+ Reply to Thread
Page 497 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 3974474874954964974984995075475979971497 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 55172
    Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

Hi Gmen4ever and Iggy. Welcome! And yes I'm home safely AG. I had Grey Goose Cosmopolitans (which is all I drink) and a sister is feelin' lovely. Had about 3. I don't get out much so this was long overdue. Neither do my bosses as a matter of fact. Its nothing like watching serious hard nose attorneys doing the electric slide. Lol!

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Hey fam! What's everybody up to?[/quote]</P>

He blue,</P>

welcome to "the greatest thread on earth"[]</P>

[/quote] Hey Dutchy! Whatcha guys up to? I'm tipsy as ish! Had lots of fun 2nite, lol.[/quote]</P>

hope u feel as good tomorrow....[:-*][]</P>

well at least your typing looks alright []</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]AG, I just realized you made Iggy the waterboy. I must have had a brainfart. I thought you were saying it to me. That's what happens when I don't have my coffee.
    [/quote]

It happens to the best of us..... []

I know I need my coffee every morning....
    [/quote]

Yeah, so do I, but I got a late start this morning. Had no time for a coffee break.

[quote user="Bleu"]Hi Gmen4ever and Iggy. Welcome! And yes I'm home safely AG. I had Grey Goose Cosmopolitans (which is all I drink) and a sister is feelin' lovely. Had about 3. I don't get out much so this was long overdue. Neither do my bosses as a matter of fact. Its nothing like watching serious hard nose attorneys doing the electric slide. Lol![/quote]

haha yeah I am due for a nice night out....

You are typing quite well....

hey bleu, </P>

nice to meet you. </P>

[quote user="Bleu"]Hi Gmen4ever and Iggy. Welcome! And yes I'm home safely AG. I had Grey Goose Cosmopolitans (which is all I drink) and a sister is feelin' lovely. Had about 3. I don't get out much so this was long overdue. Neither do my bosses as a matter of fact. Its nothing like watching serious hard nose attorneys doing the electric slide. Lol![/quote]

Hi Bleu! Thanks for the welcome.

wow guess that fooled them hawks!!

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]wow guess that fooled them hawks!![/quote]

That was sweet!!

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]wow guess that fooled them hawks!![/quote]

Can you imagine if Huffy/Coughlin ever called for that..I would have a heart attack from the shock...

am i too late?... i just got home..i had to go out to dinner with my family for my mothers birthday