Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    Drove home in his helmet and pads. LMAO
    [/quote]

He needs to keep it on to fend off the vultures....I mean fans....

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

I want Peyton Manning to get another Ring too. SO I can just recognize him as THE GREATEST QB to ever take an NFL Field !</p>[/quote]

Exactly, no question about it, no argument....right now they are going back and forth between him and Brady. Brady's got the rings unfortunately. So if Manning can pick up at least one more it would really cement him....a 3rd and there's absolutely no question about it....

[quote user="bigblue4417"]AG, you have seen 2012 right?

You are starting to remind me more and more of Woody Harrelson's character. A little wacky but the guy that is going to be right about everything when it all is said and done. The "I told ya so" guy.

I mean that with all respect. lol
    [/quote]

No I haven't seen it yet. But any character that Woody plays is most definitley WACKY!

Don't get me wrong, I take all this with a grain of salt, but at the same time, if I come across some good stuff, I have to pass it along to you fine folks here on the AGHC thread. [:P]

It is human nature though to doubt any catastrophe will take out an entire civilization because we all have ego's, whether we want to admit it or not. And even if you believe in it, you probably can't prepare for it.

So enjoy everything from now till 2012....(December 21st, 2012 to be exact)

You can ask JG, she knows that date very well.....[]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Funny as hell sig AG. wow!
    [/quote]

Thanks, I can't stop laughing at his face. He must have went straight home and not even into the locker room after the game....
    [/quote]</P>

That sig IS funny. Yesterday he looked like someone who had his cheerios spiked with something before the game lol The announcners brought up a good point about the pressure these kickers face in the playoffs............Neil Wrackers shanks the game winner for the Cardinals last week. Itseems to happen almost every year to one [or 2 or 3]of em</P>

thankfully Tynes got a second chance......(2007 vs Green Bay playoffs)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]thankfully Tynes got a second chance......(2007 vs Green Bay playoffs)
    [/quote]well if Norv wasn't so terrible at late game strategy Kaeding probably would have had a 2nd chance to tie it

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]thankfully Tynes got a second chance......(2007 vs Green Bay playoffs)
    [/quote]well if Norv wasn't so terrible at late game strategy Kaeding probably would have had a 2nd chance to tie it
    [/quote]</P>

Right, Ban, terrible. There was like 2:34 left? And, this wasn't like that Cardinals/Packer game... the Charger D was doing OK against the Jets.</P>

And, yes, Kaeding might have had a 2nd chance to tie it. However, can you even begin toimagine the pressure he would have felt, facing a 4th miss?</P>

The thing in Tynes favor was that, as I remember, he was full of confidance, even after the one miss, and wanted TC to let him try. Geez, Kaeding probably would have been hiding under the bench</P>

Finally saw The Departed.

awesome movie.

Got questions but created a thread here: http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/1652395.aspx

I am warning however that what i wrote is a little of a spoiler so don't look unless you've seen this Masterpiece of a movie.

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Finally saw The Departed.

awesome movie.

Got questions but created a thread here: http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/1652395.aspx

I am warning however that what i wrote is a little of a spoiler so don't look unless you've seen this Masterpiece of a movie.
    [/quote]can't remember the movie well enough, i know it was good so maybe it's time to rewatch it.... sorry i couldn't help</P>

i just re-watched "the game" again, haven't seen that movie in a very long time.. one of my fav's .</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Finally saw The Departed.

awesome movie.

[/quote]can't remember the movie well enough, i know it was good so maybe it's time to rewatch it.... sorry i couldn't help</p>

i just re-watched "the game" again, haven't seen that movie in a very long time.. one of my fav's .</p>[/quote]

the game?

College football right? Young RB gets seduced to go to one school and tries to get the upper classmen, er upperclass-woman....

I got that in my collection haven't watched it in years man.