Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I still hate that the new seats are gray.

[/quote]</P>

Could they have picked a worse color? Have not seen them in person yet but the pictures say enough. They shoulda used those 4 guys from "Queer eye for the Straight Guy" Tv show on the interior decorating lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

too bad we have to share the stadium with the stupid jets...... the only decent thing bout the eagles is there stadium. i love the seats driving down 95 you can see inside the stadium and a huge eagle sign made out of the seats. blue seats with a big NY.... ughh, would be sick.</P>

[/quote]</P>

That is cool when you're driving down 95 and can see the Linc IBB.................much as I detest the Eagles and there fans that stadium looks good Guess it's the "price" we pay for sharing with the Jets which sucks</P>

Is that picture with MMB , You , Eli and Steve Smith real?.........if not it sure looks like it is</P>

[/quote]apparently Bansaw was in it aswell but they cropped him out.. lol[/quote]can you believe that ****?? ...

[IMG][/IMG]

Steve found it funny me telling the camera guy to hurry up so I could piss

[/quote]</P>

negative, that was eli.steve was too busy trying to take me home! []</P>

[/quote]oh...I heard him giggle...must have been when you squeezed his bum

[/quote]</P>

lol that was definately it</P>

All-Pro

lol Adam Carolla

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

You can do it the natural way. Plus ya won't have the urge to take marble ryes or chocolate babkasfrom little old ladies wandering home from thier neighborhood bakeries[]</p>

[/quote]
    Yes sir, been going to the gym every day for a week now. When you see me in NYC next year (<font color="#0000ff">Asian Giant</font> better get his *** to "said" game) I will be a whole new man. Too hard. Why is it so easy to gain weight but so hard to take it off?

I have never tasted a marble rye or chocolate babkas. The latter sounds especially delicious. My Grandpa was born in NYC. He lives in LA now. Every time we would go to the deli there he would get a center cut cow tongue sandwich on rye with mustard. You ever had that?

Very excited for the trip next year. Maybe you can bring me some babkas. What is everyone going to do now that there are no spirals? I am hoping Bandy can make it as long as he doesn't have any Canadian holidays. I will plan accordingly.
    [/quote]</p>

LOL Lando the marble rye and chocolate babkas are from the Seinfeld TV show. He mugged some little old lady for a marble rye. I've never tasted either as far as I can recall lol</p>

Tongue I have tried and yeah I loved it but not in years as the family is not to fond of it. Not even the sound of it.</p>

Glad to hear you're working out and keep up the good work. Hopefully AG can make it to the new stadium in Sept or Oct while the weather is still half way decent. Got a new "Carhart" winter suit for Christmas and never got to use it in frozen Giants Stadium this Jan.[]</p>[/quote]

I got a new Carhartt too. I love Carhartts. I already had one but that one didn't have a hood. But you know how long I've had it? Since 1997, no lie.

damn good construction.

Now all i need is one of those full body 1 pieces and the kid is good.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

i gotta come out from living under my rock.. i only became aware of the earthquake this morning.. what a disaster, predicted 100,000 deaths

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i gotta come out from living under my rock.. i only became aware of the earthquake this morning.. what a disaster, predicted 100,000 deaths[/quote]

really? I purposely tried to avoid conversation about it but yeah absolutely horrible man.

you ever get one of those "Superman" moments?

what I mean is sometimes i look at the horror of wrong in this world and wish I could single-handedly stop it or in the case of Haiti and places hit by tsunamis, i wish I could go there and dig people out and save those who can be saved.

same with 9/11......except I enlisted a few months after that.

(Not to make light or humor but I'm a Batman fan versus Superman, but there's something to be said about someone who could see with X-Ray vision and lift tons of rock and rubble single-handedly.)

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i gotta come out from living under my rock.. i only became aware of the earthquake this morning.. what a disaster, predicted 100,000 deaths[/quote]

really? I purposely tried to avoid conversation about it but yeah absolutely horrible man.

you ever get one of those "Superman" moments?

what I mean is sometimes i look at the horror of wrong in this world and wish I could single-handedly stop it or in the case of Haiti and places hit by tsunamis, i wish I could go there and dig people out and save those who can be saved.

same with 9/11......except I enlisted a few months after that.

(Not to make light or humor but I'm a Batman fan versus Superman, but there's something to be said about someone who could see with X-Ray vision and lift tons of rock and rubble single-handedly.)
    [/quote]i'm a batman dude too, well we may not be able toget there and physically help but thank whatever there's org's like uniceff and others to help in these situations

the **** I'm seeing is friggin horrible

can't imagine what it would be like seeing them loading dump trucks with bodies ...damn

the one good thing that came from Katrina is there is no more lolly-gagging with the Aid relief anymore.

yeah man, natural disasters are messed up because there's no "reason" if you know what I mean. This earthquake was massive but i haven't heard if it had any effect on Dominica Rep. ?

The Haitians will get through this because they HAVE to. Hopefully they can unite and make their country stronger. They have a history of corrupt gov't, (seems to exist everywhere, not just there, hint hint) but they'll get through it.

What's interesting will be how much effort and help the world will provide them. Right now it's a shock and awe response, but let's face it, after a couple months, will the effort still be there? It needs to be....but it needs to be all nations, not just the U.S. helping out...

i can't watch that stuff... its like a highlight show for misery...

i feel for them and donate... but I can't sit there and watch it and get the play by play... its horrible
    Fear the name, appreciate the game