Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I hope they charge those DC crashers or DC elites....they are not good role models....
    [/quote]
    Throw the book at em. Between them and the ballon guy last month using his kids....just sickening
    These people need attention so bad they will do anything to get it
    I don't understand it even if money is the under lying cause

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I hope they charge those DC crashers or DC elites....they are not good role models....
    [/quote]
    Throw the book at em. Between them and the ballon guy last month using his kids....just sickening
    These people need attention so bad they will do anything to get it
    I don't understand it even if money is the under lying cause[/quote]

Right and we need to make sure that we don't get into a rabbit hole where everyone starts doing this. It's sleazy and cheap. I'm sure the IRS can find something on these people and make an example.

If nothing happens to them, you can be sure there will be people plotting a way to meet the President giving the secret service even more grief. If they don't charge this couple, they are just going to make it harder for themselves down the road.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I hope they charge those DC crashers or DC elites....they are not good role models....
    [/quote] Throw the book at em. Between them and the ballon guy last month using his kids....just sickening These people need attention so bad they will do anything to get it I don't understand it even if money is the under lying cause[/quote]

Right and we need to make sure that we don't get into a rabbit hole where everyone starts doing this. It's sleazy and cheap. I'm sure the IRS can find something on these people and make an example.

If nothing happens to them, you can be sure there will be people plotting a way to meet the President giving the secret service even more grief. If they don't charge this couple, they are just going to make it harder for themselves down the road.
    [/quote]</P>

Now I heard these 2 missed the last cell phone saying you can't come to his big shindig. Who knows? Maybe it's a good wake up for the Secret Service. </P>

I just don't get how this pair of phonies want to be famous so bad. She lied about being a model and a Redskin cheerleader. Pretty pathetic imo and the dopey husband seems just as bad</P>

So whats the guess on how many bimbos come out of the "Woods" on Tiger?</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I hope they charge those DC crashers or DC elites....they are not good role models....
    [/quote] Throw the book at em. Between them and the ballon guy last month using his kids....just sickening These people need attention so bad they will do anything to get it I don't understand it even if money is the under lying cause[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Now I heard these 2 missed the last cell phone saying you can't come to his big shindig. Who knows? Maybe it's a good wake up for the Secret Service. </p>

I just don't get how this pair of phonies want to be famous so bad. She lied about being a model and a Redskin cheerleader. Pretty pathetic imo and the dopey husband seems just as bad</p>

So whats the guess on how many bimbos come out of the "Woods" on Tiger?</p>[/quote]

I thought it was just one. Now there's 2. And apparently they are lining up...

This is why you don't get married when you're famous. That's why Derek Jeter/George Clooney are having their way with women and they aren't getting in trouble OR losing money.

The worse thing you can do is marry any of these bimbos you meet because eventually you will get bored, and they will get 50% if not more of your earnings. That's reality...

Hey AG, did you get my message earlier today?

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey AG, did you get my message earlier today?
    [/quote]

Yeah, I responded early this morning, did you not get it?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Now I heard these 2 missed the last cell phone saying you can't come to his big shindig. Who knows? Maybe it's a good wake up for the Secret Service. </P>

I just don't get how this pair of phonies want to be famous so bad. She lied about being a model and a Redskin cheerleader. Pretty pathetic imo and the dopey husband seems just as bad</P>

[/quote]

This is why you don't get married when you're famous. That's why Derek Jeter/George Clooney are having their way with women and they aren't getting in trouble OR losing money.

The worse thing you can do is marry any of these bimbos you meet because eventually you will get bored, and they will get 50% if not more of your earnings. That's reality...

[/quote]</P>

Not since MJ died have the Tabloids had something this juicy.</P>

The fun they've had with John Daly is nothing compared to the circus Tiger and his family will have to endure.</P>

We all, pretty much, know that he was a good man. Boring, in fact. </P>

Now we know he is human. Big difference.</P>

His life will be hell.</P>

Like you said, AG... "That's reality...".</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

Not since MJ died have the Tabloids had something this juicy.</p>

The fun they've had with John Daly is nothing compared to the circus Tiger and his family will have to endure.</p>

We all, pretty much, know that he was a good man. Boring, in fact. </p>

Now we know he is human. Big difference.</p>

His life will be hell.</p>

Like you said, AG... "That's reality...".</p>[/quote]

It depends on how he handles it with the media. They could either destroy his public image or let this one slide. If he doesn't give them anything to work off of, they will all begin to hover around him like vultures. He has to give them something...

Isn't it ironic, first it was Kobe with his clean image, now Tiger....actually, you can even throw in Arod....

The key is staying single. That gets you a 10000% pass in the media...

Just look at ESPN's Steve Phillips!! I thought he was clean too...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"]

The fun they've had with John Daly is nothing compared to the circus Tiger and his family will have to endure.</P>

[/quote]

It depends on how he handles it with the media. They could either destroy his public image or let this one slide. If he doesn't give them anything to work off of, they will all begin to hover around him like vultures. He has to give them something...

Isn't it ironic, first it was Kobe with his clean image, now Tiger....actually, you can even throw in Arod....

The key is staying single. That gets you a 10000% pass in the media...

Just look at ESPN's Steve Phillips!! I thought he was clean too...

[/quote]</P>

Every single one of us humans has skeletons in the closet. With a married man, it is usually a woman.</P>

I've been around long enough to know that it's been happening forever, and will continue, so when I hear about these things it doesn't surprise me in the least. But, I feel sorry for them when they are exposed as human, because after that the media won't stop until they've disected every hair on your body, and we all have the right to keep our privavcy private.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

He'll survive through this with his talent. Other athletes have done much worse and come through it OK. Gotta be tough on his family [maybe the kids are too young to understand] namely his wife. It sure seems like she hadno clue. NY is 50/ 50 split minimum not even taking into account the children as far as I know. He better hope she is forgiving or be prepared to lose a good part of the his fortune. Did he really think these girls would have his back......? </P>