Re: Asian giant for HC

Defense wins championships right?

Even if we barely make the playoffs, we're not going deep. Our defense will give away too many points, and we can't count on our offense to score 30+ points to stay in the game.

Especially since the defense will be very tough in the playoffs.

The worse part about our defense that irks me is when we have the other team on their heals, 3rd down and 15 and in some way, they gain 20 yards. And this happens over and over and over, as if the defense doesn't think the opposing team can count and know they have to gain 15 yards to get a 1st down.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Defense wins championships right?

Even if we barely make the playoffs, we're not going deep. Our defense will give away too many points, and we can't count on our offense to score 30+ points to stay in the game.

Especially since the defense will be very tough in the playoffs.

The worse part about our defense that irks me is when we have the other team on their heals, 3rd down and 15 and in some way, they gain 20 yards. And this happens over and over and over, as if the defense doesn't think the opposing team can count and know they have to gain 15 yards to get a 1st down.

[/quote]

dude, if they need 9 yards we give 'em 9.2.

defense 2 passes then give them the long bomb for 6 points.

stop that back behind the scrimmage then give up 22 yards on a screen pass or check-down.

I know you guys hate the "Fire" this guy talk but I don't want to give Sheridan another season of this junk. Don't fir him, just demote him to assistant dry-erase marker holder...

New Blood, Spagnuolo style.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

The best part of yesterday was when we had the lead for a few seconds..

Those 12-13 seconds were fantastic... [:'(]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]The best part of yesterday was when we had the lead for a few seconds..

Those 12-13 seconds were fantastic... [:'(]
    [/quote]

LOL I was thinking the same thing last night. We had the lead, and barely could celebrate it. I don't think the stadium was even done playing the "New York groove" song before the Eagles scored...

what about that 3rd down play that McChubby overthrew the guy ... just remembered that one [:S]
    he had a good 5 yards on Rouse.

why did it seem we didn't have any CBs covering WRs last night?

Going to miss watching Halladay pitch. Now I won't even have a reason to turn on a Jays game every 5th day....

Veteran

[quote user="bansaw"]Going to miss watching Halladay pitch. Now I won't even have a reason to turn on a Jays game every 5th day....
    [/quote]

Ditto.

THe Jays just became totally irrelevant - even to Canadians.

[quote user="TooEasy"][quote user="bansaw"]Going to miss watching Halladay pitch. Now I won't even have a reason to turn on a Jays game every 5th day....
    [/quote]

Ditto.

[/quote]

This is true....do the Jays have ANYONE?

[quote user="bansaw"]what about that 3rd down play that McChubby overthrew the guy ... just remembered that one [:S]
    he had a good 5 yards on Rouse.

why did it seem we didn't have any CBs covering WRs last night?
    [/quote]

When I saw that play, I knew that the Eagles had us. They weren't going to miss all night. It was like a game of Madden last night....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="TooEasy"][quote user="bansaw"]Going to miss watching Halladay pitch. Now I won't even have a reason to turn on a Jays game every 5th day....
    [/quote]

Ditto.

[/quote]

This is true....do the Jays have ANYONE?
    [/quote]
    BndWagon talks about a 2nd Baseman but I don't know his name. I can't even think of a guy on the Jays besides Rios.