Re: Asian giant for HC

killer kid

[link]http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-world-latinamerica/20100416/LT.Guatemala.Young.Killing.Suspect/[/link]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

talked my daughters into softball, then I signed up as a Coach lol

[quote user="bansaw"]talked my daughters into softball, then I signed up as a Coach lol

[/quote]</P>

And, there you are, already contemplating how you're going to confront all those jerkwater umps who call your girls out. Maybe pull a few Piniella's to get everyone excited and into the game, and to get the umps (those volunteer umps, who get paid $0 for their efforts) anxious to be assigned your next game... lol. How far can you throw, or kick a base? Don't forget to practice before you go hurting your shoulder, or crushing a toein a real game.</P>

I coached my sons in baseball. It was a gas, and worth a lot of good memories. At the 9 year old level you watch themtake the field and think, "How are we ever going to get 3 outs?"</P>

Enjoy, Ban... good times.</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]AG you do have a short memory, the Jays have done nothing for 16 years.. there is no fans left lol

sec and i were discussing those 2 clowns.. it was mildly amsuing at first.. horrible unfunny now</p>[/quote]

You know I try to multi-task so many things unrelated to sports AND with sports it's hard to keep up. I think with Halliday being there for awhile, I just had assumed the Jays were decent for more than the last couple of years. And I don't know what the stats are but the Yanks seem to play bad when they go up there.

Those 2 fans came to Yankee stadium a couple time, I'm not sure how they were able to afford those seats but that's dedication. It does seem amusing at first doesn't it? Then after while it's like, "Ok enough, I don't want to see you guys standing up calling any plays anymore..."

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"]SEC - you may already know this, but flight restrictions have been lifted over Northern Ireland and Scotland. They should know what there arrangements will be before long.[/quote]

This is completely eerie, I was only joking earlier about a volcano erupting, I have no paid attention to the news lately. To see that this occured is creepy. Even if it isn't that bad who knows what bigger ones may linger and ready to go off...

Did anyone even anticipate this?

Mother Earth is pissssed......
    [/quote]</p>

That's a big LOL, AG. My wife used to tell me I lived in a bubble. For a while there, you were in a bubble.</p>

Yeah, activity world wide on EQ's and volcanic eruptions is stepping up. Volcanoes under the oceans are also twittering in a few places. Maybe a new Hawaii will be spawned somewhere.. Who knows what's happening?</p>

What is the earth's rotation speed? Gots to be around 1,000 mph. At the center of our axis of rotation, at the core, that speed has got to have an effect. Lots of energy being generated.</p>

[/quote] was just reading about the volcano in Iceland then seconds later clicked on this thread.... is it old news? maybe I should get my nose out of the fantasy land of NFL and music I live in and pay attention to the real world..... wait.....scratch that last though...... Ill stay in my fantasy land [/quote]</p>

I'm with you there, YA. The only reason I care is for my sons and my grand daughter. I'd like them to have the same, relatively peaceful lifetime that I've had... without worrying about the earth's foibles.</p>

We live on a mountain, 1,400 ft. elevation. We smile, knowing that thismight be oceanfront property in the future... but, not in our time.</p>[/quote]

yeah guys, it seems that many of us are more worried about the future conditions for our next generation kids. I don't have any kids but that doesn't matter. We need to leave this planet in good shape as how we received it, if not better. Each generation should strive to make it better for the next.

Of course we have no say if mother earth wants to create another hawaii. It will just be another state for the U.S. with expensive oceanfront real estate!!

I sure hope nothing is really brewing underneath....hopefully she's just stretching a little bit....get it out of the way now rather than one big huge burst....

[quote user="bansaw"]talked my daughters into softball, then I signed up as a Coach lol

[/quote]

that's awesome. rewarding experience. (me with T-Ball)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="zimonami"]SEC - you may already know this, but flight restrictions have been lifted over Northern Ireland and Scotland. They should know what there arrangements will be before long.[/quote]</P>

My daughter and her boyfriend had their Saturday [April 17th] morningflight cancelled while they were at the Dublin Airport about an hour before the depature time. She was all setand wanted to come home. The Airline bused them to Belfast and rescheduled them for this Wednesday. So were hoping and praying. Shes worried about her college classes at Stony Brook and her part time job at Starbucks. Her professors emailed her back and told her not to worry. They will work it out. They found a hotel in Belfast which we took careof. So at least we don't have to worry about them sitting in an airport. Her boyfriend has a great job which he is worried about. Been very stressful the last few days for my wife and I. Not to mention my other kids. Spending a little time on the MB just to get my mind off of things</P>

So what's the latest news today? Any new EQ's or volcano eruptions?

Actually I should not joke, I'm sure something is going to happen any day now....

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="zimonami"]SEC - you may already know this, but flight restrictions have been lifted over Northern Ireland and Scotland. They should know what there arrangements will be before long.[/quote]</P>

My daughter and her boyfriend had their Saturday [April 17th] morningflight cancelled while they were at the Dublin Airport about an hour before the depature time. She was all setand wanted to come home. The Airline bused them to Belfast and rescheduled them for this Wednesday. So were hoping and praying. Shes worried about her college classes at Stony Brook and her part time job at Starbucks. Her professors emailed her back and told her not to worry. They will work it out. They found a hotel in Belfast which we took careof. So at least we don't have to worry about them sitting in an airport. Her boyfriend has a great job which he is worried about. Been very stressful the last few days for my wife and I. Not to mention my other kids. Spending a little time on the MB just to get my mind off of things</P>

[/quote]</P>

things should be easing... they'll make it just fine... late, but healthy. And, I would hope their employers have a heart. </P>

Rest easy, Papa SEC... she'll be fine... and he along with her.</P>

I understand your angst, and agree that getting onto the MB's for a while each day becomes your break from reality, and a chance to rest the brain... it was for me.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

things should be easing... they'll make it just fine... late, but healthy. And, I would hope their employers have a heart. </P>

Rest easy, Papa SEC... she'll be fine... and he along with her.</P>

I understand your angst, and agree that getting onto the MB's for a while each day becomes your break from reality, and a chance to rest the brain... it was for me.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thanks Z..................late is the word ...their flight was cancelled for tomorrow. Now they are booked for a week from this Thursday. Very frustrating. However , if waiting is the best and safestchoice , we will have to deal with it. Thanks again</P>