Re: Asian giant for HC

Asian Giant for DC??????

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Asian Giant for DC??????
    [/quote]

I haven't heard from you in forever dude! How are ya?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Asian Giant for DC??????
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I'm good! When we started to go downhill, I hid from the insane asylum. Today I just needed to vent a little.

Am I the only Giants fan who hates the Stray-Tuck Subway commercials?

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Asian Giant for DC??????
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I'm good! When we started to go downhill, I hid from the insane asylum. Today I just needed to vent a little.

Am I the only Giants fan who hates the Stray-Tuck Subway commercials?
    [/quote]

LOL..I hear ya.

Don't love/hate those commercials...they are just...there. [:P]

So, I'm an Arizona Cardinals fan for the 2009 playoffs.

I'll be back cheering Little Blue on in 2010

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]So, I'm an Arizona Cardinals fan for the 2009 playoffs.

I'll be back cheering Little Blue on in 2010
    [/quote]

Nice to see you back. At least for now. haha..

Yeah, I was just going to post who our adopted team is going to be.

I'm gonna have to go with the Cards as well. Just because I really like Kurt Warner and there's no beef whatsoever with their team and ours.

Oh, I completely forgot about the Colts. haha....I fear they will lose to the Chargers. No matter how good the Colts are, they always seem to lose big when it counts to the Chargers.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wow, I don't remember the last time things were this bad.....
    [/quote]

It was meant to be. I just knew that we were going to lay an egg after last week's dominance.
    [/quote]

That was just embarrassing.
    There have been waaay too many embarrassing moments this season from the giants..I'm looking at you defense!
    [/quote]

Now there's apparently rumors Osi won't be back or doesn't think he will be back with the Giants?

well the front office has a decision to make. Keep Osi or keep Kiwi because we can't keep both

Osi got bigger than the team so he can suck a **** for all I care...honestly I was never a fan of the guy but he's in the Blue so I love him

Man that main board is over run with all these noob posters and it's getting to me, they bug the **** out of me even when they make sense...very few and far between.

That Cowboys team reminds me so much of us in 2007 it's scary....I hate them and the Eagles...I hate the Cards and the Saints and the Vikes .... i hate the Pats and the Chargers and the Steelers. The Jets suck *** and I've disliked the Ravens for a long time. I could root for the Colts but don't want to so I'll go with the Bengals because I like Ocho and Marvin ... and the way the Defense stepped up when the coordinators wife passed was pretty cool stuff.

GO BENGALS LOL

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wow, I don't remember the last time things were this bad.....
    [/quote]

It was meant to be. I just knew that we were going to lay an egg after last week's dominance.
    [/quote]

That was just embarrassing.
    There have been waaay too many embarrassing moments this season from the giants..I'm looking at you defense!
    [/quote]

Now there's apparently rumors Osi won't be back or doesn't think he will be back with the Giants?
    [/quote]

This season really reminds me of 2006....but more painful...lol

[quote user="bansaw"]well the front office has a decision to make. Keep Osi or keep Kiwi because we can't keep both

Osi got bigger than the team so he can suck a **** for all I care...honestly I was never a fan of the guy but he's in the Blue so I love him

Man that main board is over run with all these noob posters and it's getting to me, they bug the **** out of me even when they make sense...very few and far between.

That Cowboys team reminds me so much of us in 2007 it's scary....I hate them and the Eagles...I hate the Cards and the Saints and the Vikes .... i hate the Pats and the Chargers and the Steelers. The Jets suck *** and I've disliked the Ravens for a long time. I could root for the Colts but don't want to so I'll go with the Bengals because I like Ocho and Marvin ... and the way the Defense stepped up when the coordinators wife passed was pretty cool stuff.

GO BENGALS LOL

[/quote]

TAGF is just....very stinky right now...lol

I'm rooting for the Colts or the Bengals....everyone else can go to hell

I can't believe the Colts coach took out Peyton and other starters yesterday...did you see him...Peyton looked like he was gonna cry....