All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]they all take ritalin, no shock there

[/quote]lol.. that would explain the dopey look on Phils face.

Hey all, trying to deliver a plane to Halifax, so have been stuck in Bang'er Maine since Thursday.

Trip Pics over the Rockies

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

just got a little worse for good ole Tiger...i doubt he was on roids but i always thought hehad to beon ridalin or somethin to help him concentrate..</p>

http://bing.search.sympatico.ca/?q=t...;setLang=en-CA</p>[/quote]

Interesting. Right now it doesn't look too bad, I think if the media tries to spin it too much, it would work against them. Although any news of any kind of possible cheating just doesn't look good for Tiger (no pun intended).
    [/quote]lol.. although there was a period in time in 05 or 06 when he did get really huge, but he always had a big frame and a work out schedule that most would get tired just reading lol[/quote]

I remember that, he seems to have gotten smaller since then, but he was REALLY ripped before. I know that he was easily benching 300 lbs...I thought it was really great for the sport to have someone like that.

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, trying to deliver a plane to Halifax, so have been stuck in Bang'er Maine since Thursday.

Trip Pics over the Rockies

[/quote]

Very nice. I guess you're not afraid of heights right?

I'm in a big plane with four engines....what's to be afraid of? I lot more room for mistakes at 13,000 feet than at 150

[quote user="mjg407"]I'm in a big plane with four engines....what's to be afraid of? I lot more room for mistakes at 13,000 feet than at 150

[/quote]

Don't get me started on planes.....I'll feel super safe when we discover anti-gravity....

good ol Halifax

enjoy your stay

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]good ol Halifax

enjoy your stay

[/quote]did you get any part of the storm this evening..i didn't even now they were callingfor anything.. one of my drivers took 2 hours to get from Cambridge to Milton, blackice and whiteouts, great combo lol

Veteran

[quote user="bansaw"]good ol Halifax

enjoy your stay

[/quote]

Can't wait to be back there.

I'm in NB right now, gotta go out to Victoria BC starting in the spring for a little less than a year, then I finally move back to Halifax (hopefully) and get my *** parked in one place lol.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Apparently the rumor is that A-Rod and Kate are breaking up or have already....hmm....
    [/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChvBem6BAI4</P>

It makes you wonder if ARod will reverte back to his pre Kate days as far as playing ball when the money is on the line. Kate may be more valuable than any of those big name free agents out there []</P>

</P>