Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...-last-months/1</p>

You guys hear about this volcano eruption in Iceland. It's grounded air flights all over Europe including Britain and Ireland. My daughter and her boyfriend flew to Dublin last week for avacation. They are supposed to return Saturday.....I'm praying they can but only if it's safe to fly</p>

</p>[/quote]

Whoa! See my other response, I didn't see this before I posted....knock on wood....I spoke about a volcano eruption! I should have read this post first...WOW....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"]

EQ's - The earth is bubbling.</P>

We talk about Global Warming and the rise of the air's average temp.</P>

How about the average temp of the earth? One of these days I'll look it up, but I know the geologists have temps for our earth. Maybe our core temps areslightly increasing. If that's happening, it would also have an effect on our air temp... and the Global Warmingincrease might not be due to just thepollutants we put into it, but rather a combo, along with the earth Temp increasing. There are some, I know, that would ascribe the increase in earth temp as due to the increase in air temp... but, maybe not entirely.</P>

[/quote]

She just might be ready to blow. I mean, the only thing left is for a volcano to erupt and cover the skies with ashes for weeks... I can't think of anything else short of an asteroid...

It could very well just be Earth doing it's thing, stretching, heating up, cooling down, whatever, I honestly don't think we as humans can grasp and understand the full nature of this planet and its process.

We are definitley polluting the air, that's for sure, have you ever seen those maps of all the planes in the sky at the same time? That along with cars which are 100x more, plus ships and subs in the oceans....practically everything mobile we have have pollutes!!

Now I'm not one to jump on the Global Warming thing, I think you guys know where I stand on that. I just think mother earth would rather prefer us use cleaner energy sources...

Then if the earth still warms, those global warming freaks can blame something else, like too many humans on earth breathing out carbon dioxide...

[/quote]</P>

That last point is poignant, AD. We consume oxygen and produce carbon dioxide... billions of people consuming good, and expelling bad, 24/7 Looks like every country can start complaining about China and India. Can you even imagine the population in China if they had not adopted the 1 child policy for decades. </P>

There's no chance that there are many good Catholic families in China...lol.</P>

SEC - you may already know this, but flight restrictions have been lifted over Northern Ireland and Scotland. They should know what there arrangements will be before long.

[quote user="zimonami"]

That last point is poignant, AD. We consume oxygen and produce carbon dioxide... billions of people consuming good, and expelling bad, 24/7 Looks like every country can start complaining about China and India. Can you even imagine the population in China if they had not adopted the 1 child policy for decades. </p>

There's no chance that there are many good Catholic families in China...lol.</p>[/quote]

I'm not sure where I stand on the 1 child policy in China. Too many folks who don't understand the magnitude of 1.5 billion people in one country complain how that's an awful policy yet I guestimate that they just don't have a clue how large that number is. And I'm sure there are enough fools out there that complain about the 1 child policy, yet complain we pollute too much Co2.. LOL!!

With only 310 million americans here, we well short of 1 billion+ that China has. Can you image if we had 1 billion americans here? There's definitely enough land I think, but wow, our infrastructure would go to pure he///ll....

[quote user="zimonami"]SEC - you may already know this, but flight restrictions have been lifted over Northern Ireland and Scotland. They should know what there arrangements will be before long.[/quote]

This is completely eerie, I was only joking earlier about a volcano erupting, I have no paid attention to the news lately. To see that this occured is creepy. Even if it isn't that bad who knows what bigger ones may linger and ready to go off...

Did anyone even anticipate this?

Mother Earth is pissssed......

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"]SEC - you may already know this, but flight restrictions have been lifted over Northern Ireland and Scotland. They should know what there arrangements will be before long.[/quote]

This is completely eerie, I was only joking earlier about a volcano erupting, I have no paid attention to the news lately. To see that this occured is creepy. Even if it isn't that bad who knows what bigger ones may linger and ready to go off...

[/quote]</P>

That's a big LOL, AG. My wife used to tell me I lived in a bubble. For a while there, you were in a bubble.</P>

Yeah, activity world wide on EQ's and volcanic eruptions is stepping up. Volcanoes under the oceans are also twittering in a few places. Maybe a new Hawaii will be spawned somewhere.. Who knows what's happening?</P>

What is the earth's rotation speed? Gots to be around 1,000 mph. At the center of our axis of rotation, at the core, that speed has got to have an effect. Lots of energy being generated.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"]SEC - you may already know this, but flight restrictions have been lifted over Northern Ireland and Scotland.* They should know what there arrangements will be before long.[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

That's a big LOL, AG.* My wife used to tell me I lived in a bubble.* For a while there, you were in a bubble.</P>

Yeah, activity world wide on EQ's and volcanic eruptions is stepping up. Volcanoes under the oceans are also twittering in a few places.* Maybe a new Hawaii will be spawned somewhere..* Who knows what's happening?</P>

What is the earth's rotation speed? Gots to be around 1,000 mph. At the center of our axis of rotation, at the core, that speed has got to have an effect.* Lots of energy being generated.</P>[/quote]

was just reading about the volcano in Iceland then seconds later clicked on this thread....

is it old news?

maybe I should get my nose out of the fantasy land of NFL and music I live in and pay attention to the real world.....

wait.....scratch that last though......

Ill stay in my fantasy land

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"]SEC - you may already know this, but flight restrictions have been lifted over Northern Ireland and Scotland. They should know what there arrangements will be before long.[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

That's a big LOL, AG. My wife used to tell me I lived in a bubble. For a while there, you were in a bubble.</P>

Yeah, activity world wide on EQ's and volcanic eruptions is stepping up. Volcanoes under the oceans are also twittering in a few places. Maybe a new Hawaii will be spawned somewhere.. Who knows what's happening?</P>

What is the earth's rotation speed? Gots to be around 1,000 mph. At the center of our axis of rotation, at the core, that speed has got to have an effect. Lots of energy being generated.</P>

[/quote] was just reading about the volcano in Iceland then seconds later clicked on this thread.... is it old news? maybe I should get my nose out of the fantasy land of NFL and music I live in and pay attention to the real world..... wait.....scratch that last though...... Ill stay in my fantasy land [/quote]</P>

I'm with you there, YA. The only reason I care is for my sons and my grand daughter. I'd like them to have the same, relatively peaceful lifetime that I've had... without worrying about the earth's foibles.</P>

We live on a mountain, 1,400 ft. elevation. We smile, knowing that thismight be oceanfront property in the future... but, not in our time.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

LI got John Tavares, at 19 he'll be a star for many years annnnnnnd the No. 5 pick overall in this draft.. never no what you may get..</P>

that <FONT color=#0000ff>Campbell</FONT> kid from the US Juniors team (that won gold over Canada [:@]) is in this draft..he could be the next <FONT color=#0000ff>Ryan</FONT> Millar</P>[/quote]lol just reread my post, and my name jumped out at me []

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

Ahem, its Halladay []</P>

AG you are wrong my freind, historically the Jays and TO teams as a matter of fact start out like crap and start playing well closer to the end of season when there is no pressure, due to being eliminated from any playoff race after the first week [:@]</P>

now these Jays for the past 2 seasons are starting a new trend.. out of the gates quick but the results arethe same lol</P>

[/quote]

I have a short memory. I just remember lately the Jays have come out of the gate fast. Also don't forget about the Rays. At least you can use the next couple of years as an excuse for rebuilding, but I'm not sure how many times you can say that before the fans cry foul...

What's up with those two guys who show up at the game wearing the umpire outfits....are they still around? LOL...

[/quote]AG you do have a short memory, the Jays have done nothing for 16 years.. there is no fans left lol</P>

sec and i were discussing those 2 clowns.. it was mildly amsuing at first.. horrible unfunny now</P>