Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]so I just click by CNN and see them discussing the DEATH THREATS against Congress

do I need to quote my post or do you all now believe I am the new Millenniums Nostradamus

[:O]

[/quote]

[link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619/vp=36026098&#36026098[/link]

[link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619/vp=36026098&#36026294[/link]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Looks like most of us are on the same page regarding this death care....

First off I don't condone at all throwing bricks into Dem's offices for many reasons.

It blames conservatives right away without even know who did it. I remember an incident like this years ago when it turned out to be a democrat who wanted to make cons. look bad. So that's the problem right there.
    The other problem is that MSNBC/CNN won't even try to provide the possibility that it could be a Dem. They're going to jump all over this for their own agenda....

There's a clause somewhere that the Washington posse doesn't have to use this healthcare, they have their own. Which of course, is probably superior.....

What I can't wait is for people from OTHER countries who always came to the U.S. for treatment, now what are they going to do? This just doesn't affect us, it affects foreigners too....

All for the benefit of the few people who never bothered to pay for health insurance, never will, and never cared too....good luck enforcing those to pay for healthcare now when they never did before...you won't get a dime from them....but I know you'll look the other way and ask the good folks to pay up.....

amen

(well wrote AG)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]amen

(well wrote AG)
    [/quote]</P>

I'll second that.....very well written AG. No matter what that says about the so called wealthy paying for this they are dreaming if they think thats who's going to pay.The payment plan will fall to "Joe the Plumber" in no time. That we can all bet on. Not to mention our "best health care in the world" is sure to suffer. One can make the case that incentives to keep improving on our medical care and thriving to find cures for cancer and such will take a back seat to this bill. There are REASONS so many our againstthis. </P>

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="SEC105"]So our County Executive swithched from Democrat to Republican this past week........does he knowwhich side the bread is buttered come this November?[][/quote]Ugh, I F'n HATE Steve Levy.... That guy's an arrogant clown shoe pr*ck. With all the rampant problems in Suffolk county (heroin epidemic, gang violence, hate crimes, and his HORRIBLE handling of the illegal immigrant situation) there's NO WAY he gets elected in the upcoming election. Only reason he's running Republican is cause there's not a ice cube's chance in hell he'd beat out Cuomo for the Democratic running and the Republicans only chance (Rick Lazio) is over and done

.... Sorry man, Im DONE talking politics, I dont wanna jeopardize any friendships on the MBs
    [/quote]</P>

So tell us what really think? lol Actually he's aget to the point type of guy. Not a bad guy when you get to meet him. He lives nearby me. One of the fewpols who tells like it is when it comes budgets and money. He used to bring his lunch in abrown bag to the county legislaturewhile the others were dining out somewhere. I know he pisses off the unions but he does have a point......they must get real with whats happening in the county financially if all are to survive and thrive. I come from a union family just for the record.</P>

We still friends?[]</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

(well wrote AG)
    [/quote]</P>

I'll second that.....very well written AG. No matter what that says about the so called wealthy paying for this they are dreaming if they think thats who's going to pay.The payment plan will fall to "Joe the Plumber" in no time. That we can all bet on. Not to mention our "best health care in the world" is sure to suffer. One can make the case that incentives to keep improving on our medical care and thriving to find cures for cancer and such will take a back seat to this bill. There are REASONS so many our againstthis. </P>[/quote]hi Sec hows it going

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

(well wrote AG)
    [/quote]</P>

I'll second that.....very well written AG. No matter what that says about the so called wealthy paying for this they are dreaming if they think thats who's going to pay.The payment plan will fall to "Joe the Plumber" in no time. That we can all bet on. Not to mention our "best health care in the world" is sure to suffer. One can make the case that incentives to keep improving on our medical care and thriving to find cures for cancer and such will take a back seat to this bill. There are REASONS so many our againstthis. </P>

[/quote]hi Sec hows it going[/quote]</P>

Heyyyyy .........Mr. Bandwagon.things going fine. How about you?Going to Buffalo is still up in the air for June. My wife works at Stony Brook hospital. She's a union rep so she travels around the state onceevery 2 - 3 months or so. Thats my ticket to get there so ifshe decides Buffalos a no go...old SEC105 will staying home on Long Island.</P>

One way or another we'll meet up. Do you think you can get down to the new Giants Stadium this fall?</P>

(well wrote AG)
    [/quote]

[quote user="SEC105"]

I'll second that.....very well written AG. No matter what that says about the so called wealthy paying for this they are dreaming if they think thats who's going to pay.The payment plan will fall to "Joe the Plumber" in no time. That we can all bet on. Not to mention our "best health care in the world" is sure to suffer. One can make the case that incentives to keep improving on our medical care and thriving to find cures for cancer and such will take a back seat to this bill. There are REASONS so many our againstthis. </p>[/quote]

If you ever wanted the middle class to disappear faster. They just did it!

All policies created by self-righteous washington evil people who are career politicians and have no clue what it's like to run a business....

Yet they know what's good for us, their lack of experience in the real world apparently makes them pro's to write policies......

They look at us as babies and kids, we're not the babies, they are....they're the ones dipping into the cookie jar every time they need money. They just write up a new policy to tax us on....well...whatever they want.

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

(well wrote AG)
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]hi Sec hows it going[/quote]</P>

Heyyyyy .........Mr. Bandwagon.things going fine. How about you?Going to Buffalo is still up in the air for June. My wife works at Stony Brook hospital. She's a union rep so she travels around the state onceevery 2 - 3 months or so. Thats my ticket to get there so ifshe decides Buffalos a no go...old SEC105 will staying home on Long Island.</P>

One way or another we'll meet up. Do you think you can get down to the new Giants Stadium this fall?</P>[/quote]if not this year next.. when the youngin gets a little older, he's only a year and a bit.. i can probably sneak away for a overnighter..

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="SEC105"]So our County Executive swithched from Democrat to Republican this past week........does he knowwhich side the bread is buttered come this November?[][/quote]Ugh, I F'n HATE Steve Levy.... That guy's an arrogant clown shoe pr*ck. With all the rampant problems in Suffolk county (heroin epidemic, gang violence, hate crimes, and his HORRIBLE handling of the illegal immigrant situation) there's NO WAY he gets elected in the upcoming election. Only reason he's running Republican is cause there's not a ice cube's chance in hell he'd beat out Cuomo for the Democratic running and the Republicans only chance (Rick Lazio) is over and done

.... Sorry man, Im DONE talking politics, I dont wanna jeopardize any friendships on the MBs
    [/quote]</p>

So tell us what really think? lol Actually he's aget to the point type of guy. Not a bad guy when you get to meet him. He lives nearby me. One of the fewpols who tells like it is when it comes budgets and money. He used to bring his lunch in abrown bag to the county legislaturewhile the others were dining out somewhere. I know he pisses off the unions but he does have a point......they must get real with whats happening in the county financially if all are to survive and thrive. I come from a union family just for the record.</p>

We still friends?[]</p>[/quote]LOL, I still love ya dont worry....

He may be good when it comes to the budget but we need more than a CPA as our Gov. Other than balancing the books he hasnt done much for the county. Im all for the unions as well but some of the retired 'fat cats' are raking in a DISGUSTING amount of money as well as the admins who sweet talk the lobbyists and politicans for half a million per year....... And we wonder why the MTA and LIRR is in debt another 100million every other week

(Im from a union family as well.... Got a TON of Steamfitters in my fam)
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6