All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Chapman has to prove himself first.

Cuba is Cuba, but this is the Bigs. Luckily he went to Cincy where the expectations CANNOT be unrealistic and big....

it's Cincy for goodness sake.
    [/quote]lol.. kinda why the Jays could take a chance on him.. it was worth a shot but won't hurt rebuild if didn't work out.. play him in AAA than call up when ready, i don't know about Cincy and what their expectations would be from him, they threw alot of coin at him could be a wrong move if they need him to start asap.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

You can do it the natural way. Plus ya won't have the urge to take marble ryes or chocolate babkasfrom little old ladies wandering home from thier neighborhood bakeries[]</P>

[/quote]
    Yes sir, been going to the gym every day for a week now. When you see me in NYC next year (<FONT color=#0000ff>Asian Giant</FONT> better get his *** to "said" game) I will be a whole new man. Too hard. Why is it so easy to gain weight but so hard to take it off?

I have never tasted a marble rye or chocolate babkas. The latter sounds especially delicious. My Grandpa was born in NYC. He lives in LA now. Every time we would go to the deli there he would get a center cut cow tongue sandwich on rye with mustard. You ever had that?

Very excited for the trip next year. Maybe you can bring me some babkas. What is everyone going to do now that there are no spirals? I am hoping Bandy can make it as long as he doesn't have any Canadian holidays. I will plan accordingly.
    [/quote]</P>

LOL Lando the marble rye and chocolate babkas are from the Seinfeld TV show. He mugged some little old lady for a marble rye. I've never tasted either as far as I can recall lol</P>

Tongue I have tried and yeah I loved it but not in years as the family is not to fond of it. Not even the sound of it.</P>

Glad to hear you're working out and keep up the good work. Hopefully AG can make it to the new stadium in Sept or Oct while the weather is still half way decent. Got a new "Carhart" winter suit for Christmas and never got to use it in frozen Giants Stadium this Jan.[]</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

You can do it the natural way. Plus ya won't have the urge to take marble ryes or chocolate babkasfrom little old ladies wandering home from thier neighborhood bakeries[]</P>

[/quote]
    Yes sir, been going to the gym every day for a week now. When you see me in NYC next year (<FONT color=#0000ff>Asian Giant</FONT> better get his *** to "said" game) I will be a whole new man. Too hard. Why is it so easy to gain weight but so hard to take it off?

I have never tasted a marble rye or chocolate babkas. The latter sounds especially delicious. My Grandpa was born in NYC. He lives in LA now. Every time we would go to the deli there he would get a center cut cow tongue sandwich on rye with mustard. You ever had that?

Very excited for the trip next year. Maybe you can bring me some babkas. What is everyone going to do now that there are <FONT color=#0000ff>no spirals</FONT>? I am hoping Bandy can make it as long as he doesn't have any Canadian holidays. I will plan accordingly.
    [/quote]</P>

LOL Lando the marble rye and chocolate babkas are from the Seinfeld TV show. He mugged some little old lady for a marble rye. I've never tasted either as far as I can recall lol</P>

Tongue I have tried and yeah I loved it but not in years as the family is not to fond of it. Not even the sound of it.</P>

Glad to hear you're working out and keep up the good work. Hopefully AG can make it to the new stadium in Sept or Oct while the weather is still half way decent. Got a new "Carhart" winter suit for Christmas and never got to use it in frozen Giants Stadium this Jan.[]</P>

[/quote]is that the episode where they attach the bread to the fishing hook... and double B if everything lines up up here i will be down there lol</P>

what are spirals? </P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

You can do it the natural way. Plus ya won't have the urge to take marble ryes or chocolate babkasfrom little old ladies wandering home from thier neighborhood bakeries[]</p>

[/quote]
    Yes sir, been going to the gym every day for a week now. When you see me in NYC next year (<font color="#0000ff">Asian Giant</font> better get his *** to "said" game) I will be a whole new man. Too hard. Why is it so easy to gain weight but so hard to take it off?

Very excited for the trip next year. Maybe you can bring me some babkas. What is everyone going to do now that there are no spirals? I am hoping Bandy can make it as long as he doesn't have any Canadian holidays. I will plan accordingly.
    [/quote]</p>

LOL Lando the marble rye and chocolate babkas are from the Seinfeld TV show. He mugged some little old lady for a marble rye. I've never tasted either as far as I can recall lol</p>

Tongue I have tried and yeah I loved it but not in years as the family is not to fond of it. Not even the sound of it.</p>

Glad to hear you're working out and keep up the good work. Hopefully AG can make it to the new stadium in Sept or Oct while the weather is still half way decent. Got a new "Carhart" winter suit for Christmas and never got to use it in frozen Giants Stadium this Jan.[]</p>[/quote]
    I have never watched Sienfeld. I mean I know the show but never seen more than 5 minutes.

I would not touch the tongue to my tongue.

Sorry about the jacket. Stupid Giants. Grrrrr Next year it is Superbowl or bust.

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

double B if everything lines up up here i will be down there lol</p>

what are spirals? </p>[/quote]
    I know you will buddy.

Bottom left of the photo. It's how people get from the top to the bottom and stuff. There is also a religious activity that happens by most who partake at said spirals during halftime.

In the new stadium they are not outdoors.

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

double B if everything lines up up here i will be down there lol</P>

what are spirals? </P>[/quote]
    I know you will buddy.

Bottom left of the photo. It's how people get from the top to the bottom and stuff. There is also a religious activity that happens by most who partake at said spirals during halftime.

In the new stadium they are not outdoors.
    [/quote]i wish i coulda made it to the old stadium..my own lazy fault []

I still hate that the new seats are gray.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

Very excited for the trip next year. Maybe you can bring me some babkas. What is everyone going to do now that there are <FONT color=#0000ff>no spirals</FONT>? I am hoping Bandy can make it as long as he doesn't have any Canadian holidays. I will plan accordingly.
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]is that the episode where they attach the bread to the fishing hook... and double B if everything lines up up here i will be down there lol</P>

what are spirals? </P>

[/quote]</P>

Thats the "marble rye" episode alright lol Costanza leaning out the window with a fishin pole trying to snag the marble rye from seinfeldlol "Not that theres anything wrong with that"[]</P>

Lando explained "the spirals" [round concrete walkways that you can go up or down to your seat if you do no not wish to take the escalators [steps]]but it was a weekly event @ Giant Stadium home gamesand was the place for all kinds of merriment and laughter and illicit activities. The new place has no so such spirals but somehow we will make do. Ya gotta come down when Lando comes Bandy</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I still hate that the new seats are gray.

[/quote]</P>

Could they have picked a worse color? Have not seen them in person yet but the pictures say enough. They shoulda used those 4 guys from "Queer eye for the Straight Guy" Tv show on the interior decorating lol</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I still hate that the new seats are gray.

[/quote]</P>

Could they have picked a worse color? Have not seen them in person yet but the pictures say enough. They shoulda used those 4 guys from "Queer eye for the Straight Guy" Tv show on the interior decorating lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

too bad we have to share the stadium with the stupid jets...... the only decent thing bout the eagles is there stadium. i love the seats driving down 95 you can see inside the stadium and a huge eagle sign made out of the seats. blue seats with a big NY.... ughh, would be sick.</P>