Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.nytimes.com/gwire/2010/05...ezi-91298.html</P>

Jeeeezzzz................the news from the oil spill in the Gulf Of Mexico just gets worse every day. Does not look like anybody can stop the leaks anytime soon</P>

[/quote]as I said, they should take Sarah Palin and her You Betcha we'll open off shore drilling, and all the republicans who love the lobby money - make em swim in it. Broker a deal with us and Mexico and pool all our oil, we have plenty

<FONT size=4>Too much greed in the U.S imo

</FONT>[/quote]</P>

Not just your opinion, Ban, just fact. There was a time when we had a few (that's being kind)politicians who asked, "What can I accomplish?" Now it is, "What can I accomplish for me?"</P>

And, you're right about the America's having enough to take care of ourselves. But, that would require a difficult process... cooperation</P>

</P>

I'm sorry I don't share you guys view of OSD....we as a country should be looking into better Energy Resources certainly, but right now we're enslaved so to speak to middle-eastern Oil....

(Personally I say let them sort their selves out and we "clean up", anyway.....)

What happened is unfortunate but do you guys remember the Exxon Valdez???

I mean accidents are just that, accidents. I'm sure we don't purposely intend to get into a traffic accident today if you get my drift.

as to downtown Manhattan, [link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36892505/ns/us_news-security/page/2/[/link]

the War on Terrorism is FAR FROM OVER.....

why many of us choose to ignore this blows my mind....while the motives for the Troops in Iraq causes consternation do not be fooled, Afghanistan was the originally Righteous Act of GW. Bush Jr.

Sep 11 may have been 9 years ago, but our Enemies still hate us with the same passion.

(stepping off my milk crate)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

They are now talking about lowering a big box over the spill. I'm not sure this is really going to work. Didn't the entire oil rig collapse? Does anyone know how it even looks down there? They would be super lucky if there was enough room for the box to fit perfectly...

It must be pitch black in the surrounding areas with all that oil........

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="SEC105"]

Jeeeezzzz................the news from the oil spill in the Gulf Of Mexico just gets worse every day. Does not look like anybody can stop the leaks anytime soon</P>

[/quote]as I said, they should take Sarah Palin and her You Betcha we'll open off shore drilling, and all the republicans who love the lobby money - make em swim in it. Broker a deal with us and Mexico and pool all our oil, we have plenty

</FONT>[/quote]</P>

Not just your opinion, Ban, just fact. There was a time when we had a few (that's being kind)politicians who asked, "What can I accomplish?" Now it is, "What can I accomplish for me?"</P>

And, you're right about the America's having enough to take care of ourselves. But, that would require a difficult process... cooperation</P>

</P>[/quote]our Gov is just as bad Zim..it mustbe a course they takesomethin lol

[quote user="AsianGiant"]They are now talking about lowering a big box over the spill. I'm not sure this is really going to work. Didn't the entire oil rig collapse? Does anyone know how it even looks down there? They would be super lucky if there was enough room for the box to fit perfectly...

It must be pitch black in the surrounding areas with all that oil........

[/quote]</P>

They are desperate at this point. Who knows if the big steel box will work buy those guys have to try something. Talking months before a seperate well can be drilled . Exzon Valdeztype of spill as GY mentioned</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="SEC105"]

</FONT>[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]our Gov is just as bad Zim..it mustbe a course they takesomethin lol[/quote]</P>

You guys have bad politicians North of the Border? Good to know we are not alone on this []</P>

I heard its nearly the size of Jamaica here's some pics...one satellite image

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...tion-pictures/

it says sooo many species are going to be affected....god help us if it wraps around Florida...imagine the wildlife lost if that happened.

This is absolutely horrible

at a friends drinkin and watching the Habs game, I said imagine if a major earthquake opened up the sea bed and ignited all this oil LOL

Gulf of Inferno

[quote user="bansaw"]at a friends drinkin and watching the Habs game, I said imagine if a major earthquake opened up the sea bed and ignited all this oil LOL

Gulf of Inferno

[/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">evil man</font> [6]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="bansaw"]I heard its nearly the size of Jamaica here's some pics...one satellite image

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...tion-pictures/

it says sooo many species are going to be affected....god help us if it wraps around Florida...imagine the wildlife lost if that happened.

This is absolutely horrible

[/quote]

I'm not one of those animal lovers, I mean, I do have a cat, but I feel horrible for the sealife down there. I remember all those pictures during Exxon's spill and this is much much worse!!! Just imagine those poor animals that literally are suffocating because they are breathing in oil....