Re: Asian giant for HC

<h1><font size="3">Blind soldier learns to 'see' with his tongue</font></h1>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<h1><font size="3">Blind soldier learns to 'see' with his tongue</font></h1>[/quote]

That is phenomenal !!!

I mean that is really awesome....I'm sad he can't see "regular" but that kind of medical science is just amazing!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Tony Korn-Hole is compiling a list of frenemies

http://www.comcast.net/sports/writet...onykornheiser/

now O' Lance wants a shot at him. Not really, but sorta.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Tony Korn-Hole is compiling a list of frenemies

http://www.comcast.net/sports/writet...onykornheiser/

now O' Lance wants a shot at him. Not really, but sorta.
    [/quote]</P>

Old Tony has his own set of convictions, which he's entiotled to... but, he opens his yapper and says things that aren't endearingmost of the time. Zero tact. He never learned to think before his tongue yapped, and maybe that's what git him to where he is. He might have been worse than Dennis Miller on MNF... a tough call... but painful watching, especially for someone who mostly enjoyed the crews on MNF from day 1. But, ya got to admit, Giff, Meredith, and Coselle are the standard. I loved it when meredith, and even Gifford at times, would make a comment... inside 'jock's only' commentsthat backhandedly smacked Coselle, and he, the arrogant intellectual,never caught on to them. They were pissers</P>

I miss Madden and Giff myself....ahh well.

(pre-congrads on post # 3k) []

[quote user="SEC105"]

AG asked about the ratings...................I'm not sure , but don't they always go well for AI?</p>[/quote]

They've been dipping for awhile now. Still pretty good but not as good as the first 3-4 seasons...now with Paula gone and I think Simon is leaving too, it kinda seems like it's all but about over. AI was about the judges too, and if it's all new faces, I don't think it's the same....

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<h1><font size="3">Blind soldier learns to 'see' with his tongue</font></h1>[/quote]

That is phenomenal !!!

I mean that is really awesome....I'm sad he can't see "regular" but that kind of medical science is just amazing!
    [/quote]

Yeah it's crazy. Also, did you guys hear about the blind kid who beat the legend of zelda? For 2 years people on the INTERNET somehow tracked every single sound/music in the game so he knew exactly what to do, where to go.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<h1><font size="3">Blind soldier learns to 'see' with his tongue</font></h1>[/quote]

That is phenomenal !!!

[/quote]

Yeah it's crazy. Also, did you guys hear about the blind kid who beat the legend of zelda? For 2 years people on the INTERNET somehow tracked every single sound/music in the game so he knew exactly what to do, where to go.
    [/quote]

that's nutty. But how can they be? The music is repetitious isn't it? (sorry, it's been years since I've played Zelda)

Do you guys have an extra bed, or maybe even a cot in here? I'm exhausted</P>

Saturday March 20th 11:36 am. JP falls asleep at work while in AGFHC thread.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

that's nutty. But how can they be? The music is repetitious isn't it? (sorry, it's been years since I've played Zelda)
    [/quote]

I'll see if I can find the link, the documented EVERYTHING, the sounds, everything that would give away what the enemy was doing, when to jump.....it's crazy...I mean, it did take 2 years!!