Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

The 40-year-old diva (Mariah Carey) took the plunge and showed off her photoshop-free curves.
    <DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none" id=TixyyLink>
    <FONT color=#0000ff>And we all thought it went bad for Britney....pshhhh</FONT>
    </DIV>

[/quote]</P>

Yeah, but Britney was more than 10 years younger when she went on the skids.</P>

She needs a personal trainer, or she just doesn't care</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]http://www.military.com/news/article/details-emerge-on-hood-rampage-suspect.html?ESRC=eb.nl#community

more details.
    this guy was a Major (Gold Oak Leaf), never deployed and yet argued vehemently against the Military's actions.
    he broke decorum when he wore his uni to mosque, as a Protestant or Catholic, or any other religion it is prohibited to wear your uniform to Church while in garrison.

the only exception is of course, when you're downrange.

Think what you want about me, but I can't say I'm surprised by any of the factors in this story as more is revealed....

and he was a doctor too....thought they of all people are supposed to protect life add in a US Army Officer who is supposed to lead and safeguard his Soldiers....
    [/quote]</p>

This is all very sad, and there is a lot of info still to be gathered before we understand his motives. </p>

But, there were signs... not that he would do something like this, but that he should not have risen to the rank of major, nor be scheduled for deployment to Afghan or Iraq. </p>

As a Doctor (got his degree through military funding), he enters as a 2nd Louie. There were signs at his first assignment at Walter Reed that he had problems, based on some conflicts with patients.</p>

After 9/11 he took flack as a Muslim. His aunt says he wanted out, and was willing to reimburse the military for his education. Others say he was a dedicated soldier. Yet, with these conflicting signs, how does he gain promotion to 1st Louie, then Captain, then Major?</p>

You could maybeunderstand, as you say GY'76, if he had already done a Tour... but, he was yet to be deployed. Yet, they say that, as a Psychiatrist, he surely was familiar with the anguish of being over there based upon his counseling with soldiers who were there.</p>

I'm wondering if we will hear, down the line, that the idiot Al Qaida and Taliban leaders will be proclaiming him a hero.</p>

Since he is still alive we have a better chance of finding out his true motives, or fears, that spurred this action.</p>

May all those innocent's, 13 of them, R.I.P. They were in no position to defend themselves, believing that they were in a safe haven.</p>[/quote]
    when a college grad enters the service he/she chooses if they want to go Commissioned (Officers) or Non-Commissioned (Enlisted) like me or I was.
    In the Army a newly Commissioned Officer enters as a LT 2nd Grade what we call butter bars, after that is LT (silver bar) then Captain, Major, LT Colonel, Colonel then your Generals.

What disturbs me is how he was reported to have been very demonstrative with those he "counseled".

True story: I remember going to the Class 6 one evening and seeing one of my Battalion's Chaplains with a box, not a case, of beer...I thought, "I'll never go to him for help."

We're all human but when you're an officer, you are held to a higher standard and code of conduct. period.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

The 40-year-old diva (Mariah Carey) took the plunge and showed off her photoshop-free curves.
    <DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none" id=TixyyLink>
    <FONT color=#0000ff>And we all thought it went bad for Britney....pshhhh</FONT>
    </DIV>

[/quote]</P>

Yeah, but Britney was more than 10 years younger when she went on the skids.</P>

She needs a personal trainer, or she just doesn't care</P>[/quote]

Rumor has it she added the extra curves to try and land Tony Romo!
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

<div style="border: medium none ; overflow: hidden; text-align: left; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-decoration: none;" id="TixyyLink">
    <font color="#0000ff">And we all thought it went bad for Britney....pshhhh</font>
    </div>

[/quote]</p>

Yeah, but Britney was more than 10 years younger when she went on the skids.</p>

She needs a personal trainer, or she just doesn't care</p>[/quote]

I know that most people gain weight after getting marriage, but she's really letting it go. Does she really think Nick is going to stick around? He's a young guy and this is hollywood marriage, very short shelf life...

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

The 40-year-old diva (Mariah Carey) took the plunge and showed off her photoshop-free curves.<div id="TixyyLink" style="border: medium none ; overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;">
    <font color="#0000ff">And we all thought it went bad for Britney....pshhhh</font>
    </div>[/quote] [:O] [:^)] [:O]

Fingers are crossed, but in the meantime, here are some shots from my trip

Cool... Thanks for sharing mjg.

Watching this team..I feel like it's 2006 again.....

well, now what?

we had Boley, Canty and Sintim out there and while i saw a marked improvement in overall intensity...we still manage to lose.

Damn FGs, we lose by 1 point. In hindsight we gamble on 4th down and snatch a TD we win by 3 points.

hindsight is 20/20 and it's a ***** .

PS
    what NY or NJ radio station is all NYG's sports talk?
    the web radio i keep coming across, like the Fan is pro jets and mets and I'll be damned listening to that crap.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="mjg407"]Fingers are crossed, but in the meantime, here are some shots from my trip

[/quote]

You sure like to rub it in!!!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Watching this team..I feel like it's 2006 again.....
    [/quote]

They aren't hungry this season. Eventhough they had injuries but still,
    we got some players back. They said Tuck had to watch his superbowl
    season to see how he played, if he's doing that, someone isn't putting
    the fire in these players...

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]well, now what?

we had Boley, Canty and Sintim out there and while i saw a marked improvement in overall intensity...we still manage to lose.

Damn FGs, we lose by 1 point. In hindsight we gamble on 4th down and snatch a TD we win by 3 points.

hindsight is 20/20 and it's a ***** .

PS
    what NY or NJ radio station is all NYG's sports talk?
    the web radio i keep coming across, like the Fan is pro jets and mets and I'll be damned listening to that crap.
    [/quote]

We really should have won that game. That last FG I knew was going to bite us. We should have went for the TD. I knew that Rivers was more than capable of marching down the field in 2 minutes and he did just that.

As for the radio, sorry but there are none. The best one is 1050 ESPN radio from 2-7PM with Michael Kay. WFAN even has admitted that eventhough they are the sponsors of the NY Giants, they really don't have anyone that is crazy pro Giants...