Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]I made a really good meatball sub for this one.

that's my highlight of the game

[/quote]</P>

There were a lot of meatballs on our defense today, too. Only they were the kind that made you puke.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Just wow.....I don't even know what else to say.....
    [/quote]

Bye-bye Sheridan?

[quote user="fourth&amp;forever"][quote user="AsianGiant"]
    Props to Bradshaw definitley. He seemed to have played just as well if he were healthy. I'm sure next season he and Jacobs will have better numbers. I also hope we can go back to a 3 headed monster. We've just seen that having even just 2 really good backs, we can't necessarily count on.

I can't really blame the offense anyways, it was really our defense that blew our season. Reminds me of the Colts of yesteryears where they always had horrible defense and Peyton always had to score 25-30+ a game just to keep up because their defense would let the other team back in the game...

[/quote]I'm very uncomfortable having a good offense and a bad defense. It is completely un-Giant like.
    Our #1 priority next year should be restore the defensive unit - the real pride of the Giants.
    [/quote]

Yup. We're gonna have big changes on defense next year. It starts with Sheridan being relieved of his duties. Then you revamp the linebackers and give Phillips some safety help.

I think the injuries played a minor role. Remember Alford was out before the season started. Ross was useless with his hammy. Webby was injured. Canty &amp; Boley missed a lot of games. AP went down with that neck injury. I think staying healthy would play a huge role in the defense improving next year.

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]sigh...[/quote]
    Indeed, this season went sour quick time!

Love the sig JG, sign me up to that!

I can take an 8-8 season. I can handle losing....but they way they lost these past two weeks....

What a **** show

ohh not this beast of a thread again

[quote user="bansaw"]Happy New Year everyone in here

[/quote]
    Happy Belated New Year all from Long Beach, CA.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="YATittle1962"]

just want to see some heart today

Bradshaw playing as hurt as he is for no reason shows a toughness that the whole team should feed off of and go out with some pride[/quote]

Props to Bradshaw definitley. He seemed to have played just as well if he were healthy. I'm sure next season he and Jacobs will have better numbers. I also hope we can go back to a 3 headed monster. We've just seen that having even just 2 really good backs, we can't necessarily count on.

I can't really blame the offense anyways, it was really our defense that blew our season. Reminds me of the Colts of yesteryears where they always had horrible defense and Peyton always had to score 25-30+ a game just to keep up because their defense would let the other team back in the game...

[/quote]
    I can blame the O, the ST, they all have sucked equally as well. It's not like when Peyton was scoring 45 points a game and the D was giving up 48 points a game. This team failed everywhere other than the new batch of receivers. No matter what 8-8 is pathetic. This team lost it's heart when they lost to NO.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bansaw"]Happy New Year everyone in here

[/quote]
    Happy Belated New Year all from Long Beach, CA.
    [/quote]

Thats where my cousins live.....

Well...at least the giants offseason should be exciting

Change Change Change...