Re: Asian giant for HC

At the advice of my attorney I can not speak about it any more at this time. Sorry.

That sig looks nice BB4417 []

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][/quote][/quote]
    This one was great. You guys seen it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNdCPjeC2BY&NR=1

[quote user="bigblue4417"]At the advice of my attorney I can not speak about it any more at this time. Sorry.
    [/quote]</P>

The hell with the attorney...............the truth will set you free!!!............you don't want a "Tiger Woods" situation on you're hands do ya? National Enqiurer and People magazine following ya around lol </P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]At the advice of my attorney I can not speak about it any more at this time. Sorry.
    [/quote]</p>

The hell with the attorney...............the truth will set you free!!!............you don't want a "Tiger Woods" situation on you're hands do ya? National Enqiurer and People magazine following ya around lol </p>[/quote]
    If anyone is worthy of the national spot light it's me right?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    [/quote]

writes the guy with rafael as his picture......[^o)]
    [/quote]
    What do you mean?
    [/quote]

nice.

no further questions.

notice to other posters, if the Defendant begins to become increasingly combative and evasive.....he's guilty.

So, Mr BB4417, if we may call you that, you expect us to believe that by merely participating in the Thee thread, which I might add as a part-time AGfHC poster; smacks of sedition, we're to believe that your post counts just happened to double is size and mass?

And what about your increase reply speed? Is that due to purple horseshoes, blue diamonds and 4 leaf clovers as well?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][/quote][/quote]
    This one was great. You guys seen it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNdCPjeC2BY&amp;NR=1
    [/quote]i didn't see that one.. Shaq is a ****

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    What do you mean?
    [/quote]

nice.

no further questions.

notice to other posters, if the Defendant begins to become increasingly combative and evasive.....he's guilty.

So, Mr BB4417, if we may call you that, you expect us to believe that by merely participating in the Thee thread, which I might add as a part-time AGfHC poster; smacks of sedition, we're to believe that your post counts just happened to double is size and mass?

And what about your increase reply speed? Is that due to purple horseshoes, blue diamonds and 4 leaf clovers as well?
    [/quote]</P>

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury </P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCxvye1pP4k</P>

You be the judge Do you want one of our own to end up like Rowdy lol</P>

All-Pro

nice vid Sec105 Rowdy was the best..

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    What do you mean?
    [/quote]

nice.

no further questions.

[/quote]

check his fingers. They are like 10x the size they were a couple of years ago. I think he also has been getting acne on his fingers...