Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"]glad your back sir... unfortunately we still have plenty o*idiots..[/quote]

(salutes) []....so what else is new....

for my fellow Knicks victims, err, fans...
    http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/The...ff_free_agents : Ronald "Queensbridge" Artest on the NY Media and Fans

and

Larry Hughes take on Bron-Bron:
    http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/The...obref=obinsite

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Happy Thanksgiving all. Back state side, already starting work for the new job, unfortunately with my promotion, they have doubled my work as no one is coming in behind me.

Good to see you back GY

Happy Thanksgiving MJG and everyone else for that matter.</P>

God blessed us...I'm thankful for doing some side work in construction....under the table so my wife and kids will get their Christmas in spite of my circumstances.</P>

on another note my Turkey Bowl team lost today for the first time in 4 years...33-31 []</P>

but your friendly neighborhood wise-cracker played like the whole game so...</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Happy TG all!!!

Does anyone know what the Giants record is on TG? I don't remember them ever even playing on TG!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Happy TG all!!!

Does anyone know what the Giants record is on TG? I don't remember them ever even playing on TG!!!
    [/quote]</P>

I'm not sure.</P>

But, one Thanksgiving against Detroit, which noGiant fancan ever forget, was the great INT by Mr. LT, which he took about 95 yards to the house. If Detroit had scored, we would have lost.</P>

Geez, almost forgot...</P>

Happy Thanksgiving to all,</P>

And to all, a Great Night.</P>

Well, it appears, turkey wasn't the only thing yesterday you could put a fork in......

Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone!

Wow....this team is bad...sad

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone!

[/quote]

They just looked very lifeless, no urgency. Now Osi on the sidelines was good to see all fired up.

Also, they only had 4 days rest but still, they were shut out in the 1st half? Come on!!

The bronco's weren't all that. They were very beatable......but their defense was stellar last night though I have to give them that....I'm not afraid of Orton one bit.....

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone!

[/quote]

They just looked very lifeless, no urgency. Now Osi on the sidelines was good to see all fired up.

Also, they only had 4 days rest but still, they were shut out in the 1st half? Come on!!

The bronco's weren't all that. They were very beatable......but their defense was stellar last night though I have to give them that....I'm not afraid of Orton one bit.....
    [/quote]</P>

heh AG that sure was rough to watch. but i think we walked into a buzsaw they were a desperate team (not that we are not) but everything lined up for them.. i don't view this the same way i view the 4 losses in a row.. </P>

short week against a team we don't really know with confusing zone schemes..plus you add in traveling.. and vs a desperate for a win team.</P>

i'm writing this one off. next week is the tell imo. </P>