Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1qDpQYMjqs</P>

this has to be fake................right?................ What people want to get on "youtube" this bad? it baffles me unless the brides bloody nose was real......which I doubt</P>

[/quote]

lol I don't know, looks pretty real....
    [/quote]</P>

The bride seems awful calm for the situation</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I think I'm done hearing about Rex Ryan crying and little Bill's decision in the Pats/Colts game.
    [/quote]
    You are not sure? lol

I question his decision of playing the Giants in Superbowl 42
    [/quote]

LOL...the rex crying stuff is kinda funny..the BillB/Pats stuff is just annoying now. Time to move on
    [/quote]

I love it. It was so annoying early on when they won 3 games. He was talking so much smack. This is well deserved...I'm talking about Rex here......
    [/quote]</P>

Big Rex never heard the saying the saying "walk softly and carry a big stick".................now he should pay the price........it's all on him and all he can do nowis weep [pun intended]...........Yes , I'm enjoying watching the green circus Note to Sanchez never but never come out toa press conference with a prepared speech!!! Nobody wants to hear it lol</P>

I'd tell them to "just win baby" but that ones already taken[]</P>

[quote user="ny06"]I have a good question. If the bills take K.G who will replace him as our offensive Coordinator?[/quote]
    Asian Giant

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ny06"]I have a good question. If the bills take K.G who will replace him as our offensive Coordinator?[/quote]
    Asian Giant[/quote]

You mean I get demoted from head coach to OC!!!? [:$]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ny06"]I have a good question. If the bills take K.G who will replace him as our offensive Coordinator?[/quote]
    Asian Giant[/quote]

[/quote]
    Not at all kind sir. You would just take over both duties. With your vast knowledge it would be nothing.

While we are at it can we promote davidkan to Defensive Coordinator please.

SEC105 to GM also.

and let JG &amp; Bansaw do whatever the hell they want.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ny06"]I have a good question. If the bills take K.G who will replace him as our offensive Coordinator?[/quote]
    Asian Giant[/quote]

[/quote]
    Not at all kind sir. You would just take over both duties. With your vast knowledge it would be nothing.

SEC105 to GM also.

[/quote]</P>

Thanks Lando but everybodys better off with JR in the GM position. Maybe Roanoke Fan would make a good GM with his common sense.....Tyree would still be Giant if I was making the decisions lol AGs gotta be the HC.....just the way it is and should be</P>

I would give Davidkhan a shot as DC or at least LB coach to start............he sure knows hisXs and Os, sometimes it's who you know NOT what you know as far as the NFL is concerned imo</P>

I would have been OC for the last 3 minutes of the SD game though. There would have 3 passingattemps @ the end zone with balls bouncing off the big blue wall if no one was open[] then I'd hand my duties offto someone like MB memberBJacobs27...he knows his stuff</P>

oh yeah.............if we ever get cheerleaders.........Bandwagon should head that detail up!!!................if he's not tobusy</P>

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...052.html?yhp=1

Couple Busted for Refusing to Pay Tip

Patrons claim service was so bad, they had to get napkins and silverware for themselves

if you’re frustrated by poor service at a restaurant, think twice
    before you decide to not tip. You may be in for a bit more than just a
    dirty look from the waiter.

"Nobody, nobody wants to be forced to pay a tip or be arrested for
    terrible service," Leslie Pope said when her happy hour ended in
    handcuffs.
    Pope and John Wagner
    were hauled away by police and charged with theft for not paying the
    mandatory 18 percent gratuity totaling $16 after eating at the Lehigh
    Pub in Bethlehem, Pa. with six friends.

Pope claimed that they had to wait nearly an hour for their order and
    that she had to get napkins and silverware for the table herself.

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ny06"]I have a good question. If the bills take K.G who will replace him as our offensive Coordinator?[/quote]
    Asian Giant[/quote]

[/quote]

SEC105 to GM also.

[/quote]</P>

Thanks Lando but everybodys better off with JR in the GM position. Maybe Roanoke Fan would make a good GM with his common sense.....Tyree would still be Giant if I was making the decisions lol AGs gotta be the HC.....just the way it is and should be</P>

I would give Davidkhan a shot as DC or at least LB coach to start............he sure knows hisXs and Os, sometimes it's who you know NOT what you know as far as the NFL is concerned imo</P>

I would have been OC for the last 3 minutes of the SD game though. There would have 3 passingattemps @ the end zone with balls bouncing off the big blue wall if no one was open[] then I'd hand my duties offto someone like MB memberBJacobs27...he knows his stuff</P>

oh yeah.............if we ever get cheerleaders.........<FONT color=#0000ff>Bandwagon should head that detail up!!!................if he's not tobusy</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

yeah baby.. </P>

All-Pro

how unruly can a 10 year be... my god. </P>

http://www.thespec.com/News/CanadaWorld/article/675599</P>

Did you guys completely forget that JG is the head cheerleader!?? [:P]