Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

have you guys seen these Oarfish before.. can grow up to fifteen metres or 16.4041 yards for my non metric freinds lol</p>

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...src=canadanews</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>

We caught one last night BW......damm good broiled!!! lol no really , I had never heard of that kind of fish. Weird how it may predict underwater earthquakes </p>[/quote]hollywood monsters, screw space exploration.. the Oceans are where its at..[/quote]

what was that Michael Critchon film called? Deep Six? Deep Sea?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

have you guys seen these Oarfish before.. can grow up to fifteen metres or 16.4041 yards for my non metric freinds lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>

We caught one last night BW......damm good broiled!!! lol no really , I had never heard of that kind of fish. Weird how it may predict underwater earthquakes </p>[/quote]hollywood monsters, screw space exploration.. the Oceans are where its at..[/quote]

[/quote]OMG I LOOOOOVE ur avatar!!!!!

"I want you!!! I want YOU!!!!!!"
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

have you guys seen these Oarfish before.. can grow up to fifteen metres or 16.4041 yards for my non metric freinds lol</P>

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...src=canadanews</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

We caught one last night BW......damm good broiled!!! lol no really , I had never heard of that kind of fish. Weird how it may predict underwater earthquakes </P>[/quote]Damn that fish is huge

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

have you guys seen these Oarfish before.. can grow up to fifteen metres or 16.4041 yards for my non metric freinds lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

We caught one last night BW......damm good broiled!!! lol no really , I had never heard of that kind of fish. Weird how it may predict underwater earthquakes </P>

[/quote]hollywood monsters, screw space exploration.. the Oceans are where its at..[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I think that might havebeen Deep Throat.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>

We caught one last night BW......damm good broiled!!! lol no really , I had never heard of that kind of fish. Weird how it may predict underwater earthquakes </p>

[/quote]hollywood monsters, screw space exploration.. the Oceans are where its at..[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I think that might havebeen Deep Throat.</p>[/quote]
    [:O] i think it was called leviathan or something....LOL

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="SEC105"]

http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/i/msnbc/C...ore_Wind_P.gif</P>

There thinking about building those wind mills off Jones Beach. Some people don't like it at all. Seems though it may be the way to go. Of courseas you guys mentioned........money is always the deciding factor Who benefits? Something tells me the utility companies are not going to do it out of the goodness of their hearts</P>

</P>

[/quote]Oh good ol LI and their big dreams and no follow through..... What ever happened to the tunnel from Nassau to CT or the mini-city that was supposed to go up where Pilgrim State is??? LOL

At this point I dont take anything they say seriously til I see some ground breaking
    [/quote]</P>

http://www.tollroadsnews.com/node/3278</P>

The plan for the bridge to Connecticut was conceived decades ago....1940s? probably by Robert Moses. This guy now has decades , if ever , before he could get this tunnelapproved. It cuts right under the "Gold Coast" property of the very wealthy.......IDK if we"ll ever see it happen</P>

Pilgrim State mini city is close to being approved.That will happen in the near future imo</P>

Long Island is a tough place to getbuilding plans through. A 10 house subdivision can take 4 or 5 years before a builder gets all the approvals</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

We caught one last night BW......damm good broiled!!! lol no really , I had never heard of that kind of fish. Weird how it may predict underwater earthquakes </P>

[/quote]</P>

I think that might havebeen Deep Throat.</P>

[/quote]
    [:O] i think it was called leviathan or something....LOL
    [/quote]</P>

I was just kidding gang about catching one these. I've seen whales , dolphins , sharks ,sea turtles etc..but not one of those. The link said they come upwhen earthquakes are going to strike. Did Japan just have an earthquake? Maybe it's just a coincidence but maybe theres something to it</P>

Man ..........did anyone else get hit by the storm Saturday night.......jeezz , just a notch below a hurricane. We left a St. Patricks Day party that night after the lights went out. I know , we should have stayed anyway. It was strange by the water. The wind drained the canals out and boats were just sitting on the bottom. Don't think I've ever seen that before</P>

All-Pro

we caught the outskirts of the storm but it ruined my plans to go to the driving range [:@]</P>

</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

we caught the outskirts of the storm but it ruined my plans to go to the driving range [:@]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

So what stopped ya? lol not a little bad weather? These guys above look like they were having fun .....no?[]</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

So what stopped ya? lol not a little bad weather? These guys above look like they were having fun .....no?[]</P>

[/quote]i cannot see it but i'm going to say no lol</P>

i don't mind cold weather.. i've even golfed in Feburary up here but rain is no fun no matter how much beer you drink lol</P>