Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Feel bad for the guy that gets hit with that penny.
    [/quote]

It probably won't kill you, but it would probably hurt.. Maybe leave a bruise? Especially if it hits you on the edge of the coin instead of flat...
    [/quote]
    It would kill your for sure.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Feel bad for the guy that gets hit with that penny.
    [/quote]

It probably won't kill you, but it would probably hurt.. Maybe leave a bruise? Especially if it hits you on the edge of the coin instead of flat...
    [/quote]
    [/quote]lol I take it you didn't read my link....

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Feel bad for the guy that gets hit with that penny.
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]
    I did read it but I guess I got confused.

<font color="#0000ff">&gt;But everyone knows that a penny dropped from the Empire State Building

&gt;will kill someone 'cause they also put 6" holes in the sidewalks upon

&gt;impact.</font>

</p>

As I posted earlier, we drop coins and such to evaluate the safety
    aspects of them hitting someone at the bottom of our shaft. Coins
    tumble and quickly reach terminal velocity. <font color="#000080">After a 450 fall, they
    bounce nicely, but that's it. They don't bend or anything. We
    can't even find a mark on them.
    </font></p>

I suck. lol []
    </p>

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Feel bad for the guy that gets hit with that penny.
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]
    Jeezzzz................Doesn't 4417 know anything about "terminal velocity"????? Whats the matter with him LOL Next he's going to say whats the "Pythagorean Theorem" jk

[quote user="SEC105"]Jeezzzz................Doesn't 4417 know anything about "terminal velocity"????? Whats the matter with him LOL [/quote]
    Gosh, I saw the movie ok guys. Give me a break.

Texas is sucking. What happened to Pony or whatever his name was.

McCoy hurt his shoulder on the first series. Kind of sucks. I hate when people win or lose like this. Hopefully he will be back at halftime.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]Jeezzzz................Doesn't 4417 know anything about "terminal velocity"????? Whats the matter with him LOL [/quote]
    Gosh, I saw the movie ok guys. Give me a break.

[/quote]
    LOL I was just kidding ya Was the answer in the movie Terminal Velocity?
    Seriously , Zim would know better than I , but simply put I believe it has a direct connection to the weight of the object being tossed off the building

[quote user="SEC105"]LOL I was just kidding ya [/quote]
    I know ol buddy ol pal. It was in the movie. I still thought the penny would kill you. I didn't get it I guess.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]LOL I was just kidding ya [/quote]
    I know ol buddy ol pal. It was in the movie. I still thought the penny would kill you. I didn't get it I guess.
    [/quote]
    That does suck Colt Mckoy got hurt so early. I was looking forward to watching him play tonight. Don't know if you caught it but his backup is Gale Gilberts son , former QB for the San Diego Chargers

Speaking of which , San Diego would be a nice place to be right now. It's another snowstorm coming tonight here followed by bitter cold................oh well, same story up and down the east coast