Re: Asian giant for HC

http://www.nbcolympics.com/news-feat...epage&cid=

this was reported a day or so ago...but due to som eof the more weightier events recently posted I hope this is not seen in poor taste.

Apparently Vonn and Mancuso have beef....and it appears Julia is the one with the issue. Sad really, and a bit embrassing for Team U.S.

PS
    If in poor taste, forgive me all.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

/poke
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]/poke[/quote]

LOL....ahhh I see one of the "Thee Threaders" has poked his head inside....

what up! commensurate with us....[B]

I got 99 donuts cus a ***** ate one.....

just thought id throw that out there

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]http://www.nbcolympics.com/news-features/news/newsid=444224.html?__source=msnhomepage&cid=

this was reported a day or so ago...but due to som eof the more weightier events recently posted I hope this is not seen in poor taste.

Apparently Vonn and Mancuso have beef....and it appears Julia is the one with the issue. Sad really, and a bit embrassing for Team U.S.

PS
    [/quote]
    I on the other hand have to agree with Mancuso on this, even when Vohn goes down in the slalom they open up it up all about Lindsy, Mancuso has been skiing great and was defending her gold from 2006 in GS and who is in the spotlight, poor Lindsy.
    It's unfortunate that she got injured before the Olympics and probably could have had a much better showing but lets get by this and give the rest of the team some respect. having to go back up and ski a second run after 13 other competitors tore up the mountain and if you are not a skier you do not realize there was not way she was going to have the legs on the bottom to make a real run at it so she got burned on an unfortuante incident and with a lot of luck will have a great run today.
    As far as her calling it like it is, get over it, the media has done an overall horrible job of covering the entire olympics.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]http://www.nbcolympics.com/news-features/news/newsid=444224.html?__source=msnhomepage&cid=

PS
    [/quote]</P>

Not in poor taste at all, GY76. Just the facts.</P>

Unfortunately, Vonn is the darling of the US media. They all have to live with that fact.</P>

I understand Mancuso being frustrated by the situation, but the way they scheduled the racers starting times... it was bound to happen if anyone fell. You can't blame Vonn for that.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]Quick update, In Hartford tonight. Surgery went well and removed a lot of her pain so hopefully she will have mobility shortly. I'll keep everyone posted. Z sorry to hear about your loss as well.
    MJG
    [/quote]

Good to hear. Keep us posted.

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"]Quick update, In Hartford tonight. Surgery went well and removed a lot of her pain so hopefully she will have mobility shortly. I'll keep everyone posted. Z sorry to hear about your loss as well.
    MJG
    [/quote]Glad to hear that &amp; hopefully she kicks that monsters ***.

[quote user="Joe Morrison"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]http://www.nbcolympics.com/news-features/news/newsid=444224.html?__source=msnhomepage&amp;cid=

PS
    [/quote]
    I on the other hand have to agree with Mancuso on this, even when Vohn goes down in the slalom they open up it up all about Lindsy, Mancuso has been skiing great and was defending her gold from 2006 in GS and who is in the spotlight, poor Lindsy.
    It's unfortunate that she got injured before the Olympics and probably could have had a much better showing but lets get by this and give the rest of the team some respect. having to go back up and ski a second run after 13 other competitors tore up the mountain and if you are not a skier you do not realize there was not way she was going to have the legs on the bottom to make a real run at it so she got burned on an unfortuante incident and with a lot of luck will have a great run today.
    As far as her calling it like it is, get over it, the media has done an overall horrible job of covering the entire olympics.[/quote]

definitely agree with you on the coverage aspect.

don't know if it's "live" or "recorded" you know?

what I mean about Julia and Lindsy is, this should be aired out behind the scenes with no cameras or reporters....

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="JPizzack"]/poke[/quote]

LOL....ahhh I see one of the "Thee Threaders" has poked his head inside....

what up! commensurate with us....[B]
    [/quote]</P>

Just wandering around.....found this door open. It kinda smells funny in here though =P</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant