Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]2012?or 2011?

<font color="#ff0000">Guess I'm a traitor then.....</font>
    [link]http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/06/black-tea-party-activists-called-traitors/[/link]
    [/quote]. I guess I am too. Hey all.[/quote]

Sup MJG !!!

How's your mother doing?
    [/quote]
    up and down right now. Lots of crap going on right now in the family.
    [/quote]

sorry to hear that....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

fact or photo shopped? I prefer to think the latter but maybe you guys know</p>

Got this in an email with a note saying "have a nice summer!!!" lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

I've seen this before, SEC, presented as real... but, who knows. it's still a cool shot.</p>

In our extra 25+ days, perhaps we should all just go surfing and hang out. Probably some fun at Jones Beach... I haven't been there in over 35 years.</p>[/quote]

That's a really good photoshop if it's fake!!

[quote user="mjg407"]
    up and down right now. Lots of crap going on right now in the family.
    [/quote]

When it rains, it pours right? [:$]

[quote user="bansaw"]

[/quote]

that is the funniest thing I have ever seen.....made my wife spit coffee on me

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

fact or photo shopped? I prefer to think the latter but maybe you guys know</P>

Got this in an email with a note saying "have a nice summer!!!"**** lol</P>[/quote]Nice pic

All-Pro

way to go Big Lefty! 3rd green jacket..
    that was a very entertaining tourney

[quote user="bandwgn86"]way to go Big Lefty! 3rd green jacket.. that was a very entertaining tourney[/quote]</P>

It sure was. Yesterday was one of the best days ever at Augusta. A great finish to a great tournament and I'm glad Phil won.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

fact or photo shopped? I prefer to think the latter but maybe you guys know</P>

Got this in an email with a note saying "have a nice summer!!!" lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

I've seen this before, SEC, presented as real... but, who knows. it's still a cool shot.</P>

In our extra 25+ days, perhaps we should all just go surfing and hang out. Probably some fun at Jones Beach... I haven't been there in over 35 years.</P>

[/quote]

That's a really good photoshop if it's fake!!

[/quote]</P>

I talked to my friend ,who sent me this photo ,over the weekend. He says the pics real. As best he knows it was taken in Southern California about 4 or 5 years ago. He also said it's been floating [no pun intended]around in cyberspace for a awhile so there may be some enhancedphoto shoppedversions out there............but not this one. It's the real McCoy. Forgot to ask him if knows anything about the guy on the surfboard. I'd love to hear his thoughts on what he was thinking when hesaw the Great White doing a little hunting in the surf lol</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]way to go Big Lefty! 3rd green jacket.. that was a very entertaining tourney[/quote]</P>

It sure was. Yesterday was one of the best days ever at Augusta. A great finish to a great tournament and I'm glad Phil won.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Man........that was a great shot Phil made between the pine trees on the 15th? . If that was me I would have hit the pine tree and the ball would have bounced back andpopped me right in the kisser[] </P>