Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

This isone of the reasons I like her. She picked up her "R***ie" with lots ofpride lol...then went grabbed that Oscar. So many "Stars" take themselves so seriously. See Sean Penn. Good to see people who can laugh at themselves and be just like the rest of us</p>

"While You Wre Sleeping"..gotcha....remember that actor who was her landlordand kept hitting on her. A real wanna beSoprano type......that guy was good too</p>[/quote]

I agree, I like people who don't take themselves too seriously. I can't stand Sean Penn. I do remember that landlord, or was it just her neighbor? Anyways, he played that character pretty well....you kinda felt bad for him that he couldn't get her. LOL...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

This isone of the reasons I like her. She picked up her "R***ie" with lots ofpride lol...then went grabbed that Oscar. So many "Stars" take themselves so seriously. See Sean Penn. Good to see people who can laugh at themselves and be just like the rest of us</P>

"While You Wre Sleeping"..gotcha....remember that actor who was her landlordand kept hitting on her. A real wanna beSoprano type......that guy was good too</P>

[/quote]

I agree, I like people who don't take themselves too seriously. I can't stand Sean Penn. I do remember that landlord, or was it just her neighbor? Anyways, he played that character pretty well....you kinda felt bad for him that he couldn't get her. LOL...
    [/quote]</P>

Oh yea , that actor was funny hitting on her. I remember him telling [or insinuating lol]the guy who Sandra Bullock was in love with that they [him and sandra]were hot and heavy together. Funny stuff</P>

</P>

So does anyone think I can get my dog on the Jay Leno show after training her to do this?</P>

JK my dog is aDachshund. Someone just sent me this email and I thought I'd share humor aspect of it</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

So does anyone think I can get my dog on the Jay Leno show after training her to do this?</P>

JK my dog is aDachshund. Someone just sent me this email and I thought I'd share humor aspect of it</P>

[/quote]</P>

That's good. More than a dachsund load. Must be cleaning up after himself. </P>

They shoulda put a scroungy old baseball cap on him, and a belt with a bunch of keys dangling down his hip.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

That's good. More than a dachsund load. Must be cleaning up after himself. </P>

They shoulda put a scroungy old baseball cap on him, and a belt with a bunch of keys dangling down his hip.</P>

[/quote]</P>

When my friend emailed it to me he said he would come over to my house and train my dog to "doo" this for only $499.99....................lol only other requirements were a six pack of Bud Light and a muzzle for my dog I told himthe 6 pack was no problem but he was going to have to work around the muzzle as thats a no go []</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <H1><FONT size=3>Bullish Trump presses ahead with $1.6bn golf course in Scotland</FONT></H1>

[/quote]</P>

Big difference in how Bill Gates and Donald Trump spend their money.</P>

heard on the radio there's a big push to use wind power ans solar in the rebuilding of Haiti.

Makes so much sense, they have the sun and are on the trade winds. I think that would be huge for them, then get some proper civil engineering along with it

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <h1><font size="3">Bullish Trump presses ahead with $1.6bn golf course in Scotland</font></h1>

[/quote]</p>

Big difference in how Bill Gates and Donald Trump spend their money.</p>[/quote]

It's true, hate Microsoft all you want, but unlike others, Bill Gates is doing a good deed with his charity. I don't know if Trump even has one so I can't say too much. Steve Jobs, Mr. Apple, I don't think he has one either....

So the one guy we always dog the most is giving back the most.....

[quote user="bansaw"]heard on the radio there's a big push to use wind power ans solar in the rebuilding of Haiti.

Makes so much sense, they have the sun and are on the trade winds. I think that would be huge for them, then get some proper civil engineering along with it

[/quote]

This of course is a great idea in theory. The country is rampant with corruption, they could be used as a model because how often do you really get to build a country from scratch. I just don't know if the Haitian gov't could ever really get anything done. Why now?

Most probably don't realize but after the quake, the Haitian President made rare appearances to his people. He basically disappeared. Clinton seems to be the face right now of rebuilding that country as well as all the other celebs.

Many of the Haitian people have said that if they ever see their president, they would do something to him I can't say here....

It would take the U.S. or U.N. to have complete autonomy over that country....