Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]more insanity
    [link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37467424/ns/world_news-europe/?GT1=43001[/link]

plus all those hackings in schools in China....
    [/quote]

Yeah so much for gun control over there in the UK eh???

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]I might have missed the scenario for Turkey attacking Israel, but I called it.

<FONT color=#0000ff>Damn them Ruskies when they invade Nunavut</FONT>

[/quote]they're that angry over us kicking their buttocks in the Olympics []

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][/quote]</P>

Saw the movie "W" recently. Oliver Stone , the movie director , is trying to make him look like fool. I thought it made him look better than ever[] seriously........ aaaahhh the good old days</P>

[/quote]

Oliver STone and that other puke, what's his name, the fat dude? anyway real **** bags.

when I first watched Platoon, I thought it was dope.

then I served.

watched it again like what is this (poop) ?
    [/quote]</P>

"Platoon"....a lie.</P>

"JFK".......a lie</P>

"Nixon".....a lie</P>

"W".......a lie</P>

"Wall Street"........OK that was good.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][/quote]</P>

Saw the movie "W" recently. Oliver Stone , the movie director , is trying to make him look like fool. I thought it made him look better than ever[] seriously........ aaaahhh the good old days</P>

[/quote]

Oliver STone and that other puke, what's his name, the fat dude? anyway real **** bags.

when I first watched Platoon, I thought it was dope.

then I served.

watched it again like what is this (poop) ?
    [/quote]</P>

"Platoon"....a lie. <FONT color=#0000ff>agreed</FONT></P>

"JFK".......a lie <FONT color=#0000ff>agreed</FONT></P>

"Nixon".....a lie <FONT color=#0000ff>did'nt see it</FONT></P>

"W".......a lie <FONT color=#0000ff>agreed [if true still makes "W" look a lot better than whatStone was looking for]</FONT></P>

"Wall Street"........OK that was good. <FONT color=#0000ff>aaaahhh........pretty good</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

Oliver Stone writes his own history and then sells itto the American public. He's got a whole generation believing his account of the JFK assassination. The actual facts mean nothing to Stone. Ken Burns he's not....even if Burns does not get all the facts exactlyright</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]I might have missed the scenario for Turkey attacking Israel, but I called it.

[/quote]they're that angry over us kicking their buttocks in the Olympics [][/quote]</P>

</P>

The Ruskies don't like losing......NYET!!!........be careful what sayor they will send you off to the salt mines lol</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]I might have missed the scenario for Turkey attacking Israel, but I called it.

[/quote]they're that angry over us kicking their buttocks in the Olympics [][/quote]</P>

</P>

The Ruskies don't like losing......NYET!!!........be careful what sayor they will send you off to the salt mines lol</P>[/quote]they accused us of being on steriodsafterwords hahaha

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

The Ruskies don't like losing......NYET!!!........be careful what sayor they will send you off to the salt mines lol</P>

[/quote]they accused us of being on steriodsafterwords hahaha[/quote]</P>

Ohhhh those Russians...............talk about the pot calling the kettle black. They got away with robbery in the 1972 olmpics [basketball .....USA vs Russia]. They kept replaying the end of the game until the Ruskies got their desired result</P>

All-Pro

i remember something to do with one of the Russian figure skating judges cheatin aswell a while back, CanadaRussia ended up sharing a gold medal after it was all done. thats what i heard anyways cuz i don't watch figure skating [:|]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i remember something to do with one of the Russian figure skating judges cheatin aswell a while back, CanadaRussia ended up sharing a gold medal after it was all done. thats what i heard anyways cuz i don't watch figure skating [:|][/quote]</P>

What did you think of that call last night in "almost" perfect game? Shocking to say the least. What was James Joyce looking at?</P>

</P>

Are these the two that got robbed........can't remember their names</P>