Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Funny, reports came out that Tiger's sponsors were standing behind him.....errr......change of heart?

Gatorade drops Tiger!

http://bit.ly/5Fo6me
    [/quote]</p>

It's hard to believe he got away with all this running around for so long. None of the gossip places even picked up on it. These babes just keep popping up everywhere!.......and nobody seemed to know TMZ must havebeen slacking off[]</p>[/quote]

It IS amazing. Someone like Tiger should have opened some eyes. Either that or the media is more controlled than we thought and "Tiger" wasn't the fall guy of the month. Apparently he is now!

What a horrible Xmas he's going to have!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Funny, reports came out that Tiger's sponsors were standing behind him.....errr......change of heart?

Gatorade drops Tiger!

[/quote]</P>

It's hard to believe he got away with all this running around for so long. None of the gossip places even picked up on it. These babes just keep popping up everywhere!.......and nobody seemed to know TMZ must havebeen slacking off[]</P>

[/quote]

It IS amazing. Someone like Tiger should have opened some eyes. Either that or the media is more controlled than we thought and "Tiger" wasn't the fall guy of the month. Apparently he is now!

What a horrible Xmas he's going to have!!

[/quote]</P>

Well it was mentioned today.......Tiger needs someone else to have big news story just to get the heat off of him seems like his wife is moving back to her home country...thats gonna get even uglier</P>

One rough Christmas for him indeed!</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

Gatorade drops Tiger!

[/quote]</P>

It's hard to believe he got away with all this running around for so long. None of the gossip places even picked up on it. These babes just keep popping up everywhere!.......and nobody seemed to know TMZ must havebeen slacking off[]</P>[/quote]he seems to be throwin out money at anyone who says they "rode the tiger" lol.. i think maybe i'll give it a try, worth a shot no?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Gatorade drops Tiger!

[/quote]</p>

It's hard to believe he got away with all this running around for so long. None of the gossip places even picked up on it. These babes just keep popping up everywhere!.......and nobody seemed to know TMZ must havebeen slacking off[]</p>[/quote]he seems to be throwin out money at anyone who says they "rode the tiger" lol.. i think maybe i'll give it a try, worth a shot no?[/quote]

LOL yeah just imagine?

John Doe - "Hey me and Tiger we had a thing..."

Media - "You mean Tiger is.....?"

John Doe - "Yup!!"

Cheetah - "That is so not true, here's $1 million just go away...please..."

John Doe - "Ok!!....yippie!"

[quote user="SEC105"]

Well it was mentioned today.......Tiger needs someone else to have big news story just to get the heat off of him seems like his wife is moving back to her home country...thats gonna get even uglier</p>

One rough Christmas for him indeed!</p>[/quote]

Anything to change the subject! I mean ANYTHING. Remember that congressman that was caught having an affair with that intern but she was found dead? Then bam, 9/11 happened....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

Well it was mentioned today.......Tiger needs someone else to have big news story just to get the heat off of him seems like his wife is moving back to her home country...thats gonna get even uglier</P>

One rough Christmas for him indeed!</P>

[/quote]

Anything to change the subject! I mean ANYTHING. Remember that congressman that was caught having an affair with that intern but she was found dead? Then bam, 9/11 happened....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

LOL</P>

BW... I endorse your plan. That will surely make him personna non grata once he gets back on the course. Regardless, it will be interesting to see his performance this next season. I can see his every errant shot into the woods... "He hit another tree," someone will shout. Or, a ball bounces erraticallyafter hitting a stone, or something... "Coulda hit a fire hydrant!" someone will shout. </P>

How will Tiger react? How will security react? He is, after all, their main meal ticket at the course, and on TV. Thank God they're not going to Bethpage this year... the NY crowd can be brutal. But, his next tournament will surely break their old attendance records, and that added fan element will not be, for the most part, golfing fans. </P>

Yup, it's only going to get uglier</P>

AG - something big has to happen for this one to go away.</P>

</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

BW... I endorse your plan. That will surely make him personna non grata once he gets back on the course. Regardless, it will be interesting to see his performance this next season. I can see his every errant shot into the woods... "He hit another tree," someone will shout. Or, a ball bounces erraticallyafter hitting a stone, or something... "Coulda hit a fire hydrant!" someone will shout. </p>

How will Tiger react? How will security react? He is, after all, their main meal ticket at the course, and on TV. Thank God they're not going to Bethpage this year... the NY crowd can be brutal. But, his next tournament will surely break their old attendance records, and that added fan element will not be, for the most part, golfing fans. </p>

Yup, it's only going to get uglier</p>

AG - something big has to happen for this one to go away.</p>

</p>[/quote]

It's going to get uglier because now they want to move out of the country. The media does not let you get away with that. He has to play his golf, he has to do his media tours and they will all be there.

All that does it make you look like you can't handle the pressure when things don't go your way.

Tiger has never liked golfing in NY either, so now it's just even more added pressure...

He's running away from the issue instead of confronting it head on.

Riddle me this, has anyone seen any recent Tiger commercial at all for anything???

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"]

BW... I endorse your plan. That will surely make him personna non grata once he gets back on the course. Regardless, it will be interesting to see his performance this next season. I can see his every errant shot into the woods... "He hit another tree," someone will shout. Or, a ball bounces erraticallyafter hitting a stone, or something... "Coulda hit a fire hydrant!" someone will shout. </P>

How will Tiger react? How will security react? He is, after all, their main meal ticket at the course, and on TV. Thank God they're not going to Bethpage this year... the NY crowd can be brutal. But, his next tournament will surely break their old attendance records, and that added fan element will not be, for the most part, golfing fans. </P>

Yup, it's only going to get uglier</P>

AG - something big has to happen for this one to go away.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

It's going to get uglier because now they want to move out of the country. The media does not let you get away with that. He has to play his golf, he has to do his media tours and they will all be there.

All that does it make you look like you can't handle the pressure when things don't go your way.

Tiger has never liked golfing in NY either, so now it's just even more added pressure...

He's running away from the issue instead of confronting it head on.

Riddle me this, has anyone seen any recent Tiger commercial at all for anything???

[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>Well, yeah, I caught his endorsement for one of his new sponsors... Trojan enz.</FONT></P>

But, really, no... until you mentioned it, I hadn't recognized his absence... in retrospect, you are absolutely correct... he's been conspicuous by his absence.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMlgkfZKWKU</P>

Off the Tiger subject for a moment.................This isfrom "The Eddie" competiton at Waimai Bay Hawaii..........anybody care to take a shot on these babies? These guys are nuts</P>