All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

moneys not right this year..would love to go, i haven't been yet [] i almost made it for the Raiders game but it ended up falling on the same day as our thanksgiving.next year, the wife is back to work, my boys a little older.. i'll sneak away for a game and bring Bansaw..where has he been..

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

[]</P>[/quote]
    Take one in the spiral for me sir. [/quote]what? ... on second thought nevermind

[quote user="AsianGiant"]It's COLD outside today!

As for the Tiger Woods issue, being asian myself, and Tiger being half asian, I honestly don't believe it's a color issue. Maybe to a certain degree there's a bit of color involved, but this issue is someone who is not a no name black guy married to a white women.

It's TIGER Woods. King of golf, so with that comes the typical media who likes to tear people down whether they are celebrities or athletes or politicians.

The media made a big deal about Eliot Spitzer too, but he's no Tiger Woods. So it's to be expected that they would come down on Tiger even harder.

If Peyton Manning were to have found to be just as bad as Tiger, I can guarantee you they would truly make a big deal about it because the Mannings try to portray nothing but class...same as Tiger...I think i'ts the squeeky clean image they are trying to tear down, not so much who he's married to.
    [/quote]</P>

"The bigger they are the harder they fall" just the way I see it AG and I agree</P>

</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]moneys not right this year..would love to go, i haven't been yet [] i almost made it for the Raiders game but it ended up falling on the same day as our thanksgiving.next year, the wife is back to work, my boys a little older.. i'll sneak away for a game and bring Bansaw..where has he been..[/quote]</P>

Well , I guess we just have to wait till next year. Just thought you might enjoy the freeezing rain and snow expected Sunday night[]</P>

Have'nt seen Bansaw in a while , don't know where he is . You 2 will havea blast @ the new stadium </P>

[]</P>

[/quote]
    Take one in the spiral for me sir. Go Giants. I will be there in spirit. Still have your tickets hanging in my office. We have to have this one!!!
    [/quote]</P>

Glad to hear about the tickets Lando[Y] you will be there in spirit you will NOT miss the spirals cold wind this Sunday it's brutal.......but not to brutal for us[]</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]moneys not right this year..would love to go, i haven't been yet [] i almost made it for the Raiders game but it ended up falling on the same day as our thanksgiving.next year, the wife is back to work, my boys a little older.. i'll sneak away for a game and bring Bansaw..where has he been..[/quote]</P>

Well , I guess we just have to wait till next year. Just thought you might enjoy the freeezing rain and snow expected Sunday night[]</P>

Have'nt seen Bansaw in a while , don't know where he is . You 2 will havea blast @ the new stadium </P>[/quote]i hate the winter but you have fun.. do you know if or when they bringing down the old stadium..

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Have'nt seen Bansaw in a while , don't know where he is . You 2 will havea blast @ the new stadium </P>

[/quote]i hate the winter but you have fun.. do you know if or when they bringing down the old stadium..[/quote]</P>

As far as I know demolition will start soon after the last game is played there , be it the Giants or the Jets. It is a tear down not an implosion [like Three Rivers Stadium]. The new one is right next to the old one so dynamite is NOT recommened lol did you ever get to Giants Stadium in person?</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

did you ever get to Giants Stadium in person?</p>[/quote]
    I am so happy and thankful that I can answer this question YES!!!

All-Pro

did you ever get to Giants Stadium in person?</P>[/quote]
    [/quote]whatever, show off

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

did you ever get to Giants Stadium in person?</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]whatever, show off[/quote]</P>

Thats too bad Bandy..........seriously........Giant Stadium can be amagical place. I think back on some of the games I witnessed there and just thank my lucky stars You'll be with us in spirit though [and warm lol[]] My wife went to the Dallas game with me last week. She usually does not go past Halloween [she gets to cold] but wanted to see us beat Dallas one more time</P>