All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]he'll probably avoid them and just play the majors, although the US Open is kinda noisey so we'll see.. would love to see him play that course in AZ, can't think of the tourney name..Phil's course i'll call it.. nothing like loud drunken golf fans lol[/quote]</P>

Not sure which one that is. Where I live on Long Island is about1/2 hour to the Bethpage Black.....us Long Island Fans like to let our feeelings be known as you might have heard. Whois the younggolfer [Sergio something?]who takes about 30 practices swings before hits the ball? He got a big "just hit the ****ing ball" from some someone in the gallery @ Bethpage lol</P>[/quote]Garcia, its almost like he has a tick or something.. but he's fixed that or so i thought.. that is funny thoughi can picture someone yellin that lol

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]he'll probably avoid them and just play the majors, although the US Open is kinda noisey so we'll see.. would love to see him play that course in AZ, can't think of the tourney name..Phil's course i'll call it.. nothing like loud drunken golf fans lol[/quote]</P>

Not sure which one that is. Where I live on Long Island is about1/2 hour to the Bethpage Black.....us Long Island Fans like to let our feeelings be known as you might have heard. Whois the younggolfer [Sergio something?]who takes about 30 practices swings before hits the ball? He got a big "just hit the ****ing ball" from some someone in the gallery @ Bethpage lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

I also grew up 1/2 hr from bethpage, SEC. Played the Black about 40 times between 1962-1968. it was pretty rough then... not as beautifully groomed as now.</P>

The L.I. fans would have been unmerciful to Tiger... especially since they love Phil. The crowd at the Masters has to be ultra polite or they will never be allowed on the course again.</P>

I love the Champions Locker Room

how many have dreamed of getting to go in there whenever you want until you die. The dinner, the honorary starters, so amazing...it's the Superbowl of golf

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

Not sure which one that is. Where I live on Long Island is about1/2 hour to the Bethpage Black.....us Long Island Fans like to let our feeelings be known as you might have heard. Whois the younggolfer [Sergio something?]who takes about 30 practices swings before hits the ball? He got a big "just hit the ****ing ball" from some someone in the gallery @ Bethpage lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

I also grew up 1/2 hr from bethpage, SEC. Played the Black about 40 times between 1962-1968. it was pretty rough then... not as beautifully groomed as now.</P>

The L.I. fans would have been unmerciful to Tiger... especially since they love Phil. The crowd at the Masters has to be ultra polite or they will never be allowed on the course again.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Played the Black Course at Bethpage? That little sign at hole onesays " only very experienced golfers should attempt this course". Where you look down the huge hill. Very nice. I've only played a handful of times [ not at the black] but I intend to hone my golf game over the next few years. Look out Phil M....SEC 105 is coming []</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Played the Black Course at Bethpage? That little sign at hole onesays " only very experienced golfers should attempt this course". Where you look down the huge hill. Very nice. I've only played a handful of times [ not at the black] but I intend to hone my golf game over the next few years. Look out Phil M....SEC 105 is coming []</P>[/quote]if i am ever in the NY area i'm bringing my hammers and we are playin sir..deal?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Played the Black Course at Bethpage? That little sign at hole onesays " only very experienced golfers should attempt this course". Where you look down the huge hill. Very nice. I've only played a handful of times [ not at the black] but I intend to hone my golf game over the next few years. Look out Phil M....SEC 105 is coming []</P>

[/quote]if i am ever in the NY area i'm bringing my hammers and we are playin sir..deal?[/quote]</P>

Thats a deal BW........but be forewarned.................I'm areal hacker at this point in time. You might want to bring a hardhat and a kevlar vestalong with your clubs LOL</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]if i am ever in the NY area i'm bringing my hammers and we are playin sir..deal?[/quote]</P>

Thats a deal BW........but be forewarned.................I'm areal hacker at this point in time. You might want to bring a hardhat and a kevlar vestalong with your clubs LOL</P>[/quote]trust me you will need it too lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thats a deal BW........but be forewarned.................I'm areal hacker at this point in time. You might want to bring a hardhat and a kevlar vestalong with your clubs LOL</P>

[/quote]trust me you will need it too lol[/quote]</P>

</P>

I'm good to go..............This little outfit barely affects my drive but it can be somewhat cumbersome on putting from the greens []</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SRY3zxlf2U&amp;NR=1</P>

What do think of my swing JK LOL</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SRY3zxlf2U&amp;NR=1</P>

What do think of my swing JK LOL</P>[/quote]looks like the club got too much loft under it.. you didn't finish off your backswing lol