Re: Asian giant for HC

yeah he didn't have the demeanor for the heat of the NY lights that is for sure. you knew he was out of his element when he wanted to be in the box upstairs gameday. they really should have done that and had Wauffle getting animated on the sidelines for him.

if we get Jauron we won't get any more excitement but at least you know TC will let him have creative power over the Defense.

I never had a good feeling about him once I heard he wanted to coach from the box.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I never had a good feeling about him once I heard he wanted to coach from the box.
    [/quote]I didn't mind it when he said it

It was when a reporter brought up what he said about it to TC and he snapped, then I got a bit worried.

Rocky Bernard...what a thief
    Did he do anything this season?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Rocky Bernard...what a thief
    Did he do anything this season?
    [/quote]

22 tackles, 1 sack

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I never had a good feeling about him once I heard he wanted to coach from the box.

It was when a reporter brought up what he said about it to TC and he snapped, then I got a bit worried.

[/quote]
    I just don't understand why you would not want to be down there with your players?

I guess it was just too big for him...I wonder if JR could do it again if he paid Spags more or it would not have matter because Steve wanted to be a Head Coach.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I never had a good feeling about him once I heard he wanted to coach from the box.

[/quote]
    I just don't understand why you would not want to be down there with your players?

I guess it was just too big for him...I wonder if JR could do it again if he paid Spags more or it would not have matter because Steve wanted to be a Head Coach.
    [/quote]wasn't money he was making well over 2 million to DC probably more than what half of the HCs made that year

the players better be prepared for one hell of a training camp next year, I think brimstone TC will be back in full swing

Nostradamus 2012 is on History Channel now if anyone wants to watch it....helps to think about the end of the world compared to this horrible disaster of a season. [:$]

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Nostradamus 2012 is on History Channel now if anyone wants to watch it....helps to think about the end of the world compared to this horrible disaster of a season. [:$]
    [/quote]ohh is that on tonight?!?! i thought that was on Wednesday.. damn i'm stuck at work.. AG for DC?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Nostradamus 2012 is on History Channel now if anyone wants to watch it....helps to think about the end of the world compared to this horrible disaster of a season. [:$]
    [/quote]ohh is that on tonight?!?! i thought that was on Wednesday.. damn i'm stuck at work.. AG for DC?[/quote]

It's a repeat. I've seen it before so you're not missing anything. If there's one on Wednesday it could be a new one.

You want me to be DC with HC duties? Who am I? Wade Phillips? [:P]