Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bansaw"]they better be getting some footage of the Manatees before they are gone

[/quote]</P>

There will be too much gone by the time this tragedy ends. It is a tragedy, and will have effects for many years to come. While I write this a few thousand more gallons spewed out, and probably thousands of fish are sucking oil through their gills, and there seems no end to it.</P>

[/quote]</P>

They have NO clue how to stop this crap pouring into theGulf</P>

That CEO of BP is a real winner........SHOW some sense of urgency....jerk</P>

He opens mouth and just inserts his foot every time he makes a statement</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bansaw"]they better be getting some footage of the Manatees before they are gone

[/quote]</p>

There will be too much gone by the time this tragedy ends. It is a tragedy, and will have effects for many years to come. While I write this a few thousand more gallons spewed out, and probably thousands of fish are sucking oil through their gills, and there seems no end to it.</p>

[/quote]</p>

They have NO clue how to stop this crap pouring into theGulf</p>

That CEO of BP is a real winner........SHOW some sense of urgency....jerk</p>

He opens mouth and just inserts his foot every time he makes a statement</p>[/quote]

It's about 5x worse than the Exxon spill now. And how can we trust BP when they clearly lied.

They said it was only spewing 5,000 gallons a day or something like that, then they said the plug can stop about 5,000 gallons...so that basically means it stopped right? I don't think so....

Not a soul knows how bad this can get and the domino effect it's going to have on everything!!!

Say bye bye to all those coastal homes and businesses that relied on tourism....say bye bye to the shipping industry down there....it will then work it's way up....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

There will be too much gone by the time this tragedy ends. It is a tragedy, and will have effects for many years to come. While I write this a few thousand more gallons spewed out, and probably thousands of fish are sucking oil through their gills, and there seems no end to it.</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

It's about 5x worse than the Exxon spill now. And how can we trust BP when they clearly lied.

They said it was only spewing 5,000 gallons a day or something like that, then they said the plug can stop about 5,000 gallons...so that basically means it stopped right? I don't think so....

Not a soul knows how bad this can get and the domino effect it's going to have on everything!!!

Say bye bye to all those coastal homes and businesses that relied on tourism....say bye bye to the shipping industry down there....it will then work it's way up....

[/quote]</P>

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpps/new...520-fc_7648651</P>

See this? Actor Kevin Costner says he's spent millions and years working on device to suck up the oil and separate from the water. Try it BP Try anything!!! You're billion dollar company created this mess. Don't care who they try to pass the buck to</P>

To me , this whole thing is like a "nuke" going off in slow motion , as others have mentioned. This is a National disaster! "We are trying the best we can"......that answer is NOT good enough NOT ACCEPTABLE</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</p>

There will be too much gone by the time this tragedy ends. It is a tragedy, and will have effects for many years to come. While I write this a few thousand more gallons spewed out, and probably thousands of fish are sucking oil through their gills, and there seems no end to it.</p>

[/quote]</p>

They have NO clue how to stop this crap pouring into theGulf</p>

That CEO of BP is a real winner........SHOW some sense of urgency....jerk</p>

He opens mouth and just inserts his foot every time he makes a statement</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

the other day i went to refill the tank, pulled into a BP........thought about it....pulled out and went over to a Shell.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

the other day i went to refill the tank, pulled into a BP........thought about it....pulled out and went over to a Shell.

[/quote]</P>

YEAH!!!</P>

That's exactly what we need to do. </P>

Boycott BP!!</P>

Money talks. Always.</P>

</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

YEAH!!!</p>

That's exactly what we need to do. </p>

Boycott BP!!</p>

Money talks. Always.</p>

</p>[/quote]

BP has never been in my area until now. Mainly in the northern NJ area. I've never filled up at a BP before. The new one by me, used to be mobileexxon, BP spent millions renovating it and making it pretty nice. It's actually very nice to give them credit for a gas station, but I have too many other gas stations near me so I don't have any desire to give them new business....

[quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpps/new...520-fc_7648651</p>

See this? Actor Kevin Costner says he's spent millions and years working on device to suck up the oil and separate from the water. Try it BP Try anything!!! You're billion dollar company created this mess. Don't care who they try to pass the buck to</p>

To me , this whole thing is like a "nuke" going off in slow motion , as others have mentioned. This is a National disaster! "We are trying the best we can"......that answer is NOT good enough NOT ACCEPTABLE</p>[/quote]

All options should be on the table, the only thing off the table are egos. This is about HUMAN kind at stake here!!! Kevin Costner hasn't had a hit movie in a long time, this could definitley get his career going again....

while i am not liking the oil leakage here are some other world events that should be mentioned

[link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37309788/ns/world_news-asiapacific[/link] the RoK (north) was exposed as having deliberately intending to sink/kill all those S. Korean sailors....we just Saber-rattled them a little under 3 hours ago

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]while i am not liking the oil leakage here are some other world events that should be mentioned

[link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37309788/ns/world_news-asiapacific[/link] the RoK (north) was exposed as having deliberately intending to sink/kill all those S. Korean sailors....we just Saber-rattled them a little under 3 hours ago

[/quote]

Yeah this is starting to get pretty bad. Just read an article, Obama told the military to get ready for N. Korea.....

I don't know how many US troops are stationed in S. Korea but can the U.S. really be apart of 3 wars at the same time?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpps/new...520-fc_7648651</P>

See this? Actor Kevin Costner says he's spent millions and years working on device to suck up the oil and separate from the water. Try it BP Try anything!!! You're billion dollar company created this mess. Don't care who they try to pass the buck to</P>

To me , this whole thing is like a "nuke" going off in slow motion , as others have mentioned. This is a National disaster! "We are trying the best we can"......that answer is NOT good enough NOT ACCEPTABLE</P>

[/quote]

All options should be on the table, the only thing off the table are egos. This is about HUMAN kind at stake here!!! Kevin Costner hasn't had a hit movie in a long time, this could definitley get his career going again....

[/quote]</P>

At this point BP should give Costner andanybody else with a plausable idea a shot...........and HURRY UP up about it. Honestly , I don't see how they can get the oil out of the wetlands.</P>