Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="crazy_90"]

Thank you so much for your understanding, and I apologies if I disturbed you :[

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="crazy_90"]

Thank you so much for your understanding, and I apologies if I disturbed you :[

....i saw that movie.

poor Pony Boy []

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

for all the **** people talk about the Bush Admin.....

[link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37410800/ns/world_news-washington_post[/link]

Recently it was the threat of N. Korea and now Pakistan's next?

They can't go in like that. Then Pakistan will revolt against the U.S, which will heighten the tension between India and Pakistan triggering a war in which several nuclear weapons will be released including some aimed a U.S armada in the Indian Ocean. Then China will get mad at India and then Iran will fire at Israel which will create a retaliatory strike that will impede on Turkey's airspace so they will attack Israel and then there is Russia and their deal with Iran and China will demand that those 3 stand as one, but the U.S has to stand beside Israel and India ... then Venezuela will attack a U.S fleet in the Atlantic stretching the American defenses to a breaking point, Russia will use that distraction to invade Northern Canada to claim all natural gas and then a rash of suicide bombings across the U.S and Canada along with the sudden loss of all internet across the globe

"Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!"

so we were talking about that Polish delegation that crashed on it's way to a Russian apology for a mass killing that Russia never would admit to until now.

remember how pissed the Soviets were when the U.S wanted to put the missile shield in Poland, Russia got mad as heck and even turned off Poland's gas supply? Well good fortune having almost that entire cabinet die ... what's the chance an "old guard" gets elected? Pretty sure Russia will try to get someone they like in there

[quote user="bansaw"]They can't go in like that. Then Pakistan will
    revolt against the U.S, which will heighten the tension between India
    and Pakistan triggering a war in which several nuclear weapons will be
    released including some aimed a U.S armada in the Indian Ocean. Then
    China will get mad at India and then Iran will fire at Israel which will
    create a retaliatory strike that will impede on Turkey's airspace so
    they will attack Israel and then there is Russia and their deal with
    Iran and China will demand that those 3 stand as one, but the U.S has to
    stand beside Israel and India ... then Venezuela will attack a U.S
    fleet in the Atlantic stretching the American defenses to a breaking
    point, Russia will use that distraction to invade Northern Canada to
    claim all natural gas and then a rash of suicide bombings across the U.S
    and Canada along with the sudden loss of all internet across the globe

"Human
    sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!"

[/quote]

you write this jokingly.....[:|]

[quote user="bansaw"]so we were talking about that Polish delegation that crashed on it's way to a Russian apology for a mass killing that Russia never would admit to until now.

remember how pissed the Soviets were when the U.S wanted to put the missile shield in Poland, Russia got mad as heck and even turned off Poland's gas supply? Well good fortune having almost that entire cabinet die ... what's the chance an "old guard" gets elected? Pretty sure Russia will try to get someone they like in there

[/quote]

like i stated with regards to the Nazi party in Germany.

Communism is not, nor has it ever been truly dead. I don't doubt that there exist "Old School Purist" who long for the days of Mother Russia as a legit superpower alongside a China and N. Korea.

[quote user="SEC105"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghc_y...eature=related[/quote]</P>

Thank you, SEC... that was worth it. To too many people Memorial Day is just a day off... with no thought about all the men who served and died for us. My dad was one of them. </P>

I was ticked when Memorial Day became one of the moveable Holidays. To me it will always be May 30th. People would remember it better, for what it's supposed to be,if they kept it that way.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="SEC105"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghc_y...eature=related[/quote]</P>

Thank you, SEC... that was worth it. To too many people Memorial Day is just a day off... with no thought about all the men who served and died for us. My dad was one of them. </P>

I was ticked when Memorial Day became one of the moveable Holidays. To me it will always be May 30th. People would remember it better, for what it's supposed to be,if they kept it that way.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I've been blown away. This made me think about, as I said, too many people forgetting about what Memorial Day means. So, I call my 17 year old grand daughter over (I'm her guardian... and obviously have done a bad job) and ask her if she knows what Holiday it is. "Yeah. Memorial Day.", she says. I ask her if she knows what we're supposed to be remembering today. "No" she says.</P>

Geeezuz. When I was in grammar school they told us what it was all about, and we even marched in a parade in town. Of course, that was in the 50's, and on the heels of WWII and the Korean War. So, the school's are doing a bad job, and I've done a bad job... and, that's a shame. Of course I told her why we have a Memorial Day, and that she needs to remember forever what our soldiers have sacrificed themselves for.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

I've been blown away. This made me think about, as I said, too many people forgetting about what Memorial Day means. So, I call my 17 year old grand daughter over (I'm her guardian... and obviously have done a bad job) and ask her if she knows what Holiday it is. "Yeah. Memorial Day.", she says. I ask her if she knows what we're supposed to be remembering today. "No" she says.</P>

Geeezuz. When I was in grammar school they told us what it was all about, and we even marched in a parade in town. Of course, that was in the 50's, and on the heels of WWII and the Korean War. So, the school's are doing a bad job, and I've done a bad job... and, that's a shame. Of course I told her why we have a Memorial Day, and that she needs to remember forever what our soldiers have sacrificed themselves for.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

This cartoon says a lot</P>

imo It seems theres a somewhat better understanding of what the Day is all about in the last decade. Unfortunately , it takes ourmen and women to beinharms way for some to get it.</P>