Re: Asian giant for HC

hey we all came to love the Giants for the OLD SCHOOL run first and solid Defense...we can't all of a sudden throw them under the bus for going the OLD SCHOOL approach of make them use their timeouts and drive the field to win.
    Live by the sword Die by the sword but I don't fault the Coaches for that sequence of events....I'd have done the same and it showed TC still had trust in his Defense...as he said they had just had 3 great series before that debacle

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]TAGF is a nut house. There is a fan who was hoping that Eli breaks his leg(why? Eli wasn't the problem yesterday), people want everyone fired..
    I am not a happy camper this morning, but some fans need to be sedated...
    [/quote]

We should have like a 48 hour timeout period after a loss where TAGF is inaccessible. LOL.
    Then when people calm down they can post again. We were pretty competitive in that game, we just lost out at the end. I know the FG was hindsight, but I had a gut feeling we should have gone for the TD. Because think of it this way, a TD secures us the win. If we didn't get the TD, we still had the lead so if our defense holds up, we win. If they don't, then chargers either tie it up, and we go into OT, or they win the game via TD. Either way, going for the FG I felt was the wrong choice.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

yeah....seriously speaking; you don't know who's a real fan, a troll, a kid who doesn't know football, or a bandwagoner, or even a true fan who's only expressing anger at a team that let's us down.

again, this is why i like threads like this...a bit of sanity and clear thinking.
    [/quote]

Luckily no one else is here venting off troll hate. They are too busy on TAGF.

[/quote]</P>

I thought we had we had it wrapped up after theThomas INT. The place was going crazy 1st and goal from the 4 Holding Giants, that was akiller imo That being said I thought we should have tried at least one shot [pass]into the endzone. After the penalty Norv Turner played the clock perfectly We had a chance to make his time management moot and did not do it. I don't like to get on TC or Gilbride because who knows what goes on behind the scenes...just a little too conservative imo.....Eli's a big boy now and a well paid one at that. He could have thrown it out of the end zone if it was not there</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

The 40-year-old diva (Mariah Carey) took the plunge and showed off her photoshop-free curves.
    <DIV id=TixyyLink style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; TEXT-ALIGN: left; TEXT-DECORATION: none">
    <FONT color=#0000ff>And we all thought it went bad for Britney....pshhhh</FONT>
    </DIV>

[/quote]</P>

Never a fan of hers anyway. All her songs sound the same to me.....like a cat crying for food. Is it okay to discuss Kate [ the lucky charm]Hudson now?[]</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

Is it okay to discuss Kate [ the lucky charm]Hudson now?[]</p>[/quote]
    Whatever will help, please God!!!!!!!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

Is it okay to discuss Kate [ the lucky charm]Hudson now?[]</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

I agree Lando.................I think we need YOU to make another trip out to here. Geeezzzz 0 for 4 since the Raider game!!! We need some of that SLC Utah backing</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

Is it okay to discuss Kate [ the lucky charm]Hudson now?[]</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

I agree Lando.................I think we need YOU to make another trip out to here. Geeezzzz 0 for 4 since the Raider game!!! We need some of that SLC Utah backing</p>[/quote]
    I am backing out here as hard as I can. Fly me out for the Falcons game. I will be there!!! lol I wish...

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Sammy....the new wacko jacko....
    <a href="http://blogs.usatoday.com/gameon/2009/11/sammy-sosa-is-looking-very-different.html">
    http://blogs.usatoday.com/gameon/2009/11/sammy-sosa-is-looking-very-different.html</a>
    [/quote]
    No way!!! WTF man...

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Sammy....the new wacko jacko....
    <a href="http://blogs.usatoday.com/gameon/2009/11/sammy-sosa-is-looking-very-different.html">
    http://blogs.usatoday.com/gameon/2009/11/sammy-sosa-is-looking-very-different.html</a>
    [/quote]
    No way!!! WTF man...

[/quote]

LOL OH MY!!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Sammy....the new wacko jacko....
    <A href="http://blogs.usatoday.com/gameon/2009/11/sammy-sosa-is-looking-very-different.html">
    http://blogs.usatoday.com/gameon/2009/11/sammy-sosa-is-looking-very-different.html</A>
    [/quote]
    No way!!! WTF man...

[/quote]

LOL OH MY!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

Crazy. IMHO his skin was <U>much</U> nicer looking, and more masculine lookingbefore. </P>

It doesn't say if all the skin on his body was treated. If not, he's got a white head on a black body. He'll look great at the beach.</P>

A shame. Some people are never satisfied with what they were born with. He had to know what the process would do to him. He can't have been the first black person to get the treatment.</P>