Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bigblue4417"]LOL AG. We are on it. Just funny we were talking about it yesterday...
    [/quote]

Arod should have a bitter taste with his last marriage. And now with Tiger Woods...you know what's funny?

Just 2 years ago, the biggest names in sports had SQUEAKY clean images. Arod and Tiger. Both married, no signs of trouble (infedelity & steriods) and now both are not who we thought they were.

If Arod knows what's good for him, he'll just stay single and continue to seek new ladies day in and day out. The fact is, if you're famous, you just honestly can't have a good marriage, it is just not possible.

Someone a long time ago must have told this to Derek Jeter and George Clooney. These guys have a new flavor of the month and the media gives them a pass because their single. (and rightfully so!!)

But once that ring goes on you're finger, you get in BIG trouble....

Britney britney britney...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]LOL AG. We are on it. Just funny we were talking about it yesterday...
    [/quote]

Arod should have a bitter taste with his last marriage. And now with Tiger Woods...you know what's funny?

Just 2 years ago, the biggest names in sports had SQUEAKY clean images. Arod and Tiger. Both married, no signs of trouble (infedelity & steriods) and now both are not who we thought they were.

If Arod knows what's good for him, he'll just stay single and continue to seek new ladies day in and day out. The fact is, if you're famous, you just honestly can't have a good marriage, it is just not possible.

Someone a long time ago must have told this to Derek Jeter and George Clooney. These guys have a new flavor of the month and the media gives them a pass because their single. (and rightfully so!!)

[/quote]
    I would not get married if I was rich and famous. But since I am neither I am very happy with my wife.

LOL

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]LOL AG. We are on it. Just funny we were talking about it yesterday...
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    I would not get married if I was rich and famous. But since I am neither I am very happy with my wife.

LOL

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Britney britney britney...
    [/quote]
    At least she went out by herself, that is a big step.

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="TooEasy"][quote user="bansaw"]Going to miss watching Halladay pitch. Now I won't even have a reason to turn on a Jays game every 5th day....
    [/quote]

Ditto.

THe Jays just became totally irrelevant - even to Canadians.
    [/quote]

This is true....do the Jays have ANYONE?
    [/quote]not in pitching they don't.. solid #3's but either real young or just coming off of serious injury, they better be getting back some major prospect talentif they didn't or even if the prospects don't turn outtheir won't be any fans left..[/quote]sounds like one guy is a solid prospect...saw another name in there was Drabek...must be Doug Drabek's kid..not sure though

[/quote]all prospects in top 25,Drabek, Taylor and D'Arnoud..from what i hear now Anthopolominsusnesnous (that maybe spelled wrong) the new GM is takingTaylor and flipping him for a super prospect in Brent Wallace.. we may just have a smart GM on our hands..

All-Pro

just got a little worse for good ole Tiger...i doubt he was on roids but i always thought hehad to beon ridalin or somethin to help him concentrate..</P>

http://bing.search.sympatico.ca/?q=t...;setLang=en-CA</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

just got a little worse for good ole Tiger...i doubt he was on roids but i always thought hehad to beon ridalin or somethin to help him concentrate..</p>

http://bing.search.sympatico.ca/?q=t...;setLang=en-CA</p>[/quote]

Interesting. Right now it doesn't look too bad, I think if the media tries to spin it too much, it would work against them. Although any news of any kind of possible cheating just doesn't look good for Tiger (no pun intended).

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

just got a little worse for good ole Tiger...i doubt he was on roids but i always thought hehad to beon ridalin or somethin to help him concentrate..</P>

http://bing.search.sympatico.ca/?q=t...;setLang=en-CA</P>[/quote]

Interesting. Right now it doesn't look too bad, I think if the media tries to spin it too much, it would work against them. Although any news of any kind of possible cheating just doesn't look good for Tiger (no pun intended).
    [/quote]lol.. although there was a period in time in 05 or 06 when he did get really huge, but he always had a big frame and a work out schedule that most would get tired just reading lol

they all take ritalin, no shock there