Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

I just saw there was a newthread like the Jonas Seawright one on Jy Bond coming to NY</P>

Here's proof he's on his way[]</P>

[/quote] LOL[/quote]</P>

</P>

Jy Bond picked up some sushi along the way</P>

So our County Executive swithched from Democrat to Republican this past week........does he knowwhich side the bread is buttered come this November?[]

[quote user="SEC105"]So our County Executive swithched from Democrat to Republican this past week........does he knowwhich side the bread is buttered come this November?[][/quote]

+ 2

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]So our County Executive swithched from Democrat to Republican this past week........does he knowwhich side the bread is buttered come this November?[][/quote]

+ 2
    [/quote]</P>

True Story GY</P>

This guy has always been "Mr. Opportunity" lol</P>

Look for him to beright in the thick of the NYS Governors race</P>

The elections and the results will be quite interesting to say the least in November</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]So our County Executive swithched from Democrat to Republican this past week........does he knowwhich side the bread is buttered come this November?[][/quote]

+ 2
    [/quote]</p>

True Story GY</p>

This guy has always been "Mr. Opportunity" lol</p>

Look for him to beright in the thick of the NYS Governors race</p>

The elections and the results will be quite interesting to say the least in November</p>[/quote]

that's why I try to stay abreast of politics but never quite plunge in.

in the end it's all about who dupes who.

example:
    hilary rodham is from park ridge, illinois

but look where she choose to get involved in politics.

look where she is now.

bah

All-Pro

GY said breast

[quote user="bandwgn86"]GY said breast[/quote]

lol

pervy

so I just click by CNN and see them discussing the DEATH THREATS against Congress

do I need to quote my post or do you all now believe I am the new Millenniums Nostradamus

[:O]

[quote user="SEC105"]So our County Executive swithched from Democrat to Republican this past week........does he knowwhich side the bread is buttered come this November?[][/quote]Ugh, I F'n HATE Steve Levy.... That guy's an arrogant clown shoe pr*ck. With all the rampant problems in Suffolk county (heroin epidemic, gang violence, hate crimes, and his HORRIBLE handling of the illegal immigrant situation) there's NO WAY he gets elected in the upcoming election. Only reason he's running Republican is cause there's not a ice cube's chance in hell he'd beat out Cuomo for the Democratic running and the Republicans only chance (Rick Lazio) is over and done

.... Sorry man, Im DONE talking politics, I dont wanna jeopardize any friendships on the MBs
    Draft Wishlist:
    1st Round- Shane Ray, DE, Mizzou
    2nd Round- Erick Striker, OLB, Oklahoma
    3rd Round- Cody Prewitt, FS, Miss
    4th Round- Zach Vigil, LB, Utah St

FA Wishlist: Re-Sign JPP, Hynoski, and sign Iupati

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="SEC105"]So our County Executive swithched from Democrat to Republican this past week........does he knowwhich side the bread is buttered come this November?[][/quote]Ugh, I F'n HATE Steve Levy.... That guy's an arrogant clown shoe pr*ck. With all the rampant problems in Suffolk county (heroin epidemic, gang violence, hate crimes, and his HORRIBLE handling of the illegal immigrant situation) there's NO WAY he gets elected in the upcoming election. Only reason he's running Republican is cause there's not a ice cube's chance in hell he'd beat out Cuomo for the Democratic running and the Republicans only chance (Rick Lazio) is over and done

.... Sorry man, Im DONE talking politics, I dont wanna jeopardize any friendships on the MBs
    [/quote]

you couldn't.....no matter what side of the aisle we're all **** ed