Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]Jeezzzz................Doesn't 4417 know anything about "terminal velocity"????? Whats the matter with him LOL [/quote]
    Gosh, I saw the movie ok guys. Give me a break.

[/quote] LOL I was just kidding ya Was the answer in the movie Terminal Velocity? Seriously , Zim would know better than I , but simply put I believe it has a direct connection to the weight of the object being tossed off the building[/quote]</P>

Force = Mass X Acceleration, so the weight of an object is definitley a factor. </P>

Thelink usedbefore, about the penny, noted that it can make a 6" hole in concrete when dropped from a height equal to the Empire State, and would be lethal if it hit your head. So, anything heavier would be brutal.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]Jeezzzz................Doesn't 4417 know anything about "terminal velocity"????? Whats the matter with him LOL [/quote]
    Gosh, I saw the movie ok guys. Give me a break.

[img][/img]
    [/quote] LOL I was just kidding ya Was the answer in the movie Terminal Velocity? Seriously , Zim would know better than I , but simply put I believe it has a direct connection to the weight of the object being tossed off the building[/quote]</p>

Force = Mass X Acceleration, so the weight of an object is definitley a factor. </p>

Thelink usedbefore, about the penny, noted that it can make a 6" hole in concrete when dropped from a height equal to the Empire State, and would be lethal if it hit your head. So, anything heavier would be brutal.</p>[/quote]the 6" hole in the sidewalk was just from a regular guy ... the NASA guy disproved it ... since the thread was about the penny urban legend. growing up we always thought it would go right through you if dropped from the CN Tower. NASA guy sounds legit to me.

Ban... I thought the NASA guy said it wouldn't hurt you from 450 ft. ... the height that he tested from. The Empire State is 1250 ft., and I thought the guy said it would put a 6" hole in concrete from that height. Either way, I won't be standing next to the building. I think it's enclosed, so that no one can even try to throw something off, or else we'd have all sorts of craters, and a little blood,on the streets below

Was Terminal Velocity even a good movie? I've always wanted to see it actually.

But most Charlie Sheen movies are pretty bad.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Was Terminal Velocity even a good movie? I've always wanted to see it actually.

[/quote]</P>

Have not seen it either........Charlies movie career never really took off but he sure does OK with the TV series 2 and 1/2 Men. Heard last week he gets like $850,000 per episode of course much of that may go to the , if it happens , ex-wife. Reconciliation may his best bet</P>

How come the heating oil companies always blame "supply and demand" on cold winter jackups of their prices? They know theres going to be demand so why not re up the supply earlier than screwing people</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Was Terminal Velocity even a good movie? I've always wanted to see it actually.

[/quote]</P>

Have not seen it either........Charlies movie career never really took off but he sure does OK with the TV series 2 and 1/2 Men. Heard last week he gets like $850,000 per episode of course much of that may go to the , if it happens , ex-wife. Reconciliation may his best bet</P>

How come the heating oil companies always blame "supply and demand" on cold winter jackups of their prices? They know theres going to be demand so why not re up the supply earlier than screwing people</P>[/quote]forget the gas prices.. $1.52 for a large coffee is an outrage!! lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

How come the heating oil companies always blame "supply and demand" on cold winter jackups of their prices? They know theres going to be demand so why not re up the supply earlier than screwing people</P>

[/quote]forget the gas prices.. $1.52 for a large coffee is an outrage!! lol[/quote]</P>

lol you're right Bandy 7-11s should notescape my wrath either although they do have some good bargains on the regular hot dogs.2 for $2!!! and all trimmings you like! large "Big Gulp" is like $1.25 not to bad</P>

oh , btw it's the heating oil companies I'm harranging against at the moment....will get to the gas companies ASAP lol</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

Have not seen it either........Charlies movie career never really took off but he sure does OK with the TV series 2 and 1/2 Men. Heard last week he gets like $850,000 per episode of course much of that may go to the , if it happens , ex-wife. Reconciliation may his best bet</p>

How come the heating oil companies always blame "supply and demand" on cold winter jackups of their prices? They know theres going to be demand so why not re up the supply earlier than screwing people</p>

[/quote]forget the gas prices.. $1.52 for a large coffee is an outrage!! lol[/quote]</p>

lol you're right Bandy 7-11s should notescape my wrath either although they do have some good bargains on the regular hot dogs.2 for $2!!! and all trimmings you like! large "Big Gulp" is like $1.25 not to bad</p>

oh , btw it's the heating oil companies I'm harranging against at the moment....will get to the gas companies ASAP lol</p>[/quote]

Funny you guys brought up 711. I read an article a week ago how the big slurpy's used to be had for less than $1.....it was some kind of article about inflation.

I remember as a kid, I used to be able to walk down the street to my local pizza and pick up a plain slice for only $0.90!!! Now they are like $3-4 bucks!!

Anyways, back to oil/heating companies. You're right. It's not supply and demand, I think it's just gouging the customers. Everyone knows when winter comes, it will get cold. So what's the problem? It's not rocket science....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]forget the gas prices.. $1.52 for a large coffee is an outrage!! lol[/quote]</P>

lol you're right Bandy 7-11s should notescape my wrath either although they do have some good bargains on the regular hot dogs.2 for $2!!! and all trimmings you like! large "Big Gulp" is like $1.25 not to bad</P>

oh , btw it's the heating oil companies I'm harranging against at the moment....will get to the gas companies ASAP lol</P>

[/quote]

Funny you guys brought up 711. I read an article a week ago how the big slurpy's used to be had for less than $1.....it was some kind of article about inflation.

I remember as a kid, I used to be able to walk down the street to my local pizza and pick up a plain slice for only $0.90!!! Now they are like $3-4 bucks!!

Anyways, back to oil/heating companies. You're right. It's not supply and demand, I think it's just gouging the customers. Everyone knows when winter comes, it will get cold. So what's the problem? It's not rocket science....

[/quote]</P>

7-11s make a killing on the coffee and tea not mention the slurpys and big gulps lol speaking of pizza........paid $17 for large acheese pie with topping on half last weekend @ the local place. Dominoes is a real rip off though for the convience.....supply and demand[]</P>

Heating oil companies pull that old line every cold winter [just about every winter].....it IS price gouging and every year some politico is "going to look into this"..........heres some some advice to those guys................... try looking "into it" in August!!!</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

Have not seen it either........Charlies movie career never really took off but he sure does OK with the TV series 2 and 1/2 Men. Heard last week he gets like $850,000 per episode of course much of that may go to the , if it happens , ex-wife. Reconciliation may his best bet</p>

How come the heating oil companies always blame "supply and demand" on cold winter jackups of their prices? They know theres going to be demand so why not re up the supply earlier than screwing people</p>[/quote]forget the gas prices.. $1.52 for a large coffee is an outrage!! lol[/quote]I asked the woman the other day if Tim's had a deal with the Canadian Mint so they could produce more pennies. Seriously I've never had more pennies floating in my pockets and ashtray then after this price change.
    But the kicker was I ordered 2 a couple days ago and they charged me $3.05. I said one costs me 1.52...why do two cost me 3.05? The woman got snarky and said it's only a penny, so I said you know what, void them and ring them in seperate lol ... don't get snarky with me I tell ya, I had to suck up to customers too long to put up with any **** when I'm a customer.