2 - check out who posted above you

Canty hurt ... hope the big lad comes back strong next year

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]quite the daft one

1 - glad you admitted making a multi after a ban

[/quote]lol.. so you heard the line up for the Canuck Mens team, strong looking team.. Niedemayer gets the C with Crosby/Iginla/Pronger as A's

[quote user="gfanblue"]OK. I am not new to the boards. Only new with this user name. (hi mods. hehehe) Anyway, can someone enlighten me and explain <font color="#006400"><font size="4">Who in the world is Asian Giant?????? I see this thread all the time and I just don't get it. <font color="#000000">Please, no smart aleck replies like "if you have to ask you'll never know" Thanks.</font></font></font>
    [/quote]

Well, I'm AG. The thread was created by another member a number of years ago when TC was doing horrible and everyone wanted him fired. (kinda like right now, we've come a full circle again).

It was just a joke that anyone should or could be the Giants HC. Then we had some fun and built off of it and gave members staff positions. So people could be OC, DC, WR's coach etc. That's why on some members you see a blue bar with a position underneath it.

We've since stopped doing that, probably a good 2 years now. Now it's just an off-topic discussion thread....

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]quite the daft one

[/quote]lol.. so you heard the line up for the Canuck Mens team, strong looking team.. Niedemayer gets the C with Crosby/Iginla/Pronger as A's[/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">...who's Canty ??? [:|]</font>

btw Jacobs won't be playing either...kinda confirms my earlier thoughts that he was hiding an injury.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]quite the daft one

[/quote]lol.. so you heard the line up for the Canuck Mens team, strong looking team.. Niedemayer gets the C with Crosby/Iginla/Pronger as A's[/quote]

<FONT color=#ff0000>...who's Canty ??? [:|]</FONT>

btw Jacobs won't be playing either...kinda confirms my earlier thoughts that he was hiding an injury.
    [/quote]i think if Eli puts up another 300 yard game that might just be enough for the NY single season passing record.. giv'er Eli

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]quite the daft one

<font color="#ff0000">...who's Canty ??? [:|]</font>

[/quote]i think if Eli puts up another 300 yard game that might just be enough for the NY single season passing record.. giv'er Eli[/quote]

I hope he does.....wonder what his haters will say then?

Oh I know, Eli sucks and it's his fault we missed the play-offs.

friggin' dipsticks.

All-Pro

that popping sound would be their teeny little heads exploding, they'll still post and we'll still feed them by responding..i guess its the circle of life on the MB's lol</P>

anyways gotta spilt hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and will have a happy New Year. take care</P>

they'll blame KG for abandoning the run game

no just got in, haven't seen the lineup...I'm sure I'll get the full breakdown on TSN tonight.

God Bless!!!! be careful, snowing down here.

I'm still wondering if it will ever snow here

we already set a record for 0 snowfall in November ... and I'd say we haven't had 3" of snow for the month of December. I bet the farmers are starting to panic