All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]Went to the New Stadium yesterday..................gonna take some getting used to after the all the Years @ Giants Stadium. It was cold and rainy which did not make those newseat colors look any better lol[/quote]

A friend of mine went on Saturday to check out his new seats. I guess when anything is "new" it's nice. But is it me or does the stadium look too "grey"?

Where's the personality? The seats are grey and neither the giants or jets colors are grey!
    [/quote]</P>

I always fell asleep in B&amp;W movies. I hope I don't fall asleep with all the grey. Dull, boring, lifeless. Now, I know it would have been awful to have blue and green seats together, but a better color would have been nice. I guess the Jets didn'r want red, our minor color. White is out of the question. <FONT color=#0000ff>How about Teal... isn't that a blue green</FONT>?</P>[/quote]<FONT color=#7fffd4>this is the color you get when you mix blue green.. </FONT><FONT color=#000000>lol</FONT>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]Went to the New Stadium yesterday..................gonna take some getting used to after the all the Years @ Giants Stadium. It was cold and rainy which did not make those newseat colors look any better lol[/quote]

A friend of mine went on Saturday to check out his new seats. I guess when anything is "new" it's nice. But is it me or does the stadium look too "grey"?

Where's the personality? The seats are grey and neither the giants or jets colors are grey!
    [/quote]</P>

I always fell asleep in B&amp;W movies. I hope I don't fall asleep with all the grey. Dull, boring, lifeless. Now, I know it would have been awful to have blue and green seats together, but a better color would have been nice. I guess the Jets didn'r want red, our minor color. White is out of the question. <FONT color=#0000ff>How about Teal... isn't that a blue green</FONT>?</P>

[/quote]<FONT color=#7fffd4>this is the color you get when you mix blue green.. </FONT><FONT color=#000000>lol</FONT>[/quote]</P>

Kinda too Wimpyish... gots to add more blue to that.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

I always fell asleep in B&amp;W movies. I hope I don't fall asleep with all the grey. Dull, boring, lifeless. Now, I know it would have been awful to have blue and green seats together, but a better color would have been nice. I guess the Jets didn'r want red, our minor color. White is out of the question. <FONT color=#0000ff>How about Teal... isn't that a blue green</FONT>?</P>

[/quote]<FONT color=#7fffd4>this is the color you get when you mix blue green.. </FONT><FONT color=#000000>lol</FONT>[/quote]</P>

Kinda too Wimpyish... gots to add more blue to that.</P>[/quote]we could blame the Jets for sissy ing it up lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

Kinda too Wimpyish... gots to add more blue to that.</P>

[/quote]we could blame the Jets for sissy ing it up lol[/quote]</P>

</P>

what about red , blue and green seat colors? lol Too Christmasie? [&lt;)]</P>

Whether you like or hate the Yankees, you have to give props to them, their NEW stadium is still the same name, they did not sell out and there's Yankees history all over that stadium.

The Mets new Citi-field? Not so....you'd wonder what team is playing at that stadium it's so neutral...

Let's face it, the stadium may be nice, I have yet to see it, but "Giants stadium" is in the past now. We now belong to a neutral stadium, the best we can do is win as many championships so that Jets fans don't try to say it's their house....

[quote user="AsianGiant"].... the best we can do is win as many championships so that Jets fans don't try to say it's their house....[/quote]

that

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"].... the best we can do is win as many championships so that Jets fans don't try to say it's their house....[/quote]

that
    [/quote]</P>

About the only choice we have at this point.....................I coulda lived with the old Giants Stadium for another decade at least lol.....but thats a whole different topic</P>

</P>

George Carlin used to say he roots for the Harlem Globetrotters..............."you know why? cause they never lose"</P>

funny guy Carlin was</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Whether you like or hate the Yankees, you have to give props to them, their NEW stadium is still the same name, they did not sell out and there's Yankees history all over that stadium.

The Mets new Citi-field? Not so....you'd wonder what team is playing at that stadium it's so neutral...

Let's face it, the stadium may be nice, I have yet to see it, but "Giants stadium" is in the past now. We now belong to a neutral stadium, the best we can do is win as many championships so that Jets fans don't try to say it's their house....
    [/quote]ohhh its definitely hate [:P]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Whether you like or hate the Yankees, you have to give props to them, their NEW stadium is still the same name, they did not sell out and there's Yankees history all over that stadium.

[/quote]ohhh its definitely hate [:P][/quote]</P>

</P>

what's not to like? He hustled when hecrossed over the pitchers mound on his way back to first base last weeklol</P>