+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 40145149149950050150250351155160110011501 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 55172

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="frutepye"]

so....We have 3 people in the thread who don't have positions yet except one is the conditional waterboy. Ok. It's funny how everyone thought up a different code word for what we had planned tonight and yet everyone still knew exactly what they were thalking about.</P>

Thanks for the website. I'll probably wait to download it until I can do it on my computer, which might not be til january. [:@]</P>

[/quote]</P>

by then you might don't need it till next season. Don't they show all playoffs live?? (sorry for being ignorant)</P>

[quote user="frutepye"]

so....We have 3 people in the thread who don't have positions yet except one is the conditional waterboy. Ok. It's funny how everyone thought up a different code word for what we had planned tonight and yet everyone still knew exactly what they were thalking about.</p>

Thanks for the website. I'll probably wait to download it until I can do it on my computer, which might not be til january. [:@]</p>[/quote]

That's how good this staff is, everyone is on the same page....

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="coheedandcambria"]dont get mad at me the reason we suck is <font color="#0000ff">will demps</font> and strahan being out
    [/quote]</p>

what is up with demps???</p>[/quote]http://youtube.com/watch?v=jU60bzITd2U fast forward to 1:54

Veteran

7-3 what a sad score!

And Romo, give me a freaking break! I can't stand the hype over this guy. F outta here!

I still cannot believe the NFL network is having a "Who is Tony Romo?" show @10pm on Fri! [:@][+o(][+o(]

Gah...Deion is gonna be interviewing him......[+o(]

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

by then you might don't need it till next season. Don't they show all playoffs live?? (sorry for being ignorant)</p>[/quote]

you are correct! unless the NFL network is doing something different this year that
    will piss off more people...

Veteran

5 left. Who wants it?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Ruh Roh...Adam Schefter just called himself the waterboy.......

Hello to everyone!

[/quote]

Hi JerseyGiant21! Nice to meet you.

<FONT size=6>OH MY FREAKING GOD what r they showing??[:^)][6][:@][N]</FONT></P>

(sorry for this)</P>

Veteran