Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]he didn't touch it on First and ten though, seemed energetic and came across genuine in that he wants to be "here" (there) in Giants Blue.

I believe in the sub-par health of his body and look forward to seeing what he brings next year.

Same with Tuck, flozell really pulled a number with that weak *** tripping move.

Throw in a Healthy: AP, Kenny P, Jay, Cofield, Canty (still suspect in my eyes), Ross & Boley
    [/quote]</P>

Agree, GY76... but, I'm not so sure AP will be nearly as effective... which is one reason why most on these boards are calling for LB's in the draft. I love AP and what he has done for us, but he lost a step on the '08 season. By the time '10 rolls around he may have lost 2 steps. He is the general out there and no one, as yet, seems ready to pick up that slack.</P>

I'm a bit concerned about Kenny P. I've read some bad things about people being able to return full speed with his kind of injury. We'll just have to wait and see... but, he may be in an Osi position where he can perform in 2010, but not nearly to his old standards.</P>

And, what you said before about guys playing for their pay is true. But, playing with emotion is critical in football. Moreso than for any other sport. You can do your job and go through the motions, but it's that extra bit of hustle and flying to the ball and attitude that is missing. That kind of thing is contagious, and can come from a fiery coach. If the coach is mellow, like Sheridan seemed to be, then you need it from some of the players out there. In LT and Carson's time that was never a problem because they would instill the fire, and demand it of the rest of the guys. We don't have that knd of leader out there. AP, as knowledgeable as he is, and a good coach on the field, just isn't that type either. </P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]he didn't touch it on First and ten though, seemed energetic and came across genuine in that he wants to be "here" (there) in Giants Blue.

I believe in the sub-par health of his body and look forward to seeing what he brings next year.

Same with Tuck, flozell really pulled a number with that weak *** tripping move.

Throw in a Healthy: AP, Kenny P, Jay, Cofield, Canty (still suspect in my eyes), Ross &amp; Boley
    [/quote]</P>

Agree, GY76... but, I'm not so sure AP will be nearly as effective... which is one reason why most on these boards are calling for LB's in the draft. I love AP and what he has done for us, but he lost a step on the '08 season. By the time '10 rolls around he may have lost 2 steps. He is the general out there and no one, as yet, seems ready to pick up that slack.</P>

I'm a bit concerned about Kenny P. I've read some bad things about people being able to return full speed with his kind of injury. We'll just have to wait and see... but, he may be in an Osi position where he can perform in 2010, but not nearly to his old standards.</P>

And, what you said before about guys playing for their pay is true. But, playing with emotion is critical in football. Moreso than for any other sport. You can do your job and go through the motions, but it's that extra bit of hustle and flying to the ball and attitude that is missing. That kind of thing is contagious, and can come from a fiery coach. If the coach is mellow, like Sheridan seemed to be, then you need it from some of the players out there. In LT and Carson's time that was never a problem because they would instill the fire, and demand it of the rest of the guys. We don't have that knd of leader out there. AP, as knowledgeable as he is, and a good coach on the field, just isn't that type either. </P>

[/quote]</P>

My wife called and I ended up missing the interview lol did Osi touch on the fact that he hadnot talked to the new DC as of yet?</P>

so I've had to take a mediocre job to make ends meet....which is still a struggle at this pay scale

so I got a call today from a company I applied to in October....ended up being a phone interview to see if I'm worth going to step 2.

now its no dream job by any means but its about twice as much pay and most important, benefits for my kids. I don't ask for much but need some good thoughts from all you....could really use this right now []

[quote user="bansaw"]so I've had to take a mediocre job to make ends meet....which is still a struggle at this pay scale

so I got a call today from a company I applied to in October....ended up being a phone interview to see if I'm worth going to step 2.

now its no dream job by any means but its about twice as much pay and most important, benefits for my kids. I don't ask for much but need some good thoughts from all you....could really use this right now []

[/quote]</P>

Good luck Bansaw.............................you and your kidsdeserve this my man...........truly hope it works out for ya SEC105</P>

[quote user="bansaw"]so I've had to take a mediocre job to make ends meet....which is still a struggle at this pay scale

[/quote]

Good luck bansaw!!

[/quote]</P>

Geezuz, Ban. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. </P>

Little consolation, especially when you've got kids, to recognize that there are many others out there, like you. You're not alone in my thoughts... I know several others who are all good people, like you.</P>

Keep the faith, and Hope, and don't believe for a minute that it's a reflection on your own worth and abilities. Give your kids a few extra hugs, and remind them that they have your love, regardless of how hard times get for you.</P>

[/quote]

SENDING YOU ALL MY POSITIVE ENERGY MAN, hope you get BLESSED with a better gig !!!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

A 13 year old boy commits to USC. Craaaaaaazy.

Michael Irvin accused of rape. Not gonna say anything about that one

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]A 13 year old boy commits to USC. Craaaaaaazy.

Michael Irvin accused of rape. Not gonna say anything about that one
    [/quote]</P>

Politicians, many rich and famous, entertainment/sports. All these people are under a mkicroscope, and when they do something human and make a mistake, they get caught under that microscope of the press and society, and we all find out how many pimples they have on their butts. But, these people are all too human, and many will succumb to sex, drugs, whatever, just like normal society. Only, no oneblasts us to the public in TV and journalismwhen we make mistakes. That's the price they pay, and too many of them are going to keep making mistakes.</P>

But, hey, without our Britney's there would be far fewer pages to good threads like this. We feel sorry for them, but we can't resist throwing a few stones ourselves...lol.</P>

Peace, Michael... you dumb schmuck.</P>

You can dress them up, but you can't take them out.</P>

My bad... didn't know a common Hebrew profanity wasn't OK.