+ Reply to Thread
Page 490 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 3904404804884894904914925005405909901490 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 55172

Re: Asian giant for HC

Uh Oh! Maybe the NFL found out about it.........

Not missing much

They had a moment of Silence for Lamar Hunt...yet no one was silent...great fans...

[quote user="frutepye"]

Our new waterboy is impressing me. We should give him a job. Do I have any positions open under me?</p>

Hey! DC! Where you been?</p>

Edit-line coach is open. But then again, we have an assistant oline who should be promoted don't we?</p>[/quote]

Our DC comes in and out....hmm....

Veteran

There's an idea. Let's promote Gigantoir to oline coach and give the new kid o quality if he wants it.

Veteran

I wish I had NFL network. I am in desparate need of sports right now. My parents don't even have cable.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Uh Oh! Maybe the NFL found out about it.........

Not missing much

They had a moment of Silence for Lamar Hunt...yet no one was silent...great fans...
    [/quote]

I pray for the 49ers to slaughter them. I'm pissed that sopcast isn't working, I guess
    it only works if someone streams the footage right? I thought it was available 24/7?

Can I ship you a slingbox for next time? hahaha....

[quote user="frutepye"]There's an idea. Let's promote Gigantoir to oline coach and give the new kid o quality if he wants it.[/quote]

Well, he was just made assistant OL 2 days ago soooo....lol...

There's a lot of positions that we could give the new kid...he'll have to stick around
    for awhile if he wants it....

[quote user="frutepye"]I wish I had NFL network. I am in desparate need of sports right now. My parents don't even have cable.[/quote]

wow, are you guys that far behind in michigan?

[]

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]I wish I had NFL network. I am in desparate need of sports right now. My parents don't even have cable.[/quote]

[]
    [/quote]No but my parents are. They just last week got high-speed internet after I begged them for about 3 years. We have cable and ethernet up at collge.</P>

Hey AG, any idea how many posts you'll need in order to get that last green bar?</P>

o [quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Uh Oh! Maybe the NFL found out about it.........

Not missing much

[/quote]

I pray for the 49ers to slaughter them. I'm pissed that sopcast isn't working, I guess
    it only works if someone streams the footage right? I thought it was available 24/7?

Can I ship you a slingbox for next time? hahaha....
    [/quote]

Yo AG..I just checked...the game is on sopcast now...
    I guess they have to wait for the game to start...cuz you know..it's delayed

Channel 12993-listed as game

[quote user="frutepye"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]I wish I had NFL network. I am in desparate need of sports right now. My parents don't even have cable.[/quote]

[]
    [/quote]No but my parents are. They just last week got high-speed internet after I begged them for about 3 years. We have cable and ethernet up at collge.</p>

Hey AG, any idea how many posts you'll need in order to get that last green bar?</p>[/quote]

Gotchya, just busting chops....

I think I have to make a huge leap in posts to get the last gap. I probably have to be around 17,000 to get the last one and I don't know why??

I don't even want to think about that number.....shouldn't you be out getting drunk?
    []