Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

He'll survive through this with his talent. Other athletes have done much worse and come through it OK. Gotta be tough on his family [maybe the kids are too young to understand] namely his wife. It sure seems like she hadno clue. NY is 50/ 50 split minimum not even taking into account the children as far as I know. He better hope she is forgiving or be prepared to lose a good part of the his fortune. Did he really think these girls would have his back......? </p>[/quote]

Apparently she knew or had instincts...here's the supposed voicemail that Tiger left for one of his girls...

"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can
    you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my
    phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name
    off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on
    the voicemail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK.
    You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."

[quote user="zimonami"]

Every single one of us humans has skeletons in the closet. With a married man, it is usually a woman.</p>

I've been around long enough to know that it's been happening forever, and will continue, so when I hear about these things it doesn't surprise me in the least. But, I feel sorry for them when they are exposed as human, because after that the media won't stop until they've disected every hair on your body, and we all have the right to keep our privavcy private.</p>[/quote]

It's almost ALWAYS women. Either that or gambling. Both are addicting...

[:P]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey AG, did you get my message earlier today?
    [/quote]

Yeah, I responded early this morning, did you not get it?
    [/quote]
    Nope, did not get it...

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey AG, did you get my message earlier today?
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Nope, did not get it...
    [/quote]

Sorry, my new hotmail address seems to be having issues. I just got an email now saying the email I sent you earlier today is delayed, I don't know what's going on.

Check your inbox...

this is why you dont get married if you're famous!!!

<h1>Woods’ wife reportedly revising prenup</h1><h2>Sources say couple still together, but receiving marriage counseling</h2>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey AG, did you get my message earlier today?
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Nope, did not get it...
    [/quote]

Sorry, my new hotmail address seems to be having issues. I just got an email now saying the email I sent you earlier today is delayed, I don't know what's going on.

Check your inbox...
    [/quote]</P>

'delayed'?</P>

That brought a chuckle.</P>

Maybe they would suggest you use a carrier pigeon until they rectal-fy their problem.</P>

Hofstra [college on Long Island]is dropping it's football program. This according to Francessa today. Some good players , Wayne Crebet [Jets] and Marques Colston sp [Saints] came out of there. Just to expensive and not enough revenue generated. They had football as long as I can remember. Too bad

[quote user="zimonami"]

'delayed'?</p>

That brought a chuckle.</p>

Maybe they would suggest you use a carrier pigeon until they rectal-fy their problem.</p>[/quote]

I think it's working now. Apparently they were doing some kind of maintenance during the DAY! And they sent out no notifications about it, I had to find it buy googling others with the same problem.

[quote user="SEC105"]Hofstra [college on Long Island]is dropping it's football program. This according to Francessa today. Some good players , Wayne Crebet [Jets] and Marques Colston sp [Saints] came out of there. Just to expensive and not enough revenue generated. They had football as long as I can remember. Too bad[/quote]

Yeah sports can bring a lot of money to schools, and it can also take away a lot of money. Especially football...but this is surprising. I wonder if the economy has anything to do with it. It's going to be difficult to start the program back up years later if they decide they pulled the trigger too soon...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"]

'delayed'?</P>

That brought a chuckle.</P>

Maybe they would suggest you use a carrier pigeon until they rectal-fy their problem.</P>

[/quote]

I think it's working now. Apparently they were doing some kind of maintenance during the DAY! And they sent out no notifications about it, I had to find it buy googling others with the same problem.

[quote user="SEC105"]Hofstra [college on Long Island]is dropping it's football program. This according to Francessa today. Some good players , Wayne Crebet [Jets] and Marques Colston sp [Saints] came out of there. Just to expensive and not enough revenue generated. They had football as long as I can remember. Too bad[/quote]

Yeah sports can bring a lot of money to schools, and it can also take away a lot of money. Especially football...but this is surprising. I wonder if the economy has anything to do with it. It's going to be difficult to start the program back up years later if they decide they pulled the trigger too soon...

[/quote]</P>

The Hofstra Presidentwas saying they only get like 500 people @ home games. Thats bad with all the people who attend college there. Don't know why AG but Long Island has never been a hotbed for college football. Some high school games get more people.Maybe they can work something out. I did'nt get to hear theHofstra Presidents interview with Francessa</P>

why is everyone shocked at Tiger?

heck after my wife had our second child I was messing around and I'm not rich and famous...pretty much a fact of life imo