Re: Asian giant for HC

Yes and if the Giants let the skins get T.O. I will stop being a fan for a whole year! Come on People help me lobby for T.O. He is still better than Plax was and has no injuries that hamper him. T.O. can catch the jump ball in the corner like L. Fitzgerald. and turn short gains into TD. The down side is he dropped a few in Dallas, however he lead the league that year with 12-TD. buffalo gave him a big rest. He will be like Randy Moss when he left the Raiders eager to prove everyone wrong about him getting old. And last but not least T.O. is the hardest working w.O. in the NFL.

[quote user="bansaw"]and lol to him thinking anyone thinks he isn't in bed with the Taliban already....

[/quote]</P>

Exactly.................whomever can do him the most good at thecurrent moment. He should be well aware he can be replaced.Thats whats so difficult about keeping the creeps contained</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Does Tiki actually think this golddigger likes him?

GAWD!!! I can see it now, they get married, 2 years later they divorce and this loser chick gets $10 million bucks....

I hope she doesn't have an account here, I'll ban her ASAP!
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Somebody has to keep these guys in business lol</P>

Tiki's mistress looks like a hottie.................hope he's got a good cash reserve and some buried back yard , 60% of these never work.The honeymoons great and then.......reality sets in</P>

It's amazing how guys with a little money think they can just walk away. Only Trump can do that and he pays for it..............I'm sure!!!</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]2012?or 2011?

<font color="#ff0000">Guess I'm a traitor then.....</font>
    [link]http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/06/black-tea-party-activists-called-traitors/[/link]
    [/quote]. I guess I am too. Hey all.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]2012?or 2011?

<font color="#ff0000">Guess I'm a traitor then.....</font>
    [link]http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/06/black-tea-party-activists-called-traitors/[/link]
    [/quote]. I guess I am too. Hey all.[/quote]

Sup MJG !!!

How's your mother doing?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Wow Zim,

That was a mouthful. I agree with pretty much everything you said. I'm glad you got a new job. You see, it doesn't matter what side you're on, no one needs to be telling you to become a Dem or Rep, that's your choice and is almost against the law...

Glad you had the guts to pickup and leave that's ridiculous. But this entire world is politics, it's not just this country, it's every country.

The best we can all do is make sure we can try to keep the gov't in line and make sure our close family friends are ok.....

I think ANYONE in politics is corrupt in some way. There's just no real "Jack Ryan"...

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

what's lost in translation was Dr King's words that regardless of skin color, ethnicity, religion, etc; a man or woman who is bets suited for whatever (job) should be awarded said job.

key word,regardless. He didn't say,so that one day a Black man can get in....we are all one people,just different factory paint jobs.

[/quote]

He would be rolling over in his grave if he saw what was going on. What's sad is that his words did get lost in translation, and he spoke English!! [:$]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]hope all these earthquakes aren't because Old faithful is getting ready to blow

[/quote]

We can't ignore that something is going on. There is no way all these EQ's are normal...or at least normal in the sense of what is normal for this time of year....

2012, the end of times talks about these major EQ's, floods etc etc.... I don't want to get back into the whole 2012 thing but things are kinda lining up aren't they?
    [/quote]
    Yo AG...been awhile..
    I think it's always a good time to reassess and be sure things are in order...you never know....(in terms of 2012 that is)

[quote user="giantotherness"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]hope all these earthquakes aren't because Old faithful is getting ready to blow

[/quote]

We can't ignore that something is going on. There is no way all these EQ's are normal...or at least normal in the sense of what is normal for this time of year....

2012, the end of times talks about these major EQ's, floods etc etc.... I don't want to get back into the whole 2012 thing but things are kinda lining up aren't they?
    [/quote]
    Yo AG...been awhile..
    I think it's always a good time to reassess and be sure things are in order...you never know....(in terms of 2012 that is)

[/quote]

Where have you been?

At some point it's no longer coincidence no matter what people try to say. I'm willing to keep all these EQ's in the coincidence category for a little while longer but time is ticking...

all the EQ's aren't a coincidence.....cause and effect.

we are all tied into Creation.....what we choose to do and not effects one another and our environments.

Notice when you are stressed out how easy it is for your body to break down and get sick?

How does a mental condition effect the physical?

all connected.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI