Re: Asian giant for HC

Wow... McIvor just ripped them all for a Canada Gold. That was one of the most lopsided wins of the Olympics.

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]Wow... McIvor just ripped them all for a Canada Gold. That was one of the most lopsided wins of the Olympics.[/quote]it was a good race love the Ski/Snowboard cross events.. i think that was the first time we've landed on the podium without atleast one American there aswell.. got a hell of a battle in the womens bobsleigh..Canada and US sitting 1-2

Columbine part 2 ????

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news...hool.Shooting/

this sick **** needs to get the living **** beat out of him!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]...We're coming.....

[/quote]</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnex...;v=B6UFl9DtIxM</p>

Bring it.......we"ll never surrender!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER THE ALAMO</p>

Just a friendly reminder Kase..............from one Irishman to another lol</p>

Seriously , how have you been Dude?</p>

[/quote]Been good, got a nice new job that Im LOVING.... some wild weather we've been havin on the Island this winter right??? How you been my fellow GMBer from the next neighborhood over???
    [/quote]</p>

Great to hear that about your job.....................I'm doing very well , thanks for asking. NO , NO more snow. .........we give up old man weather lol Just think another couple of months this winterwill all be adistant memory</p>

Come June in the summer....all you caneat steamedlobster [1 1/4 lbs.]@ Lands End down in Sayville every Wednesday night</p>[/quote].... WOW, how have I never known about that until today!?!?!?!? Count me in for that, all you can eat Lobster is one of the best things Ive EVER heard and Im up in Ronkonkoma so its a straight shot down Lakeland

Oh BTW have you ever gone to Kingstons (I think thats the name) Clam Bar, I heard its supposed to be GREAT but Ive never made my way down there. I either go Southside Lobster in Lindenhurst or down to the commercial docks in Freeport

EDIT: Speaking of great deals in that area, have you ever gone to O'Reilys on montauk hwy in Oakdale?? They have AMAZING food.... Their Irish night is one of the best ($5 Irish Food, $2 Irish Beers), its my usual Sunday spot due to the HUGE Giants fan presence and awesome deals
    [/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edlZ1...eature=related

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnex...;v=B6UFl9DtIxM</p>

Bring it.......we"ll never surrender!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER THE ALAMO</p>

Just a friendly reminder Kase..............from one Irishman to another lol</p>

Seriously , how have you been Dude?</p>

[/quote]Been good, got a nice new job that Im LOVING.... some wild weather we've been havin on the Island this winter right??? How you been my fellow GMBer from the next neighborhood over???
    [/quote]</p>

Great to hear that about your job.....................I'm doing very well , thanks for asking. NO , NO more snow. .........we give up old man weather lol Just think another couple of months this winterwill all be adistant memory</p>

Come June in the summer....all you caneat steamedlobster [1 1/4 lbs.]@ Lands End down in Sayville every Wednesday night</p>[/quote].... WOW, how have I never known about that until today!?!?!?!? Count me in for that, all you can eat Lobster is one of the best things Ive EVER heard and Im up in Ronkonkoma so its a straight shot down Lakeland

Oh BTW have you ever gone to Kingstons (I think thats the name) Clam Bar, I heard its supposed to be GREAT but Ive never made my way down there. I either go Southside Lobster in Lindenhurst or down to the commercial docks in Freeport

EDIT: Speaking of great deals in that area, have you ever gone to O'Reilys on montauk hwy in Oakdale?? They have AMAZING food.... Their Irish night is one of the best ($5 Irish Food, $2 Irish Beers), its my usual Sunday spot due to the HUGE Giants fan presence and awesome deals
    [/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edlZ1...eature=related

All-Pro

lol Wolverines!!!
    what you think abut the game tonight Bansaw, sucks we gotta draw the Russians so early.. theres nothing better than a Gold Medal match between the 2.
    i think they shoulda let Nash take that penalty shot..at 4-0 not sure why they'd panic and put Sid in..

was helping a friend paint, didn't see game

not big on this Russian game... hope the guys surprise me

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]was helping a friend paint, didn't see game

not big on this Russian game...* hope the guys surprise me
    [/quote]how hot is she?

I couldn't turn this off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiInBOVHpO8

[/quote]</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnex...;v=B6UFl9DtIxM</P>

Bring it.......we"ll never surrender!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER THE ALAMO</P>

Just a friendly reminder Kase..............from one Irishman to another lol</P>

Seriously , how have you been Dude?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Great to hear that about your job.....................I'm doing very well , thanks for asking. NO , NO more snow. .........we give up old man weather lol Just think another couple of months this winterwill all be adistant memory</P>

Come June in the summer....all you caneat steamedlobster [1 1/4 lbs.]@ Lands End down in Sayville every Wednesday night</P>

[/quote].... WOW, how have I never known about that until today!?!?!?!? Count me in for that, all you can eat Lobster is one of the best things Ive EVER heard and Im up in Ronkonkoma so its a straight shot down Lakeland

[/quote]</P>

They don'tadvertise about the lobster deal Kase.........lol...... found out about by word of mouth a few years ago ........great deal or at least it has been the lastcouple of years. I take the family once [ maybe twice] during the summer Grab that steamed lobster, eat the tail and claws , thenchuck it and repeat process[] They nail you on the drinks so be forewarned! I think it was like $55 a person not including alcohol I saw some guydown 16 lobstersonce lol . </P>

Been to Kingstons [good seafood] right on the water. O'Riellys I've only been to onceit's 2 towns over but I have heard good things about it</P>