Re: Asian giant for HC

only a goof under-appreciates Philly and what they bring to the table.

without a shadow of doubt they are the team to beat in our Div.

they beat us already this year so if we edge them next week...we're in the catbird seat.

PS
    the skins should not be underestimated either. their D is just plain sick.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="AsianGiant"]SNL making fun of Tiger....as long as he continues to hide, they will not let it go....

http://tinyurl.com/yauwbyd
    [/quote]</P>

Ha Ha Ha.................loved the printing he did on the back on his little speech "Help Me" LOL</P>

Good one AG</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]only a goof under-appreciates Philly and what they bring to the table.

they beat us already this year so if we edge them next week...we're in the catbird seat.

PS
    [/quote]</P>

It's not gonna be easy next week but after yesterday [finally the intensity was back] we can beat these guys {Philly} As you mentioned .................we could be in the Catbird seat GY[Y]..Lets DO It!!!</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]only a goof under-appreciates Philly and what they bring to the table.

PS
    [/quote]</p>

It's not gonna be easy next week but after yesterday [finally the intensity was back] we can beat these guys {Philly} As you mentioned .................we could be in the Catbird seat GY[Y]..Lets DO It!!!</p>[/quote]

Honestly, I kinda was hoping they would beat the Saints. They are already out of it, and I'm tired of hearing about the Saints. Notice the Colts are also undefeated, but the talk is all about the Saints. And I don't like how they used Shockey's trade as a reason to beat us. Shockey was just a pain and hurt every season. But anyways....

I wonder who will be the coach for the Skins next season? I predict it will be a semi no name coach. My reason for that is, no knowledgable coach would come close to that circus of an organization...

I don't remember the last time we ever played all 3 division teams in a row? Anyone??

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]with regards to Tiger,

I'm just going to say it....

when he got hitched....his game went to hell.

<FONT color=#ff0000>now I have to go and <FONT size=4>message</FONT> my wife's feet....</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

hahahaha... I just saw this, GY76. It reminded me of my first businesstrip toVirginia Beach in '79. Got in to my Holiday Inn room and noticed a wall plate with a red button and light, and the word, "Message."</P>

I was bone weary, and I thought, 'Excellent. Maybe I should."</P>

I looked at it again, wondering, and after about 5 seconds it hit me.</P>

They weren't offering 'Massages"</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

PS
    [/quote]</P>

It's not gonna be easy next week but after yesterday [finally the intensity was back] we can beat these guys {Philly} As you mentioned .................we could be in the Catbird seat GY[Y]..Lets DO It!!!</P>

[/quote]

Honestly, I kinda was hoping they would beat the Saints. They are already out of it, and I'm tired of hearing about the Saints. Notice the Colts are also undefeated, but the talk is all about the Saints. And I don't like how they used Shockey's trade as a reason to beat us. Shockey was just a pain and hurt every season. But anyways....

I wonder who will be the coach for the Skins next season? I predict it will be a semi no name coach. My reason for that is, no knowledgable coach would come close to that circus of an organization...

I don't remember the last time we ever played all 3 division teams in a row? Anyone??

[/quote]</P>

I definitely wanted the Redskins to win. If they were a threat to our making the playoffs I would have wanted NO to win. Anyways, when hemissed the clinching exctra point... errr, excuse me, I meant Field Goal, I just knew the Saints would score, and eventually win. </P>

If it weren't for his tenure/experience under Al Davis, I'd have guessed that Grudenmight take the job. Cowher will be too wise... and, hopefully, he'll enjoy retirement until TC is done.</P>

The man who takes it has got to be strong willed, focused, and a masochist.</P>

Batman?</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]yeah but that's probably more of a lack of focus and discipline.

<FONT size=4>Conscious</FONT> ball-carriers typically place the other arm over the ball as they "fight" for that extra something.

Bradshaw sometimes scares me now when he runs because of his recent fumble issues.
    I don't question his heart though.

Overall, I still hope for new "outside" hires for Co-ordinators. Bill called a few good plays yesterday that confused even me...example, just about everyone standing up prior to the snap of the ball.

But I am for change and different havoc-wreaking scheming.

Also, i like our 2ndary and believe a returning Philips next year bolster us.

My hope is through the draft and Free Agency, we improve our Front 7 defensively, strengthen our O Line and discover who can be our 3rd Head for the 3-Back Running game we need.

Mind you if we had a Stewart and Williams quality 2 back set we'd be pretty good.
    I think that Jacobs is hiding an injury, we know Bradshaw is hurt and Ware and the others don't seem quite up to par with more realistic time on the field.
    [/quote]</P>

You're absolutely right, GY76. I have often noted that it is the UNconsious players that forget toprotect the ball properly with their other arm.</P>

In the future, any ball carrier that is not Conscious enough to perform this move will be subject to the Concussion rules.</P>

</P>

Veteran

The Saints got damn lucky Yesterday.. I mean if you go undefeated in the regular season you need to be a great team and have great luck along the way and theyre getting it

Funny, reports came out that Tiger's sponsors were standing behind him.....errr......change of heart?

Gatorade drops Tiger!

http://bit.ly/5Fo6me

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Funny, reports came out that Tiger's sponsors were standing behind him.....errr......change of heart?

Gatorade drops Tiger!

http://bit.ly/5Fo6me
    [/quote]</P>

It's hard to believe he got away with all this running around for so long. None of the gossip places even picked up on it. These babes just keep popping up everywhere!.......and nobody seemed to know TMZ must havebeen slacking off[]</P>