Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]All,
    In Oahu on vacation, but hey, as of this morning I've been promoted to be the Director of Flight Ops......
    [/quote]</P>

Congrats on the promo.....how's the surfing out there these days?[]</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

ohhh , now I get it AG. Maybe wecould fill some ofthe positions with current board members till the others show back up? Revive the legacy somewhat. </P>

Of course this means Bandwagon is fired[].....as that job is JGs.......oh well "easy come easy go"...he'll understand lol</P>

[/quote]

I don't think any of the older people are coming back. I have to remember where the list is. Once I find it I can clear out the old positions and fill in some new ones.
    [/quote]</P>

what the... i just got the job.. this sucks. who do i complain too. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Well , 4417 , appointed me GM....even though it's just a temporary thing lol....so I guess you can complain to me.......I'll be sure to "pass the buck" I know you had your heart set on the cheerlearder gig BW.....but surely there must be some other position that interests you?</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

ohhh , now I get it AG. Maybe wecould fill some ofthe positions with current board members till the others show back up? Revive the legacy somewhat. </P>

Of course this means Bandwagon is fired[].....as that job is JGs.......oh well "easy come easy go"...he'll understand lol</P>

[/quote]

I don't think any of the older people are coming back. I have to remember where the list is. Once I find it I can clear out the old positions and fill in some new ones.
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well , 4417 , appointed me GM....even though it's just a temporary thing lol....so I guess you can complain to me.......I'll be sure to "pass the buck" I know you had your heart set on the cheerlearder gig BW.....but surely there must be some other position that interests you?</P>

[/quote]</P>

perhaps you can be the waterboy! []</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I was hoping Bandy would set hissights a little higher lol perhaps assistant to the cheerleadering [JG] director maybe it's better if he just gets his feet wet [pun intended] as the water boy to start[]</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

perhaps you can be the waterboy! []</P>[/quote]easy come easy go Sec105, i could be the kicker..surely i could not do any worse [:P]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]easy come easy go Sec105, i could be the kicker..surely i could not do any worse [:P][/quote]</P>

Are you available this Thursday.......Thanksgiving? If so please reply................. ASAP </P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]easy come easy go Sec105, i could be the kicker..surely i could not do any worse [:P][/quote]</P>

Are you available this Thursday.......Thanksgiving? If so please reply................. ASAP </P>[/quote]we had our Thanksgiving already so yah i'm good.. not at kicking but i'm available. lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Are you available this Thursday.......Thanksgiving? If so please reply................. ASAP </P>

[/quote]we had our Thanksgiving already so yah i'm good.. not at kicking but i'm available. lol[/quote]</P>

Not available forkicking duties Thanksgiving?.......Hmmmm but available? That brings usright back to the cheerleading detail , does it not? lol sounds like you're trying to play hardball on this one[]</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]we had our Thanksgiving already so yah i'm good.. not at kicking but i'm available. lol[/quote]</P>

Not available forkicking duties Thanksgiving?.......Hmmmm but available? That brings usright back to the cheerleading detail , does it not? lol sounds like you're trying to play hardball on this one[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

excuse my dear friend, hes canadian. </P>

All-Pro

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

excuse my dear friend, hes <FONT color=#0000ff size=6>c</FONT>anadian. </P>[/quote]just like you husband you are..Capitol c my dear..