Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]

AG giggles is back - http://boards.giants.com/members/GiantLover.aspx</p>

</p>[/quote]

Are you sure it's him?
    [/quote]he's the only one I've ever see able to post the day before the date of their signup...or on the same day as they signup. pretty good clue imo

Breaking news!!!!!!!
    The 2009 Giants....are pretty bad....at least defensively they stink.....

[quote user="bansaw"]

he's the only
    one I've ever see able to post the day before the date of their
    signup...or on the same day as they signup. pretty good clue imo
    [/quote]

Ok thanks. I'll make the other mods aware of this account....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Breaking news!!!!!!!
    The 2009 Giants....are pretty bad....at least defensively they stink.....
    [/quote]

It's just not their season I suppose. Their offense did pretty good, you can't really complain about 38 points, that will win you most games....

But damn, our defense STINKS!!!

It's pretty sad that I have no hope at all when when the defense is on the field....

The safeties are horrible. I often find myself dreaming of KP and what could have been?

There will be a big overhaul after this year and watch out for the G-Men after that.

We will make the playoffs though. I hope we can go to Philly and spoil the party.

Aggghhh

i figured we go 8-8 because we didn't know how the WR corps would pan out....

instead, the WRs did pretty damn well but it was our once highly touted D that cost us a good year.

wow.

Canty and Bernard? useless.

freakin' Cofield and Big Freddy actually play BETTER than those two. who would have thunk it?

KP is huge, but the reality is we need a speedy S back there to
    ball-hawk....our corners are decent but they're not safeties (Ross)....

Mario needs help with foot location techniques...Amani would have caught both those for TDs. period.

And at this stage Amani would probably be coaching the WideOuts up on techniques.

Eli is the man....if you criticize this dude then i say you're blind. He just gets better.

This year, a beat up Running Game and SOFT, POUROUS Defense hurt us.

sorry y'all, I had to vent.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I think we need a Bill Sheridan/Defense discussion thread...hell maybe a section..on these boards. [:P]

I think that is the one thing we can all agree on...the defense just flat out stinks.
    The number of points this team is giving up are just flat out scary....Sheridan, the players...they all deserve blame...

I jokingly said to my friend that we would have to score 30+ point a game to win out....maybe I should increase that number to 50+....[:$]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    I jokingly said to my friend that we would have to score 30+ point a game to win out....maybe I should increase that number to 50+....[:$]
    [/quote]

...'cept that's not a joke [:$]

I didn't even get mad watching that pathetic defense. just kept pushing my hand at the tv saying pfffft.

still don't know what is worse, watching the Eagles drive 91 yards without a 3rd down play - Johnson and his biting on every play against the Eagles or the non stop missed assignments on STs.

Fan since 85 and I cannot remember ever seeing such pathetic Defense and STs

refereeing was really bad on both sides last night too. I thought Nicks was going to get the Hixon stigma after that drop...good for him he redeemed himself that same series

the officiating did stink.

they screwed us on that FUMBLE blown dead as if it were a dropped Int
    they screwed us on theat first Eli "fumble" which was actually not.

but in the end, nothing covers up a sub-par defensive effort in which for a few downs or two we actually looked decent, only to give up that one big play.

Sheridan's M.O apparently.