+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159991495491049 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

</P>

I don't know how to resize it or anything. I would have loved to get Feagles tackling someone because I know he's done it a few times on the return but I couldn't find any.</P>

Don't forget Giants stadium food vendor......the cheerleaders need Beer!!!!!!!!!!! [B]

Strength and Conditioning coach pleaseeeee</P>

[quote user="frutepye"]

</p>

I don't know how to resize it or anything. I would have loved to get Feagles tackling someone because I know he's done it a few times on the return but I couldn't find any.</p>[/quote]

That's a nice picture!

Thanks AG. From now on, any of my guys on D so much as look at partaking in stupid, unneccesary penalties, they will be running laps of the practice fields in Eagles style womens underwear. This is an end to the yellow flags on defence.

Veteran

[quote user="meyerbudEPNJ"]a man must do what he has to do[/quote]Do you want to be oline?

Veteran

[quote user="frutepye"]

</P>

I don't know how to resize it or anything. I would have loved to get Feagles tackling someone because I know he's done it a few times on the return but I couldn't find any.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Me too, but I looked as well. AG will resize this pic and take it from here if you want this one. </P>

Veteran

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="frutepye"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Me too, but I looked as well. AG will resize this pic and take it from here if you want this one. </P>[/quote]Yeah I would. We're almost full.

i can't decide whether to be strength and conditioning or OLine...</P>

Veteran

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="meyerbudEPNJ"]a man must do what he has to do[/quote]Do you want to be oline?[/quote]</P>

Yeah no onehas takingthat one yet and I'm surprised. They've been doing well.</P>