All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

lol.. did you see Vonn today? and 17 medals!!!! did you guys not get the memo you're suppose to let the host team win!!

Canada's last known WWI vet died yesterday at 109

end of an era....Lest We Forget

[quote user="bansaw"]Canada's last known WWI vet died yesterday at 109

[/quote]

Never !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]Canada's last known WWI vet died yesterday at 109

[/quote]109 wow.. 65 70 seems long enough.. rip sir!

i've been glued to the winter olympics channel, which i'm startin to believe us Canucks were duked into thinking we'd have a shot at winning the games , i have no idea whats happenin round the world

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]Canada's last known WWI vet died yesterday at 109

[/quote]109 wow.. 65 70 seems long enough.. rip sir!

i've been glued to the winter olympics channel, which i'm startin to believe us Canucks were duked into thinking we'd have a shot at winning the games , i have no idea whats happenin round the world[/quote]

hooray for the 51st State [].....

Not to go off topic on an already off topic thread, but did anyone see the White Sox pull their offer on Johnny Damon?

I love Scott Boras's reputation getting worse and worse by the minute.....

In today's economy, anyone who he represents are meant for each other.... the White Sox's official withdrawal is based on their offer just not being enough for Damon....no hiding it....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Not to go off topic on an already off topic thread, but did anyone see the White Sox pull their offer on Johnny Damon?

In today's economy, anyone who he represents are meant for each other.... the White Sox's official withdrawal is based on their offer just not being enough for Damon....no hiding it....
    [/quote]

he's ending up in Detroit....my gut feeling.

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Not to go off topic on an already off topic thread, but did anyone see the White Sox pull their offer on Johnny Damon?

[/quote]

he's ending up in Detroit....my gut feeling.
    [/quote]don't count out the Jays.. if they do i would hope they'd flip him (along with a pitcher) for a prospect or 2..

that Canadian Gold Medal Skeleton racer walking through the crowd chugging a pitcher of beer was pretty epic imo

[quote user="bansaw"]that Canadian Gold Medal Skeleton racer walking through the crowd chugging a pitcher of beer was pretty epic imo

[/quote]
    I would love to see that if you could find it. What an awesome moment for that guy.