Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]I'm still wondering if it will ever snow here

we already set a record for 0 snowfall in November ... and I'd say we haven't had 3" of snow for the month of December. I bet the farmers are starting to panic

[/quote]</P>

Thanks for the insight, Bansaw. That's something the normal person doesn't realize, or think of... especially those from warmer climes. yeah, they have good reason to worry. </P>

So if we beat the Vikes, and the Iggles win, does that mean the Iggles are now the second seed? Puke...

[quote user="mjg407"]So if we beat the Vikes, and the Iggles win, does that mean the Iggles are now the second seed? Puke...
    [/quote]

Iggles just have to win. They're the second seed right now and both are 11-4

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!!!

I hope this year will bring more smiles than frowns to you all !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!!!

I hope this year will bring more smiles than frowns to you all !!!
    [/quote]

I suppose all we can pray is that it's not as bad as 2009. Therefore it should be a better!!

Happy New Year everyone!

JG I love your new sig I want to hug it... lol

Who you rooting for in the Sugar Bowl tonight? I hope Cincy pulls it off... I can't stand Tebow for some reason.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Happy New Year everyone!
    [/quote]Sig of the year!!!

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]JG I love your new sig I want to hug it... lol

Who you rooting for in the Sugar Bowl tonight? I hope Cincy pulls it off... I can't stand Tebow for some reason.
    [/quote]do you dislike spikes because that could explain the dislike for florida lol

[quote user="gmen 24/7"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]JG I love your new sig I want to hug it... lol

[/quote]do you dislike spikes because that could explain the dislike for florida lol
    [/quote]

No... I hate the constant slurping of Tebow... it's the Favre complex