Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I still hate that the new seats are gray.

[/quote]</p>

Could they have picked a worse color? Have not seen them in person yet but the pictures say enough. They shoulda used those 4 guys from "Queer eye for the Straight Guy" Tv show on the interior decorating lol</p>[/quote]
    No, they really could not have. It is so bland. Whatever...

Not like **** can be done now.

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

the only decent thing bout the eagles is there stadium. i love the seats driving down 95 you can see inside the stadium and a huge eagle sign made out of the seats. blue seats with a big NY.... ughh, would be sick.</p>[/quote]
    OMG, that would be soooooooooo cool. But I still don't think there is anything you should like about the Eagles. lol

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Could they have picked a worse color? Have not seen them in person yet but the pictures say enough. They shoulda used those 4 guys from "Queer eye for the Straight Guy" Tv show on the interior decorating lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

too bad we have to share the stadium with the stupid jets...... the only decent thing bout the eagles is there stadium. i love the seats driving down 95 you can see inside the stadium and a huge eagle sign made out of the seats. blue seats with a big NY.... ughh, would be sick.</P>

[/quote]</P>

That is cool when you're driving down 95 and can see the Linc IBB.................much as I detest the Eagles and there fans that stadium looks good Guess it's the "price" we pay for sharing with the Jets which sucks</P>

Is that picture with MMB , You , Eli and Steve Smith real?.........if not it sure looks like it is</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Could they have picked a worse color? Have not seen them in person yet but the pictures say enough. They shoulda used those 4 guys from "Queer eye for the Straight Guy" Tv show on the interior decorating lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

too bad we have to share the stadium with the stupid jets...... the only decent thing bout the eagles is there stadium. i love the seats driving down 95 you can see inside the stadium and a huge eagle sign made out of the seats. blue seats with a big NY.... ughh, would be sick.</P>

[/quote]</P>

That is cool when you're driving down 95 and can see the Linc IBB.................much as I detest the Eagles and there fans that stadium looks good Guess it's the "price" we pay for sharing with the Jets which sucks</P>

Is that picture with MMB , You , Eli and Steve Smith real?.........if not it sure looks like it is</P>[/quote]apparently Bansaw was in it aswell but they cropped him out.. lol

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Is that picture with MMB , You , Eli and Steve Smith real?.........if not it sure looks like it is</P>

[/quote]</P>

exactly! i hate everything about the eagles and im not fond of the stadium esp views from some seats but the "look" of it is really nice.</P>

</P>

yupp 105 thats me and matt with eli and steve. i took him out to dinner for his bday and they were a few tables behind us. the avatar is harder to see but thats us in the metrodome in our recent trip to minneapolis.</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]apparently Bansaw was in it aswell but they cropped him out.. lol[/quote]</P>

noooo lol he photoshopped himself drinking a beer in behind us </P>

All-Pro

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]apparently Bansaw was in it aswell but they cropped him out.. lol[/quote]</P>

noooo lol he photoshopped himself drinking a beer in behind us </P>[/quote]hahah Ban is a funny dude

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

Could they have picked a worse color? Have not seen them in person yet but the pictures say enough. They shoulda used those 4 guys from "Queer eye for the Straight Guy" Tv show on the interior decorating lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

too bad we have to share the stadium with the stupid jets...... the only decent thing bout the eagles is there stadium. i love the seats driving down 95 you can see inside the stadium and a huge eagle sign made out of the seats. blue seats with a big NY.... ughh, would be sick.</p>

[/quote]</p>

That is cool when you're driving down 95 and can see the Linc IBB.................much as I detest the Eagles and there fans that stadium looks good Guess it's the "price" we pay for sharing with the Jets which sucks</p>

Is that picture with MMB , You , Eli and Steve Smith real?.........if not it sure looks like it is</p>[/quote]apparently Bansaw was in it aswell but they cropped him out.. lol[/quote]can you believe that ****?? ...

Steve found it funny me telling the camera guy to hurry up so I could piss

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]apparently Bansaw was in it aswell but they cropped him out.. lol[/quote]can you believe that ****?? ...

[/quote]</P>

negative, that was eli.steve was too busy trying to take me home! []</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

Could they have picked a worse color? Have not seen them in person yet but the pictures say enough. They shoulda used those 4 guys from "Queer eye for the Straight Guy" Tv show on the interior decorating lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

too bad we have to share the stadium with the stupid jets...... the only decent thing bout the eagles is there stadium. i love the seats driving down 95 you can see inside the stadium and a huge eagle sign made out of the seats. blue seats with a big NY.... ughh, would be sick.</p>

[/quote]</p>

That is cool when you're driving down 95 and can see the Linc IBB.................much as I detest the Eagles and there fans that stadium looks good Guess it's the "price" we pay for sharing with the Jets which sucks</p>

Is that picture with MMB , You , Eli and Steve Smith real?.........if not it sure looks like it is</p>

[/quote]apparently Bansaw was in it aswell but they cropped him out.. lol[/quote]can you believe that ****?? ...

[IMG][/IMG]

[/quote]</p>

negative, that was eli.steve was too busy trying to take me home! []</p>[/quote]oh...I heard him giggle...must have been when you squeezed his bum