Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]i was thinking Smirnoff or Stoli.

curse Peter Benchley!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I'm surprised Tiger's **** hasn't fallen off
    [/quote]

what? his "tail"?
    [/quote]</P>

I don't think JG is referring to tail![]</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]i was thinking Smirnoff or Stoli.

curse Peter Benchley!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I'm surprised Tiger's **** hasn't fallen off
    [/quote]

what? his "tail"?
    [/quote]</P>

Don't think JG is referring to his tail! []</P>

Tiger's cell phone text message to a "adult" entertainer. Not a joke.

<p style="font-size: 12px;">July 26, 2009</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Jaimee: I drove out for the night to surprise a friend with a present for there birthday</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Tiger: what kind of present your naked body</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Jaimee: haha no a watch I slept alone</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Tiger: alone with him that is</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Jaimee: haha I wish</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Sept. 27, 2009</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Jaimee: miss u</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Tiger: now that's hot so who is your new boy toy</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Jaimee: no new boy toy ... still running dry... been on 2 real dates in the pat 2 months </p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Tiger: I need you</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Jaimee: then get your tight *** over here and visit me! I need u</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Tiger: I will wear you out soon</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Jaimee: how soon? I got a new piercing</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Tiger: really. Where</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Jaimee: I just sent u a pic of it ... is on my cheek below my eye ... implanted a little diamond</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">October 1, 2009</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Jaimee: is it orange county time yet?</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Tiger: oh stop </p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Jaimee: hahaha I know ... but you canceled
    on me last time so the anticipation is killing me ... im finding myself
    watching sports center ... haha j/k it isn't that bad</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Tiger: its never been that bad</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Jaimee: very true ... I only watch football</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Tiger: Figured you would say that. Big black guys.</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Jaimee: u are my first, last and only black guy! U should feel special</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Tiger: why do I not believe that?</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">October 18, 2009</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Tiger: send me something very naughty</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Jaimee: some things are worth waiting for lol ... besides im at work</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Tiger: go to the bathroom and take it</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Jaimee: haha ur too much</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">October 18, 2009</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Jaimee: are u leaving me cause your wife is still in newport I am lonely now ... i like falling asleep in your arms</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Tiger: sorry baby I just can't sleep. Its just a problem I have.</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Tiger: she is not here. They left this morning</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Jaimee: well I appreciate you not wanting
    to wake me up but if y couldn't sleep I would have rather sat up and
    talked to u more ... find out why I keep falling more and more for u </p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">November 26, 2009</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Tiger: happy thanksgiving to you</p>
    <p style="font-size: 12px;">Jaimee: u too love</p>

An adult entertainer and he was foolish enough to think he was being discreet? How could he NOT think that these girls were going to sell him out at some point. He deserves whatever he gets just for being so stupidnot to mention trashing his family</P>

</P>

i wish this would all go away.

Cheating husbands is not new.

I'm going to say (write) the next comment because though I know none of you personally; you all appear to be pretty mature and adult-minded.

As a black person (i don't use the term A/A), i believe this has more to do with his etnicity, his wealth, his prestige and fame and his caucasian wife being a "victim".

I notice that when the Media gets the chance to trash a Black Famous person, it's no holds-barred.

When Bill (the Blackest President we've had....Obama's mixed BTW), got busted for Monica, and Pot? It stayed in the headlines till the next big thing happened.

If Eldrigde(sp) was anything but black AND not rich + famous....we wouldn't hear a peep.

Also, we all know that many Rich or Wealthy people have their trysts, mistresses, skeletons in closet etc

They are NOBODIES, we don't know them, their name or anything. Yet they do what they do.

Eldridge, we "know". Eldridge we bash and trash.

Same held true for Alex Rodriguez.

As a society we are a bunch of hypocrites and jerks. Quick to slam others, especially the famous, for the same errors in judgment and thinking us "commoners" make.

I view Tiger no more, or less, than I did before. He's human, so am I, and so are you.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]i wish this would all go away.

Cheating husbands is not new.

I'm going to say (write) the next comment because though I know none of you personally; you all appear to be pretty mature and adult-minded.

As a black person (i don't use the term A/A), i believe this has more to do with his etnicity, his wealth, his prestige and fame and his caucasian wife being a "victim".

I notice that when the Media gets the chance to trash a Black Famous person, it's no holds-barred.

When Bill (the Blackest President we've had....Obama's mixed BTW), got busted for Monica, and Pot? It stayed in the headlines till the next big thing happened.

If Eldrigde(sp) was anything but black AND not rich + famous....we wouldn't hear a peep.

Also, we all know that many Rich or Wealthy people have their trysts, mistresses, skeletons in closet etc

They are NOBODIES, we don't know them, their name or anything. Yet they do what they do.

Eldridge, we "know". Eldridge we bash and trash.

Same held true for Alex Rodriguez.

As a society we are a bunch of hypocrites and jerks. Quick to slam others, especially the famous, for the same errors in judgment and thinking us "commoners" make.

I view Tiger no more, or less, than I did before. He's human, so am I, and so are you.
    [/quote]</P>

Sure our great country loves to tear down it's hero's GY................somehow it makes us feel better to know they are human. If this was Phil Michelson's problem my guess is we'd pretty much see the same reaction from media and the public. Maybe to asomewhat lesser extent only because Woods is a bigger name known so well all over the world. Just my opinion but skin color does not factor very much into this big mess. TW crafted this image , carefully and with a mission..........He has no oneto blame but himself for blowing it up.....................he hadto know the consequences. When youplay the devoted family man and use that image for monetary value.....you piss people off and open the floodgates on critisism just my thoughts on why this whole thing became sobig</P>

All-Pro

GY from an outside looking in opinion, i thought it was more of a guy that comes off as squeeky clean, and his"handling" of the media that haskept him in the spot light.. i wanna say poor dude, i really dothis has gone on too long. </P>

Sec105 if it was Big Phil..the storyprobably woulda been old news by now,him beinga little more media friendly would of stopped the hounds of hell from further digging..poor Cheetah lol</P>

and isn't Tiger half Asian aswell, on his mother side.. </P>

</P>

edit: unless of course Phil just recently cheated while his wife was recovering, than he'd be a dead man.. </P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

GY from an outside looking in opinion, i thought it was more of a guy that comes off as squeeky clean, and his"handling" of the media that haskept him in the spot light.. i wanna say poor dude, i really dothis has gone on too long. </P>

Sec105 if it was Big Phil..the storyprobably woulda been old news by now,him beinga little more media friendly would of stopped the hounds of hell from further digging..poor Cheetah lol</P>

and isn't Tiger half Asian aswell, on his mother side.. </P>

</P>

edit: unless of course Phil just recently cheated while his wife was recovering, than he'd be a dead man.. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Let's lighten the mood Bandy................it's Friday!.......when are you coming down to Giants Stadium?............ This Sunday should be your kinda weather[]</P>

It's COLD outside today!

As for the Tiger Woods issue, being asian myself, and Tiger being half asian, I honestly don't believe it's a color issue. Maybe to a certain degree there's a bit of color involved, but this issue is someone who is not a no name black guy married to a white women.

It's TIGER Woods. King of golf, so with that comes the typical media who likes to tear people down whether they are celebrities or athletes or politicians.

The media made a big deal about Eliot Spitzer too, but he's no Tiger Woods. So it's to be expected that they would come down on Tiger even harder.

If Peyton Manning were to have found to be just as bad as Tiger, I can guarantee you they would truly make a big deal about it because the Mannings try to portray nothing but class...same as Tiger...I think i'ts the squeeky clean image they are trying to tear down, not so much who he's married to.

[quote user="SEC105"]

[]</p>[/quote]
    Take one in the spiral for me sir. Go Giants. I will be there in spirit. Still have your tickets hanging in my office. We have to have this one!!!